Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

GR
Gustavo R.
10/13/2018
Reliable Service.
Great service as expected.

IT
Ivan T.
Lexus ES 300
10/10/2018
Fabián explains everything that the car needs and provides good suggestions. Quick service.

Nissan NV200 Taxi
10/09/2018
Fast and professional service.

10/07/2018
Highly recommend this place for your car

Manuel R.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Manuel said he was happy and pleased with his visit.

BT
Bobbie T.
Opa Locka, FL
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Bobbie said the business is great. She did not have any complaints.

AO
Arturo O.
Boca Raton, FL
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Arturo said they are good guys who charge good prices.

YD
Yasser D.
09/26/2018
Honesty
Great service , honest when it comes to problem concerning car issues

ID
ISRAEL D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2018
great service as always
Great service and advise as always

AG
Ana G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Ana said that it is hard to find a place that is courteous, patient and nice as this place, she was very pleased with her visit.

Janet A.
Scion xA
09/23/2018
Took car in for my scheduled oil change and an issue with my front axle was found it was fixed and now can drive more confidently and as always great customer service

WM
WALTER M.
Hallandale, FL
09/21/2018
Fantastic service!
We came out of the hospital, go to our car, ALL the oil leaked out? 8 days earlier we had an oil change at a different shop. The shop who did the oil change failed to tighted the drain plug we found out! The shop that did the oil change was over an hour away! So we called H.A.C. Fabian the shop manager, tells us not to worry! He calls the original oil change shop explains our problem makes arrangements to get our car towed to H.A.C.The tow truck is there quickly, we go to H.A.C. Fabian then replaces our oil, new filter, and yes he showed me the oil plug was loose! H.A.C. took care of EVERYTHING! Got us the tow truck, arranged for the original oil change shop to accept the responsibilty H.A.C.'s staff Fabian the Manager and Technicians were all pleasant and professional They made our worry go away regarding entire ordeal! Great service, lots of smiles! I WILL definately recommend H.A.C. to everyone!
Thank-You again H.A.C. Great job!
Daniel C. from Hialeah Auto Care Center responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you very much for taking time to review our service. We thank you for your business.

Juan M.
Hollywood, FL
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Juan said the staff did a wonderful job, they were honest and straightforward.

Margot S.
Toyota Yaris
09/18/2018
Quick and courteous
The problem with the car was resolved quickly and courteously.

JULIO S.
09/16/2018
Oil change and front brakes
The car was brought in for just an oil change but they do bumper to bumper check. They notice the front brakes needed to be change. They called to let us knows. Always great service.

Mariela C.
09/13/2018
Excellent customer service
The place is very neat. Very friendly. The service is quick. I highly recommend this place.

Miami, FL

Alejandro * C.
Nissan Rogue
09/10/2018
Customer service
I called Chris on the same exact day on a busy Saturday that I needed an oil change he was able to help me out and give me the right time to be able to go and squeeze me in for a last minute oil change.

Jesus B.
Hollywood, FL
Ram Pickup
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Jesus said the mechanic did everything he was supposed to do and everything turned out great.

JULIO S.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/07/2018
Always love your personalize service.
My daughters battery died I called in the morning told him I needed to get changed and I also told her she had to be running to work they did it fast they check the alternator they called me