Hi-Tech Automotive

Keith S. on 08/06/2017
"Parts like darts"
Had a few electrical issues with a car I purchased from a private party. I made them aware that the cluster was changed in the very beginning. Someone didn't take note. Washer fluid cruise and a/c was not working. Busy guy here, not a lot of time to do my own repairs. To keep it short, they threw in a fuse panel. $850 (not necessary). Didn't fix anything. They spent 3 weeks with the car. Wanted to change pcm and cluster*** and charge me another $1700. I said no thanks and took the car back. $60 eBay used cluster installed myself and everything back to normal. They get one star because they had the idea of the problem. But thought they would throw in the pcm for fun. Brakes, oil change, basics... anything a 6 year old can do, maybe. Anything a little more complex they will purchase a new car for you but give you the same car back. Give me back my $690( they did discount a little labor)this review will come down
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 09:50 AM
Rick Z. on 03/09/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"You're dealing with a family business, not a franchisee."
Have been a customer for over 16 years. They stand behind their work. Prices are competitive.
Service Date: 03/04/2017
Review Created: 03/09/2017 12:59 PM
Liz G. on 01/18/2015
"SHADY"
My son took his car in for an estimate. He couldn't afford the repair at the moment so planned to bring it back. He is a 20 yr old college student so I guess Gus thought he could take advantage of him because when he went to get the car Gus told him he "Better not take it" because if he did, he would be charged for the estimate and then charged AGAIN when he brought it back next week. WHAT?? I was sure my son misunderstood so I went in and was told the same. I asked him if he told my son this BEFORE and he admitted he did not, I came home and checked Better Business Bureau and the truth came out, this guy is shady and I'm thrilled the money for the estimate is all I lost!!! I have warned my kids to check BBB first and don't go near a business with a D- rating!!!!
Service Date: 01/17/2015
Review Created: 01/18/2015 02:17 PM
Liz G. on 01/18/2015
"SHADY"
Service Date: 01/17/2015
Review Created: 01/18/2015 02:16 PM
Patricia R. on 11/20/2013
Patricia said this business provided good customer service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 11/16/2013
Review Created: 11/20/2013
GREG L. on 11/19/2013
"FAST EFFICIENT WORK"
MY TRUCK NEEDED WORK DONE AND HAD TO BE LEFT OVER THE WEEKEND A CAR WAS PROVIDED TO ME AT THERE EXPENSE
Vehicle: Chevrolet Colorado
Service Date: 11/18/2013
Review Created: 11/19/2013 03:54 AM
Tony L. on 11/16/2013
Tony said he felt that his experience at this business was good, and they gave him a good deal.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 11/13/2013
Review Created: 11/16/2013
Scott P. on 11/16/2013
Scott said they get him in and out and have a fair price. They took care of him very well. Everything promised to him was given.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C300
Service Date: 11/13/2013
Review Created: 11/16/2013
Gary N. on 11/13/2013
Gary said he is a repeat customer. He said this business does quality work.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 11/09/2013
Review Created: 11/13/2013
Rory G. on 11/13/2013
Rory said they have always treated him really well. He was in and out fast. They are reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 11/08/2013
Review Created: 11/13/2013
Barry S. on 11/09/2013
Spoke with Shirley. She said she likes to do business with people in her neighborhood.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 10/25/2013
Review Created: 11/09/2013
PAUL L. on 11/06/2013
"Overall "
Great service and support at a competitive price. Very reliable and can be trusted.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 11/05/2013
Review Created: 11/06/2013 06:20 AM
Shonnell J. on 11/06/2013
Shonnell said everyone was friendly and they did a pretty good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 10/29/2013
Review Created: 11/06/2013
GEORGE P. on 11/01/2013
"great job and great service"
service was awesome. Th e expreince was great like usual. The mechanics were great and no problems. If there would be , they would always take care of it no hassles
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 10/31/2013
Review Created: 11/01/2013 09:43 AM
LARRY K. on 10/27/2013
"Very impressed"
I usually would bring my 2003 Civic to the Honda dealer for maintenance and repairs, but I serendipitously stumbled upon Hi-Tech because I was having tire and brake issues that needed urgent attention, and Hi-Tech was the closest auto shop to my home. I am so glad I stopped in. They were able to address all of my needs promptly. The prices were very competitive. Gus was courteous, knowledgeable, and flexible with making sure I got the most I could with my budget. I will definitely be going back here for my auto needs.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/25/2013
Review Created: 10/27/2013 07:25 PM
Larry D. on 10/22/2013
"Consistent Quality"
This is my 2nd review because the 1st review did not state that all three vehicles in the family (eight different makes/models) over 15 years have been serviced here and these guys are still batting a thousand.
Service Date: 10/18/2013
Review Created: 10/22/2013 07:12 AM
LARRY D. on 10/22/2013
"Confidence"
You can be confident that the service provided is both necessary and done right. You can't ask for more. A satisfied customer for around 15 years.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 10/18/2013
Review Created: 10/22/2013 06:48 AM
Samantha S. on 10/22/2013
Samantha said the business delivered great customer service. They explained what repairs were performed on her vehicle and treated her like family.
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon
Service Date: 10/19/2013
Review Created: 10/22/2013
Patricia D. on 10/19/2013
Patricia said they are a great business to deal with.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/16/2013
Review Created: 10/19/2013
Bradley W. on 10/12/2013
Bradley said his service took a bit longer than he would have liked but it was due to a bolt breaking. The guys at this business are very nice and did a good job.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline