DF
Dale F.
Sedona, AZ
01/17/2020
Expectation
You are looking for a professional and efficient auto service facility. When your expectations are met it it very pleasing and satisfactory. And most importantly my expectations were met!

WW
Will W.
01/16/2020
Quick service!
We have been going to this garage for years and they have been our go to people! They sometimes have a wait to get your vehicle in only because of the volume of cars in for repairs. The move quickly and efficiently to clear out repaired vehicles and get yours in. Once it’s in, they check out the issues you indicated and give you a good and timely feedback/response. That’s great so you can give them the OK to proceed with the repairs. They also give you a reliable timeline and finish time for your repairs. They are quick and their bay /garage is clean and organized which is a relief as many around Town aren’t. I highly recommend this garage for your auto repairs needs! Tell your friends to consider them also!

Clarkdale, AZ
Lincoln MKC
01/07/2020
Trust, honesty and integrity and friendliness.
I know and trust the car will be taken care of. An honest appraisal of future needs are discussed.

MZ
Mike Z.
01/07/2020
Auto Repair
Bryan helped me out, car was delivered as promised, I had always heard good things about Phillips when I was working for a large dealership in Cottonwood, people would always say I take everything to Phillips. I never had a reason to use them but now I do and very glad I did try them out

Scott S.
Cornville, AZ
01/04/2020
Excellent customer service
I had a situation that required immediate attention and was able get the car checked out right away. I really appreciate the level of service.

01/02/2020
Fast and efficient
Phillips does a good job and we are happy we took our car to them to work on an oil leak. We would recommend them.

Doug B.
01/02/2020
Best Pre Road Trip checkout around!
Absolutely the best auto repair & service in Northern Arizona!!!! Excellent repairs with customer care second to none!!!

Charles M.
12/31/2019
Great Service, no oily finger prints on the hood.
My battery failed at an inconvenient time (as if any time is convenient) and I wanted Phillips Auto Repair to check my charging system. Phillips Auto scheduled my vehicle in the next day and inspected the electrical system. The only issue was the battery had failed and was covered under warranty and no parts were required. I always take my vehicle to Phillips when I have any mechanical issues or need regular service.

EJ
Elizabeth J.
Arizona
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said this business is a wonderful place. They were most helpful, most polite, their prices were very reasonable and she sends a lot of people there. They let her sit and read a book while they checked out her vehicle. They were quick, checked out her vehicle right away and that was a comfort to her, because she lives so far away. They had fixed something another place had done wrong and it was great, she was really impressed.

MT
Mike T.
12/22/2019
Great service. Trustworthy. Know their business.

Michael L.
Clarkdale, AZ
Ford Windstar
12/20/2019
Service, Expertise, Reasonable cost
Excellent work at reasonable prices on all aspects of auto repair and maintenance.

Mike C.
Ram Pickup
12/20/2019
Phillips Auto Service

KC
Kathryn C.
12/18/2019
Great Service! Great Mechanic!
Phillips Automotive is the BEST! Honest, reliable, and professional!

Highly recommend!

Mark G.
Chrysler 300
12/18/2019
Brian,customer service and quality work.
Only auto shop I will go to.

SE
Shawn E.
Cornville, AZ
12/13/2019
Cadillac Service
I wish they had service on the weekends. They are the Cadillac of vehicle repairs.