GS
GINA S.
09/18/2020
Friendly and reliable service
I've been coming here for 20 years. Koko and his staff always provide great service.

BW
BEEM W.
Toyota Tundra
09/14/2020
Toyota Tundra
Thank you for your great service and good work. Very professional, responsive, and fast.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/13/2020
Excellent, honest service.
The whole crew at Hi Tech are great. We had excellent service, all very informative, with no surprises.

MARNI R.
Volvo S60
09/12/2020
Great service, great people.
Solid experience every time. Hutch is thorough and clear, which is so appreciated in stressful situations like your car acting out.

TL
TY L.
Mercedes-Benz C320
09/12/2020
Simply the best !
It’s always good to know when you drop off your car is in good hands , I trust KoKo and the rest of the mechanic and Hi Tech automotive !

RICK R.
Studio City, CA
09/11/2020
They’re just the best, ever.
You will never find a better shop. Anywhere. Ever.

ME
MARK E.
Honda Fit
09/11/2020
As always
Since the mid 90’s KoKo and his crew have looked after my four-wheeled family. They have maintained the same level of care, consistency and honesty through all those years. It’s a hike for me now given where I live but I will always choose them first. Hi-Tech is a gem.

DIANA S.
Acura 3.2CL
09/10/2020
Prompt, efficient service
Thank you for your prompt attention to our car trouble today!

GS
Garrett S.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Garrett said he had to wait a long time.

SARA JANE C.
09/03/2020
Back Burner
I went in just for an oil change. I explained I'm not driving my car and I'm without a job until the pandemic ends so ALL I could afford was the oil change. I had to wait all day and no one called. I finally called and got the "oh yeah- we were going to call you"
I was then told a huge list of recommendations totaling thousand and thousands of dollars. I said thanks but I can only afford the oil change for now. And the guy made me feel guilty. He was nice but pushy.
I went to get my car and they hadn't reset the service light or sticker. I just felt second rate bc I only got the oil change. They are so about "up-selling" I probably won't go back.
It's like when you don't order the table-side guacamole the waiter recommends so your food takes twice as long. ; )

CHARLES M.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
09/02/2020
Quick, reliable, and honest
Great work. Hourly rate is worth it in my opinion. They work fast and are reliable and honest.

Audi TT
09/02/2020
Fantastic Service Advisors and Mechanics
It’s important to me that I have a mechanic shop that I can depend on to fix my car. Service Advisor, Hutch, and the owner, Koko, are always professional and friendly. It’s truly like seeing friends who are car-aficionados. I also know that my car will be fixed and maintained properly. I understand that prices can be high but I also understand they have a business to maintain and property rent/tax to pay for the location. All worth it, in my opinion. Thank you to all at Hi-Tech.

Cassandra M.
Subaru Legacy
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Cassandra said they were respectful. They take care of the vehicle really well. They always go above and beyond.

HQ
HUGO Q.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/25/2020
Excellent work and good price too
I had to replace my windshield and tires and they did a great job at a great price. The work was finished on schedule. Very easy to communicate with also.

ROSALINDA C.