KP
Cottonwood, AZ
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/20/2020
FJ Master
These guys keep my FJ going strong.

CE
Carol E.
Buick Regal
03/19/2020
Great family owned auto shop
The auto maintenance and repair shop has an excellent reputation for competence and honesty. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly, and answer questions regarding preventive maintenance of my automobile. The waiting room is clean and comfortable.

GR
Gene R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/17/2020
Consistent Great Service
We have been customers for about 25 years and have always been happy with the service.

DK
Denise K.
Clarkdale, AZ
Toyota Pickup
03/16/2020
Honest and professional
Once again, an excellent job of service.

03/12/2020
Best mechanic!
I know I can trust Phillip’s to be homes and fair and to get the job done quickly and correctly.

Kevin M.
03/12/2020
Simply The Best
Courteous, Helpful, Friendly and Knowledgeable. What more can you ask and expect. Kudos are in order for Kathy & Brian! My vehicles are always repaired right the first time and they offer an exceptional warranty.

ST
Steve T.
Cottonwood, AZ
Jeep Cherokee
03/10/2020
Time tested and Trusted
I have been taking my vehicles to Phillips over the past ten years for service and they are the best .

Jaimy P.
03/06/2020
Professional, efficient and informative
Amazing customer service, friendly and efficient. Informative and professional. Will always be a return customer! Thank you!!

Dale W.
03/02/2020
Webber Service
It is always pleasure to take my vechiles to Philips for service or repairs. Because of there honesty to any problem. Being a long term customer I feel safe driving my vechiles after each service.

Donna M.
Subaru Crosstrek
02/28/2020
100 Percent Trustworthy
Phillips was recommended to me several years ago and I’ve been glad ever since. They are a friendly, knowledgeable, and honest family business I have complete faith in them.

AF
Annrose F.
02/28/2020
They are Honest, and they do excellent work
My car was towed to them on a recommendation. At first Brian Phillips had said it may be a few days. I explained that we are a one car family and my husband is a disabled veteran. Calls me in the afternoon, cars done!!! WHAT!! I ran around the office praising Phillips Auto!! Best Service Ever!!

Bart H.
02/27/2020
115K service
Great Family business - they care!

BF
Bonita F.
02/17/2020
Friendly and good service
Have had Phillips serving my car for about three years. Always friendly and truthful about what to do with a mechanical issue. Very pleased with the service Phillips has provided me. I recommend them to friends and neighbors.

Buick Regal
02/12/2020
Very knowledgeable and forthright
They strived to reproduce and diagnose my cars problems and let me know all including the costs to get my okay before proceeding

Dale W.
02/10/2020
Trust the work and the honesty of the problem and a clear understanding of the problem and the cost of the repair.