Business Solutions

Henn Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
NF
NANCY F.
06/26/2022
So happy they were on time. Nice people. Car inspection was done timely. Thank you
Great business. Did not have to wait for an appointment. They scheduled me quickly.

AMY B.
06/26/2022
Excellent skilled service AND customer service!
The skilled mechanics and office staff at Henn are always watching out for us whether it be in shopping for best prices on parts, noting worn brake pads when...

JAMES OR VIRGINIA M.
06/15/2022
I am a new Customer
I took both vehicles to the shop yesterday for oil change and inspection, while I was waiting, had a great conversation with Tim , he really knows his cars...

BC
BOB C.
06/15/2022
Servicing my cars
I've had vehicles serviced at Henn Automotive for years. They offer great service and a fair value. I trust the team at Henn Automotive. They've earned it.

JOHN M.
06/10/2022
Thankfuli
I dropped my car off expecting to hear some news in about a week. Too my surprise I was kept informed and was driving in 2 and 1/2 days. Professional staff...