PD
Paula D.
01/19/2019
Professional Care
Very satisfied with the professional care.

Stewart W.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rhonda. She said the staff is honest. They do a good job, and clean work. They get her vehicle serviced in a timely manner and let her know if they will have to do any additional work. They keep her informed.

BW
Bruce W.
01/10/2019
Quality, Honest Auto Repair
This is a long-time family business that provided me with fast service, reasonably priced with an excellent attitude.
I went in to have the brakes on my wife’s car checked. After Phillips Auto’s initial assessment they told me the brakes could last for another 10,000 miles or so, so we could wait to have it done. My wife was leaving on an interstate trip two days later and I didn’t want her to be stuck or in danger so I said, “Do it.” That was in the afternoon; the next morning it was ready for the road.
They did what was needed, they did it well and didn’t do anything unnecessary to pad the bill.
This was my first experience with Phillips Auto and they now have a long-term customer.

Marie M.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Marie said she trusted the facility to keep her vehicle running. They are conveniently located and helpful.

KP
Kenny P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/08/2019
FJ Cruiser Happy
Brian and the rest of the crew are great. I can always depend on honest, reliable, and professional service keeping my cars running well.

EL
Elizabeth L.
Subaru Crosstrek
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the employees were so helpful. They did not make her feel incompetent. They took care of her service needs. They provided fantastic work.

JO
John O.
Ram 3500
12/10/2018
Family, friendly, honest and competent.
The title says it all. Ive done business with Phillips Auto Repair for close to 20 years and their competence is unmatched.

KD
Kat D.
Buick Park Avenue
12/07/2018
Brian is great!
My story is:
I had brought my tires in to be looked at to the tire place i had gotten them from (tire warning display had come on) and they said that they couldn’t start the car after and had to jump it but they couldn’t work on the battery because they were closing.
So I brought the car in unexpectedly to Phillips the next morning and left it with them. Brian said they would try to get to it after their scheduled appointments. He called me around 1pm saying he had worked on it during his lunch hour to get it done as it was looking like that was the only time they had and put a new battery in. It was still under warranty from them.
Great service, nice folks, clean garage and will help you out if at all possible!

Duane W.
Cornville, AZ
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Victoria. She said the staff are honest and thorough and the work is always good.

AG
Arthur G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Arthur said the customer service was great.

Dan W.
Acura TL
12/02/2018
Very personal taking care of issues for reasonable co
Hard to get in sometimes because they are so good. Brian always explains what the problem is and gets it taken care of. I have going there for years and can't imagine going any other place.

Raven H.
11/28/2018
thorough information at fair price
I appreciate the thorough information. For example, they told me my tires are dry cracking, even though they don't sell tires. They let me know well in advance when I'll need expensive services, like brakes, so I can budget appropriately.

NH
Nikki H.
Santa Fe, NM
Nissan Pathfinder
11/27/2018
Full of confidence
I am filled with confidence of the quality Inn care of service that we received . I’m a stranger in a strange town who doesn’t know who to trust but these guys are the real deal .

GS
Greg S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/27/2018
The service and attitude was outstanding, did not fix anything that not needed to be fixed. Did not overcharge
The service and attitude toward my problem was fantastic...did not overcharge and did no unnecessary repair s...communication was excellent

AH
Anita H.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/26/2018
Excellent small business
The people are great at their jobs. Honest and fair prices.

GS
Ginny S.
11/21/2018
Trustworthiness and excellent mechanical repair knowledge.
I trust Phillips Auto repair to help me understand and keep my older car maintained so that it will last me for many years to come. It is a family-owned operation and they always make you feel like family. I highly recommend them for their professional and personal business ethics.

Cheryl M.
Jeep Liberty
11/20/2018
Friendly, on time service
Nice seevice

Ron B.
Cadillac SRX
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Ron said this business has the best mechanic in town.

GR
Gene R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/16/2018
Years of satisfaction
Years ago Phillips found the source of a problem in one of our vehicles that no one else had been able to find and we have utilized their service ever since.

TK
Tom K.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
11/16/2018
Best in the business
We depend on the fantastic service and repair provided by Phillips. We know that they are honest regarding our repair needs and diligent in their record-keeping. Our confidence in their repair and upkeep is unsurpassed. Thank you for going the extra mile.