Doug B.
Cottonwood, AZ
04/11/2021
Dependable Quality Service
It was time for a number of mileage-based issues to be addressed or buy a new car. Phillips Auto Repair has been our trusted vehicle ER for over 2 decades. They worked through what needed to be done with me and our old minivan is now ready for it’s next 180,000 miles!

LG
Lee G.
Clarkdale, AZ
Honda Fit
04/10/2021
60,000 work
We had a 60,000 mile work over on our car. Hoses replaced, fluids changed, etc. they did an excellent job and came in under estimate. I will continue doing business with them.

Mitsubishi Raider
04/02/2021
Will be back
Trucks running great once again. Brian isolated a few problems and has repaired them quickly amd efficiently. Much appreciated!

Dale W.
03/31/2021
Service 31 March 2021
I had a early oil change was in and out within little over and hour. Had time to get my morning walk in.

Adam S.
03/29/2021
Certified and Done right!
I brought my car in because of a check engine light. Brian was very thorough in explaining the situation and answering all of my questions. He really put me at peace with the job they completed same day. Just gained a lifetime customer. Thank you!

Mike C.
Cottonwood, AZ
03/24/2021
Phillip's Auto Repair
Excellent service and customer service

BD
Beth D.
03/22/2021
Thanks, Phillips!
Thorough and friendly service.
Always a professional work ethic, with a hometown feel. Very pleased!

IR
Ira R.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/21/2021
Great job.
Friendly, good service, & finished on time.

OS
Ona S.
Toyota Avalon
03/19/2021
Excellent customer service and auto service
I've been a customer at Phillip's Auto Repair for many years now and do not have a single complaint. Brian is always so congenial and professional. Being a woman it's often an old cliche that sometimes repairmen can take advantage and this has never been the case at Phillip's. They have never tried the fear tactics some use to oversale, have always done EXCELLENT repairs, gone out of their way to be as accomodating as possible. Plus they have the cleanest repair shop I have ever seen. None of that comes easy so I would highly recommend them to everyone.

BP
Brian P.
03/16/2021
Honest, reliable, skilled work, best in the Verde Valley!
So thankful to have Phillips Auto Repair. They do great work, communicate well, have fair pricing and most of all are honest. We know when we drop off our vehicles we are getting great service. Highly recommended!

Ronald C.
Arizona
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Ronald said he recommends this business for service.

Jeff K.
03/04/2021
Great shop with personal touch.
Since moving back to Clarkdale Phillips has been our go to auto mechanic. They are thorough, competent, and honest. That's the greatest recommendation s mechanic can get.

David M.
Clarkdale, AZ
03/04/2021
Good location, and good service.
As usual, the service provided by Phillips Auto Repair has been excellent. I cannot think of any other place that equals Phillips Auto Repair.

Dave

Don D.
Lake Montezuma, AZ
03/02/2021
Satisfied
We were completely satisfied with the service given our car and us. I feel confident in Phillip's ability to keep our car in good working order.

KF
Kyle F.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/19/2021
Very thorough
I was having multiple issues with my classic car. The Phillips crew took care of them all and even some I wasn’t aware of that were found during the repairs. I appreciate their thorough attention to detail.