BE
Basem E.
Irvine, CA
08/31/2019
Poorest Customer Service
Had a 4:30 appt today Aug 31, 2019. Jackson, the person who was supposed to show us the models, showed up 10 minutes late and apologized for being late as he was with another customer. We waited another 10 minutes before he moved us to an office. 10 minutes after that he walked in to ask stupid questions that we've already discussed on the phone. It was obvious he was buying time... then he'd step out to "see his list" - all during which he was actually serving another customer. Another person meanwhile popped in 35 minutes later to say they're ready to "take you on a tour!" I responded with "It's about time" to which he raised his voice and immediately had a challenging attitude saying: "Well, Sir, we are busy..." to which I responded: "why did you make the appointment at 4:30 then?" This person, who was a manager I'm guessing should be fired as he sarcastically said as I was leaving "Have a Nice Day Sir!" Hypocrisy and lousy service and disrespect is what these people do at Heritage Point in Irvine.

Displaying 1 Review