Cornville, AZ
Toyota Avalon
01/20/2021
I always use Phillips for all my car repairs and service. They are the best around.

Carolyn M.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/18/2021
Trust you car with Phillips!
I've been going to Phillips for years. They are professional, trustworthy, thorough and conscientious. I highly recommend them!

DA
Danna A.
01/15/2021
Saved me 1/2 of what I thought I'd spend
I brought my CRV in for an inoperable door lock. Was told it would cost around $500+ and I'd have to leave it til next week because the part was out of state. He called me the next morning and told me he found a less expensive part locally AND it was only 250+ out the door. Not only did it cost me half but I had it the next day ! Thank you Brian for always looking out for us.

Amber M.
01/05/2021
Best Mechanic
I’ve been going to Phillips Auto for about 7 years. Brian is fantastic! I’m a hard one to warm up to mechanics as I’ve had issues in the past, attempts to take advantage because I’m a woman. I shared my reservations with Brian and he assured me he’d take care of me and he has. When I take my car in he tells me anything that needs to be done, what may need to be done urgently and what can wait for for next time. I trust him and his shop completely, so much that I drive up from Phoenix for routine work. Thank you Brian, and your awesome team!

ST

PK
Peg K.
01/01/2021
Excellent Service, as always
Top-notch. Very prompt and professional, always.

John S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/22/2020
Great business!!
I trust this shop with my 24 year old 2 door rare Chevy Tahoe that I have maintained since day one! We are blessed to have such a wonderful mechanic that knows what he’s doing so close to home. Definitely a small town mechanic who is friendly and knows his stuff. 😃👍🏼👍🏼

John S.
12/22/2020
Excellent family owned business
Always ready to go the extra mile to serve their customers. They are great mechanics with integrity. They recommend things ahead of time, so I don’t have to think about it. They are very proactive and have quality service! Highly recommend them. If you want a mechanic you can trust, this is the place to take your vehicle.

Jeff K.
12/21/2020
First service appointment
We just moved up to the Verde Valley this summer, so we were looking to establish our vehicles with a reliable mechanic. We heard about Phillips Auto Repair from friends here who had nothing but good things to say about it. Had an appointment at 8 this morning to get our car serviced, and got there a little before 8. They were already open so the car went right back and the work was completed by 8:45. Thorough job, honest charge, gave me info regarding their rodent inspection (which I never had to concern myself with in Tempe), and made note of suggestions for the next service. Professional invoice and no upsell.

JN
Joel N.
12/17/2020
Another great experience
Phillips comes through for me again. Great job getting a couple of extra things done for me that came up during Brian’s inspection. Excellent and thorough work is what we always receive. Quality you can trust.

DA
Danna A.
12/11/2020
Always reliable
So nice to have a mechanic you totally trust AND within walking distance of your home too!

Charles C.
12/08/2020
Great people!
Friendly, honest, and good prices.

WS
Wayne S.
Clarkdale, AZ
Chrysler 200
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said he has been going to the business for over 20 years.

June A.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/03/2020
Great service. Dependable people.
I can trust them for honest and excellent service. I have been going to them for years,and will continue to do so. Reliable.

TK
Tom K.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
12/02/2020
Excellent Every time
The continued excellence in service, repair and follow-up is an asset to our town. The hometown caring is beyond compare.