DT
Don T.
Whippany, NJ
Chrysler 200
06/20/2018
Great service. Friendly. Honest. Always does a great job.
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 06/20/2018

Thanks for the great review Don!

WD
William D.
06/08/2018
satisfied new customer
The Ford agency recommended some mechanical repair. I didn't well understand what was needed and asked some friends, several of whom recommended Highview. Chuck gave me a cogent explanation; provided a detailed quote; accepted my preferred date and time for repair; and did thorough work.
I'll tell others that good reasons to use Highview are: convenient location in town, local business, cooperative and flexible in scheduling work, close to my home, a friendly attitude, customer satisfaction is very high from feedback, cost is fair and predictable, and service results have been excellent.
Several, actually most, of the reviews give Chuck and Highview an A+ and I''ll second that grade. Thanks for the help.
Bill
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you Bill for the excellent review! It was a pleasure working with you!

AA
Alejandro A.
Chester, NJ
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Alejandro said the work was done in one day and it was affordable.
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 06/13/2018

Thanks for the great review, I appreciate it!

Anonymous avatar
Volkswagen Golf
06/03/2018
New Oil Pan in the Nick of Time
Leaking oil, my car had to be taken to Chuck. He had theories and didn't want to do anything until I watched a few days. For 2 days I observed and took it back. The diagnosis - cracked oil pan. Fixed immediately and is going on 200,000 miles!

Thanks, Chuck!!
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 06/04/2018

Thanks for the great review Gerall!

TR
Timothy R.
Dunellen, NJ
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said they did an awesome job.
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you Timothy, I appreciate the kind words!

Marion D.
05/23/2018
Best service!
It's rare to say you know your mechanic has your best interest at heart and will take care of your car, and thus, you and your family, but Chuck does. He only does what HAS to be done, and does it for a reasonable price. Everyone I know trusts their cars to him.
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 05/23/2018

Thanks for the kind words Marion!

CR
Carol R.
Succasunna, NJ
05/19/2018
Great Customer service
I call and I get an appointment right away, willing to drop me off back at work. Reviews with me what may need to be done in the future. Makes it very easy to get my service completed
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for the great review Carol!

CE
Charles E.
Chrysler 300
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Charles said they do a good job every time that he goes to this business.
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 05/08/2018

Thanks for the great review Charles!

RK
Ralph K.
Toyota Tundra
05/06/2018
The best around.
Don't waste your time looking for another place to repair your car!
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 05/08/2018

Awsom review! Thank you Ralph!

Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 05/08/2018

I mean awsome! I was so excited over your review, I fogot my "e"!

CF
Christina F.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Christina said that the staff at the facility are personable, they are speedy and a pleasure to deal with. It was a good experience.
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you Christina, I apprectiate the review!

EG
Edward G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Edward said they did a really great job.
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 05/03/2018

Thanks for the great review Edward!

Katherine B.
Warrenton, VA
04/29/2018
Best in town and the world
Chuck is a good kind man who I've known all my life and was always there for me and my family. He will help you till the job is done and his kind heart doesnt mean he isn't good at what he does. He is the best ever trust me xo
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 04/30/2018

Thanks for the great review Kathy! I appreciate it!

WN
William N.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Acura TL
04/26/2018
Service delivered on time as promised
Chuck always gives my car a thorough check even if service is only an oil change
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 04/26/2018

As always Bill, Thank you for the business!

Marion D.
04/25/2018
Highview Rocks!
Chuck is the greatest. He will stop what he is doing if you arrive with no appointment with a problem and will do all he can to figure it out. He is my favorite car tech ever! I have recommended him to everyone. 3 family cars all go to Chuck at Highview.
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you Marion for the awsom review!

Daniel L.
Acura TSX
04/25/2018
My 14 year old car
I have a 2004 Acura with low mileage. The Highview Garage has kept in running very well. They are cost conscious and helpful. It's a local business that I recommend very highly. We are lucky to have them in town. Thanks for this opportunity.
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you Dan, I appreciate your kind words!

BA
Brenda A.
04/21/2018
No waiting. Fast service.
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 04/23/2018

Thanks for the great review Brenda!

Mark W.
Basking Ridge, NJ
GMC Terrain
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business does everything right.
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 04/23/2018

Thanks Mark, I appreciate the review!

ES
Edward S.
Toyota Echo
04/12/2018
Review of Highview Garage, Bernardsville, NJ
I like Highview Garage. Chuck is reliable and explains things clearly. He always seems to manage to finish the work on my car within the time frame he initially stated, and the location of the Garage is VERY convenient for me.
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you Ed, I appreciate the 5 Star rating and your kind words!

RK
Robert K.
Subaru Legacy
04/11/2018
Friendly and competent service
It is a pleasure to go to your garage. I like the appearance of your garage. Very clean and organized. Thank you for your service !!
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you Robert for the great review!

Joann F.
Dodge Journey
03/31/2018
Professonal - excellent service
Friendly, cooperative and professional.
Chuck M. from Highview Garage responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you Joann, I appreciate your review!