Latest Review almost 3 years ago

Keith S.
Tinley Park, IL
08/06/2017
Parts like darts
Had a few electrical issues with a car I purchased from a private party. I made them aware that the cluster was changed in the very beginning. Someone didn't take note. Washer fluid cruise and a/c was not working. Busy guy here, not a lot of time to do my own repairs. To keep it short, they threw in a fuse panel. $850 (not necessary). Didn't fix anything. They spent 3 weeks with the car. Wanted to change pcm and cluster*** and charge me another $1700. I said no thanks and took the car back. $60 eBay used cluster installed myself and everything back to normal. They get one star because they had the idea of the problem. But thought they would throw in the pcm for fun. Brakes, oil change, basics... anything a 6 year old can do, maybe. Anything a little more complex they will purchase a new car for you but give you the same car back. Give me back my $690( they did discount a little labor)this review will come down

RZ
Rick Z.
03/09/2017
You're dealing with a family business, not a franchisee.
Have been a customer for over 16 years. They stand behind their work. Prices are competitive.

LG
Liz G.
01/18/2015
SHADY
My son took his car in for an estimate. He couldn't afford the repair at the moment so planned to bring it back. He is a 20 yr old college student so I guess Gus thought he could take advantage of him because when he went to get the car Gus told him he "Better not take it" because if he did, he would be charged for the estimate and then charged AGAIN when he brought it back next week. WHAT?? I was sure my son misunderstood so I went in and was told the same. I asked him if he told my son this BEFORE and he admitted he did not, I came home and checked Better Business Bureau and the truth came out, this guy is shady and I'm thrilled the money for the estimate is all I lost!!! I have warned my kids to check BBB first and don't go near a business with a D- rating!!!!

LG
Liz G.
01/18/2015
SHADY

PR
Patricia R.
11/20/2013 Category: Service
Patricia said this business provided good customer service.

GL
GREG L.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/19/2013
FAST EFFICIENT WORK
MY TRUCK NEEDED WORK DONE AND HAD TO BE LEFT OVER THE WEEKEND A CAR WAS PROVIDED TO ME AT THERE EXPENSE

TL
Tony L.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/16/2013 Category: Service
Tony said he felt that his experience at this business was good, and they gave him a good deal.

SP
Scott P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/16/2013 Category: Service
Scott said they get him in and out and have a fair price. They took care of him very well. Everything promised to him was given.

GN
Gary N.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/13/2013 Category: Service
Gary said he is a repeat customer. He said this business does quality work.

Rory G.
Chicago, IL
Buick LaCrosse
11/13/2013 Category: Service
Rory said they have always treated him really well. He was in and out fast. They are reasonably priced.

Barry S.
11/09/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Shirley. She said she likes to do business with people in her neighborhood.

PL
PAUL L.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/06/2013
Overall
Great service and support at a competitive price. Very reliable and can be trusted.

SJ
Shonnell J.
11/06/2013 Category: Service
Shonnell said everyone was friendly and they did a pretty good job.

GP
GEORGE P.
11/01/2013
great job and great service
service was awesome. Th e expreince was great like usual. The mechanics were great and no problems. If there would be , they would always take care of it no hassles

LK
LARRY K.
10/27/2013
Very impressed
I usually would bring my 2003 Civic to the Honda dealer for maintenance and repairs, but I serendipitously stumbled upon Hi-Tech because I was having tire and brake issues that needed urgent attention, and Hi-Tech was the closest auto shop to my home. I am so glad I stopped in. They were able to address all of my needs promptly. The prices were very competitive. Gus was courteous, knowledgeable, and flexible with making sure I got the most I could with my budget. I will definitely be going back here for my auto needs.