VB
Van B.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Van said the business got his vehicle right in and got it fixed because it was an emergency job. He thanks them for their good, quick service.

Charles M.
09/15/2019
Great place for vehicle service
I do not live near by, therefore I prefer to wait while routine maintenance is performed. Oil changes usually take one hour or less and this time was no exception. I was out the door in one hour with an oil and fuel filter change and the windshield had been cleaned. No need to look for oily palm prints on your hood, there are none. I highly recommend Phillips Auto Repair.

Mike W.
Sedona, AZ
09/14/2019
quality and fast
We've been using Phillips for six years and they continue to exceed our expectations!

DJ
Dawn J.
Kia Sorento
09/11/2019
Routine maintenance
Honest and extremely competent in doing the job properly at a fair price.
Also thank you for cleaning my windshield and checking everything out even when just brought in for oil change. So glad friends referred me years ago and will always refer others.
Brian P. from Phillips Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you we appreciate it!

GS
Gene S.
09/02/2019
Great place to have your vehicle serviced.
Brian is great to deal with, all work is done well and in a timely fashion. Prices are good for the quality of the work.
Brian P. from Phillips Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you we appreciate the opportunity to help you.

John P.
Sedona, AZ
08/29/2019
Reliable
Everything was a ok as usual! They always fix what they say there gonna fix for the price they quote.

Thank you!

Jak T.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Jak said the business's price was slightly expensive, they did fantastic work, he would always take his vehicles there, they did really, really good work and he enjoyed working with them.

RJ
Ruth J.
Ford Expedition
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Ruth said she would recommend this business.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/24/2019
Silverado
Phillips auto repair is the best in the verde valley they do fantastic work . Brian is a super awesome he is very professional
and friendly .
Thank you to all at Phillips auto for being a great auto repair business.

GM
Gail M.
Service was awesome!
I had them check out my Honda because the dealership told me all kinds of stuff needed fixed and it was going to cost about $3000. This was because I had the oil changed there. After putting my car on the rack and pulling the tires, they informed that I didn't need anything done. You just don't see that kind of honesty today!! Won't ever go anywhere else!!

Marty D.
Mercury Mariner
AC repair
100% professional.

David M.
Scheduled maintenance
The service has always been top notch and the professionalism and friendliness we encounter is outstanding. The reason I selected 5 stars is because there are not six.
Brian P. from Phillips Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you.  We appreciate it and you!

Kevin M.
08/20/2019
Exceptional Service
Great staff, courteous and friendly! Vehicle is ready when promised and done right the first time. Estimates and work are fully explained upfront.

David M.
08/15/2019
Scheduled maintenance
It is comforting to have your business doing the work on our car. We would trust no other business to accomplish what you have done.

Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
08/14/2019
Oil Change
I brought my car in for an oil change before going on vacation. They were courteous, prompt and my car was completed in time.
They have a great reputatuin around town
I would definately recommend them.

Dan S.
Ford Excursion
08/11/2019
Always do the job right
After trying almost every auto repair shop in town the first 10 years I lived here, I first took my vehicle to Phillips about 4-5 years ago. Since then we have been taking all of our vehicles for maintenance and repairs, major and minor. Brian and Allen have always been honest, fair, and thorough in the work they do. It's a great feeling to know I can leave my car there and when I get it back the problem is fixed and done right. If it's something they can't handle, they'll give me the name of a good place that can. And they won't recommend work that doesn't need to be done, or they'll tell me what may need done in the future and when, and why. The shop is clean and they run things very professionally. The work is always done in a reasonable amount of time. I highly recommend using them for any vehicle service needs you may have.

TK
Tom K.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
08/10/2019
Awesome as ever
You can count on professional, thorough, and competent service with this business

Robert C.
Toyota Sequoia
08/09/2019
Quality and customer service
Willing to develop a plan to address numerous repair needs over time. Problems were prioritized to allow us to budget accordingly. Brian listened to what we thought we needed and responded to our needs. Very happy with Phillips.

Jacob M.
08/07/2019
Always Reliable.
Nothing but good to say. They are always friendly, professional, and helpful. All of my vehicles go to Phillips.

Dawn G.
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said this business is the best. She has been going here for 17 years and has never had a problem.