Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Barbara B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/10/2017 Category: Service
Brakes & Oil Change
Was satisfied with the workmanship and friendliness of employees.

Barbara

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Glad we were able to provide Excellent service.

Again, Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey.

2012 Hyundai Tucson

Joshua C.
Ayer, MA
04/06/2017 Category: Service
Good quality business
Emad was very helpful in helping me choose a car. Overall was very satisfied with my experience. All of the staff were friendly and helpful as well.

Joshua

Northborough, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2017 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I am always satisfied with their services.

PM
Paria M.
04/04/2017 Category: Service
The provided a good service.

Paria,

Alan S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/29/2017 Category: Service
everyone ar very freindly and helpful

Alan,

Jean G.
Leominster, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Fantastic Service Department
Because of the great service I have received at this dealership I definitely will be purchasing my next vehicle from them.

Jean,

Oil change, new battery
No comments

Edward,

03/26/2017 Category: Service
Efficient, friendly, comfortable atmosphere while waiting

CN
Christine N.
Southborough, MA
2012 Hyundai Azera
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Thanks for helping me take good care of my beloved 2012 Azera!
Every visit has been a good experience! Quick, easy and a great value (especially with those coupons!)

Christine,

GP
George P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
No review
Do not waste my time with these reviews.

George,

PT
Patrick T.
Grafton, MA
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Great Service as always!!! Keep up the good work !!!

Patrick,

Stow, MA
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
03/19/2017 Category: Service
Warning Lights Staying On
Had problem with ABS, ESC Off and AWD lights staying on. Issue identified and service manager clearly communicated necessary repair. Positive service experience overall.

Uxbridge, MA
03/17/2017 Category: Service
great place
always happy with my service when I come here

Bruce H.

Bruce,

Whitinsville, MA
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Great job!
Great job to the guys in service!

Milford, MA
03/09/2017 Category: Service
Just reread my initial comments. It says it all.
above