BC
Glendale, CA
Jaguar XJ
11/14/2019
Trustworthy
I have been going to High Tech for 7 years! They always do a fabulous job and are very personable!

AK
Arbi K.
Glendale, CA
Toyota Tundra
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Arbi said the staff provided very good service.

EG
Erwin G.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Erwin said his vehicle is running well after the business serviced it.

FA
Fred A.
Volvo 240
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Fred said that they were very careful and considerate of him, but in the end, 2 minor things have not been resolved. He appreciated everything they've done on his vehicles in the past. He still needs to get some minor things resolved.

ME
Mathew E.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said the service was great. The staff was fast, friendly and professional.

HQ
HUGO Q.
Jaguar XK
10/19/2019
Great job guys!
Repairs very well done in a timely manner.

IB
IAN B.
10/19/2019
Very professional and competent mechanics at a good price
Had an alignment and fuel filter changed on a 99 Audi A4. I do all my own work until it comes to procedures that need the big machines like an alignment. I do not trust mechanic shops at all but a friend with a custom Porsche said Koko at Hi Tech was the best. Usually alignment would be a 250 plus visit to the dealer depending on which stealer you visit. They were such a good price I had them do the fuel filter too which is another PIA job that usually runs $$$. Chris, who helped me from the start, gave me a detailed sheet with all the Camber, Caster and Toe angles along with my receipt and had the car given a light wash which was a nice touch. AAA business and I will be sure to come back for anything I don't want to do myself in the future.

KE
KATE E.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019
great service!!
thanks for such speedy work! car is about two days out and running great. thought this shop would be for older/vintage cars but they did beautiful work on my 2011 Hyundai.

again, very much appreciated, Hutch + Team!

MICHAEL G.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/16/2019
Great customer service. Fast work and fair prices.

LD
Lori D.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Lori said the staff took her vehicle quickly and they finished the work in a timely manner and at a reasonable price. She added that they cleaned her vehicle after the service and overall, they were very nice and very professional.

FS
FRANK S.
Honda Fit
10/15/2019
Highly recommended
Great, fast, reliable service from gifted technicians who clearly communicate the details. This place is excellent.

BJ
BRIAN J.
10/15/2019
Third [And Last] Strike
I will not be using Hi-Tech Auto anymore. The people there are nice enough, but for the third time in a row, I brought my car in to be serviced, walked out with full confidence and ended up sorely disappointed. The first two times, my car literally DIED in the middle of a road trip not days after getting the car back. I was left stranded and Hi-Tech took absolutely no responsibility nor helped me get out of the jam. Ended up towing to a small mechanic where I dropped yet another round of money to have the issue fixed that Hi-Tech was supposed to have. This last time was a specific windshield wiper issue that of course failed halfway through a road trip immediately following. I'm just tired of dropping money to get things fixed/serviced, only to have to deal with the same issues immediately after getting the vehicle back. Enjoyed the idea of using them as my neighborhood mechanic, but some places just aren't worth it.

San Carlos, CA
Lexus GX 460
10/14/2019
Just amazing
Had my car break down. Because I have been neglecting it. My regular shop was just to faraway so I took it to hi-tech. Everyone was great. Got to ask lots of questions and they took time to answer all my questions. I will go back there

KL
Keven L.
Tujunga, CA
Pontiac Aztek
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Keven said his experience here was outstanding and the business's reputation was impeccable. He wanted that kind of care for his vehicle and he got it. He and his wife dealt with the service manager, Hutch, and he is absolutely an amazing guy. Hutch treated them with respect and kindness, and everything asked for was finished in a timely manner.

COLIN M.
West Hollywood, CA
10/04/2019
The staff are great and the work they do is outstanding .
I have been going to Hi tech for 25 years . They have always been fair and honest . They’re work is outstanding .

HE

KORY B.
Porsche Macan
09/28/2019
Awesome
Great place to bring your car for service. I needed 4 new tires and an alignment and was very happy with the service and price I received. Very knowledgeable team. Hutch was very helpful.

RAMONE M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/24/2019
Very Good personal service.
The good people at Hi Tech take the time to know YOU, as well as your CAR. My Mini Cooper-S is getting old but has relatively low mileage. I am confident that they will be there with good honest advice and expert mechanics as work is needed. Pricing is reasonable, especially when compared to a dealership. If I fully restore my car, they will be the professionals I trust to make the insides work as well as the outsides look.
Ramone Munoz

CHRISTOPHER C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/20/2019
They are really knowledgeable and care about their customers
I have been going to HiTech for 11 years . They are my go to guys . I had a 1980 Veggie Mercedes for 10 years and now have a later model Mercedes Convertible . On both cars they understood quirks of the particular model and what was needed. They are honest and hard working . I have always felt they were my “car team” with good , clear and honest advice ... and they go out of their way to be of help.

AN
Arty N.
Audi Q7
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Arty said that this is a great business and he will continue to use them.