Business Solutions

High Power Automotive LLC

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Melody C.
09/20/2022
Great people
My first time using High Power Automotive, I can say for certain it won’t be the last. The owner Dave is very knowledgeable, a straight shooter who gets...

RT
Ricshon T.
08/20/2022
Best automotive repair shop in Pensacola.
Everyone at this establishment is amazing from the moment they pick up the phone to book your repair all the way to completion of your automotive service...

Jim K.
08/19/2022
OMG what an awesome experience
Damn - I sure wish every business had such friendly customer service and excellent work ethics as this company does. You need mechanic work, at an honest...

Nocera O.
08/19/2022
Dave is the best
Best place for anything your vehicle needs. I am very grateful for the service I’ve received:)

KR
Kevin R.
07/27/2022
Good
They where polite, honest And fare with reasonable prices. I would recommend them to a friend.