Latest Review over 6 years ago

DUSTY B.
La Cañada Flintridge, CA
10/28/2011
Highly Recommend
I was referred to them and would refer them to others.

DEVORA P.
10/26/2011
integrity excellent service reliable work
Hi koko hi eddie!
YOU are the best in automobile service. your whole staff of mechanics everyone!
in all my years never have i been to car shop with so much integrity! thank you thank you thank you
for your kindness and ultimate service!
sincerely,
devora

RON B.
10/22/2011
Service always personal, reasonable, efficient, and Koko and his staff stand by their work. I've been going there since the early 80'S I believe; at least 3 or 4 cars worth.

JE
JOHN E.
10/09/2011
Last Service Feedback
The car runs noticably smoother after bringing it in for scheduled maintenance. As always, the staff is great, and having the car washed and vacuumed with a couple of bottles of water in it is a class touch and much appreciated.

GL
GRACE L.
09/12/2011
Best Auto Service in Los Angeles!
awesome service all the time!! I always recommend Hi Tech Automotive to all of my friends!

JEREMIAH H.
North Hollywood, CA
Jeremiah Hosack's review
great service thoughtful consideration and great results

ROGER B.
09/06/2011
what does review title mean?
Good work. Hi Tech was a pleasure to deal with.

DF
DANIEL F.
Daniel
Good stuff... Quick, painless, no-nonsense, nuts and bolts, meat and potatoes, bread and butter car repair and maintenance. No surprises, no hassles, no bad attitudes. Good people doing a great job...

JASON C.
West Hollywood, CA
Fantastic
Fantastic customer service and work!

BZ
BOB Z.
My Air Conditioning
Normally I am very happy with the results of the work done by your shop. I know you replaced a fan but it had little to no impact to improve my AC. So a cost of $687 and I was sweating inside my car during my roadtrip the following day did not make me happy.

JEREMIAH G.
08/31/2011
Excellent customer service & quality assurance
I've been a loyal customer of Hi-Tech Automotive since transitioning to Los Angeles in 2002. Hi-Tech consistently provides high quality service, a trustworthy diagnosis, a punctual turn around and competitive prices.
Koko has always been the businesses keystone. He is a gentleman of the highest regard and one of the most trust worthy individuals you will ever come across. Hi-Tech is hands down an exceptional automotive repair center. They maintain impeccable automotive repair standards and are a business of true integrity.

BW
BRIANNA W.
08/29/2011
the best!
-Great service
-Friendly people
-Never overcharged
I'll never take my car anywhere else! Plus they leave you free bottled water in your cup holders!

TOMMY B.
08/29/2011
Great Guys, Great Work.
Not only did they turn my car around fast, as promised, when I came to pick it up it was washed, and had two cool bottles of water. Thats Service.

MIGUEL L.
08/25/2011
Change Oil
The guys here at Hi Tech Automotive are very professional. They did my oil change & at the same time they washed my car when they returned it to me. I'm definitely going back for my future maintenance. Thank you guys.

MARGARET L.
08/25/2011
Lucky me !
I had traveled from NC to LA, and my car needed repair. I am SO glad my son in law recommended your service. Problem solved, and the added attention of cold water, a cleaned car, and close followup on the phone was great. Thank you so much !