Kenny M.
Tell it like it is

Clarkdale, AZ
04/18/2019
Thanks
It’s good to have someone we can trust when we need our vehicles maintained & repaired.

AC
Ann C.
Buick LeSabre
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe. He said the service is always good.

Carolyn M.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/15/2019
Trustworthy Car Care
I have brought my car here for years. They are an honest and trustworthy family business. I have complete confidence in them. They will never let me be unsafe in my car. I am so grateful to have found them!

Clarkdale, AZ
Toyota Prius c
04/14/2019
Very good service
Attentive to detail, accommodating, quick, reliable. Recommend them highly.

AD
Alexia D.
Dodge Journey
04/10/2019
Quality work
I have taken my F150 and Dodge journey to philips auto repair for years. They always get it in on time get it repaired quickly and are very reasonable with their prices. I take my vehicles nowhere but Phillips auto repair.

Doug B.
04/10/2019
Personal excellent service
Whether I’m in for a small maintissue or a major repair, Phillips always communicates as if I’m part of their family and completes the work in a timely manner with excellent outcomes! I regularly recommend Phillips to anyone wanting dependable vehicle repair.

Jim P.
Dodge Dakota
04/09/2019
2000 Dodge Dakota
I picked up my truck from Phillips after major engine repair and drove “down the hill” to Phoenix.
I’d had an overheating problem with the engine. Phillips found the cause of the problem and completed the repair within a week; good time considering waiting for parts for a 19 year old vehicle.
During my drive to and from Phoenix, the temp gauge reading varied little and the power to pass on uphill sections was very strong.
Brian was always very forthcoming with status updates and thorough explanations of what diagnostics found.
I am very pleased with the service Phillips provided and would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

LG
Luis G.
04/06/2019
5 ☆☆☆☆☆
Great work and great customer service.

Sedona, AZ
04/05/2019
Organized, polite, & professional
It was very easy to make an appointment, the service was completed in a timeframe expected, and Brian was very profressional.

GS
Ginny S.
04/03/2019
A great business
Phillips is always honest with me, explains what needs to be done for my car, and has always helped me whenever I have had an emergency. I trust them and I thank them for helping me so many times. They are knowledgeable and I don't know what I would do without them.

CK
Cory K.
Arizona
Honda S2000
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Cory said he was satisfied with the service, the price was fair and they completed the service quickly. He said the staff were friendly.

Mark C.
Arizona
Chevrolet Metro
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the service was fine.

PS
Peg S.
03/21/2019
Car repair
U r very friendly & professional. My car is so quiet now. Thank u.

GG
George G.
Jerome, AZ
Buick LeSabre
03/19/2019
Exhaust Hangars
The exhaust hangars on my vehicle were dried out and cracking. I made an appoint with Brian at Phillips Auto Repair to have them inspected. My vehicle was on a lift within 5-minutes of my arrival. The inspection indicated that replacement would be prudent. The hangars were ordered, delivered to the shop and installed in an hour and a half. They also washed my windows!
Phillips Auto Repair always provides great service.

Robert C.
03/14/2019
Quality and customer service
Highly competent services that are easy to access. I trust them.

Daniel W.
Mercury Sable
03/13/2019
Exceptional Service
Perfect example of a small town family business that knows their customers and goes out of their way to impress with quality work they stand behind.

03/12/2019
Reliable repair at a fair price
I took my car to Phillips for its 5K service and brakes. While not the cheapest price, I was glad to pay for their quality, reliability, and ethics. A big plus is being treated like I have a brain, not a woman who is incapable of knowing about cars.

GE
Greg E.
GMC Yukon XL
03/12/2019
Great Auto Repair establishment
Phillips Auto has been around for a long time, it is 3 gen. Right now and you couldn’t ask for a more fair, knowledgeable group if people in the Verde Valley. Highly recommended!

Bill M.
Isuzu
03/08/2019
Professional
We normally perform all of our mechanical needs in house but where baffled with some issues one of our vehicles was having. Brian was able to analyze the symptoms quickly and helped us greatly to fix the problem.