Hilltop Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5rating 4.14

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MT
Maycille T.
Pinole, CA
08/08/2018
Car sales and servive
I bougth a car and its a year with me now my dodge challenger and after those recall about the dodge dhallenger thats the start of my car messing up.its twices i bring my car to service the first one the engine light is on and off bring to service they said they gonna fixed it like i think after a 5 days or 6 they called me car is ready so i pick up then upon i pick up go home engine light is on again i called service told me to keep driving but still the same engine light on so i bring my car again and there is no volume for radio thr radios stuck can press anything engine light back and fort and now again its same problem its wasting my time not even a month all
This problems same problem they say they fixed but its back and fort date of service cant remember because 3x already i keep bringing my car

LT
Leon T.
Vallejo, CA
09/14/2017
Customer service was second to none, thanks to Sale rep Jason Boggs. I would be a repeat customer at hilltop dodge

DV
dee v.
San Rafael, CA
07/24/2017
Worst service experience
Worst service experience ever! I scheduled an appointment online a week ago for standard maintenance. As the day finally arrived they said I would have to leave it for an entire day and pick it up the next. I specifically mentioned that I was going to wait for the vehicle in advance to avoid this situation.
Disorganized procedures.
They blame the "internet"

Aidee M.
Novato, CA
04/13/2015 Category: Service
Erlinda is the BEST!!!!
Erlina always goes out of her way to help me out, ALL THE TIME!!! Not just with me, but with all of her customers, love seeing how committed she is with everyone!!!

NW
Neil W.
San Pablo, CA
CHRYSLER 200 SEDAN
02/05/2015 Category: Service
The stars is only for my new veh. im happy with
Zero stars for customer service do a 4hrs in the waitting room for a oil change and no one came to give me a update on why. i had to get up because my ass got sore and only then they told me why!!
WHAT ! THE ! WHAT!!!! was it the color of my shoes???????????????????????????

Melody S.
DODGE CHARGER
02/01/2015 Category: Service
The Service
I'm happy with the Service and Erlinda in Servive Department taking great care of my vehicle. I appreciated the status updates and details.

BJ
Bryan J.
Pittsburg, CA
DODGE AVENGER
01/31/2015 Category: Service
Its all about the people
Service was impeccable as always

SP
Steve P.
El Sobrante, CA
01/30/2015 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
Excellent as usual, Erlinda is the best.

Juan G.
CHRYSLER PACIFICA
01/29/2015 Category: Service
Great Professional Services " G.P.S."
I have the confidence that the work is performed in a good and workmanlike manner.

TR
Todd R.
Hercules, CA
DODGE CHALLENGER
01/27/2015 Category: Service
The Service is Fantastic
Erlinda is wonderful. The service department really goes out of their way to be helpful and to explain to you, what work you will need on your vehicle and how it will be done. Erlinda is Great.

Denise W.
Sacramento, CA
CHRYSLER 300
01/27/2015 Category: Service
Customer Service
I live in Elk Grove. Although there is a Chrysler dealer less than 5 miles from my house. And another dealer less than a 1 from my job. I always drive the 70 plus mile the Hilltop Chrysler to have my car serviced. Even if it's just for an oil change. Erlinda in the service department, always makes sure that I'm taken care of, and I trust her advice and recommendations. Hilltop Chyrsler has serviced my car for the last for the last 140,000 plus mile. I will not take it anywhere else.

Michael B.
CHRYSLER 200 SEDAN
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Not being told I had a recall part that needed to be installed, and having to wait 3 hours for the work to be completed.
I understand that the recall part for the car's transmission had to be replaced, and that it would take several hours to complete. But I took my new car in for its first oil change, which should have taken an hour. No one bothered to tell me about the recall part, and allowed me to wait hours without telling me what was being done, and I had to finally ask before finally finding out. Overall, I am happy with the work done, and the fact that I wasn't charged anything. But next time I would appreciate being told if any additional service needed to be done to my car before starting, so I can plan my day accordingly.

GC
Gerald C.
Hercules, CA
CHRYSLER 300
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Long wait
Nice folks,long wait for just an oil change but would still recommend

BJ
Bryan J.
Pittsburg, CA
DODGE AVENGER
01/24/2015 Category: Service
Service was excellent as usual
To deliver service excellence this consistently is a testament to the quality of the people that work at Michael Stead Hilltop.They absolutely care about the services they provide and it shows in everything they do.My Service Advisor Erlinda Delgado is one in a million and office worker Brandy is wonderful as well. Thanks Hilltop Chrysler

VP
Valerie P.
Rodeo, CA
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Lack of care for one's personal property.
I took my car in to have some recalls taken care of and they were "fixed". My car was left with grease stains on the interior and not all of the parts put together correctly.
I would rate no stars but it's making me pick at least one.

Shanda W.
JEEP COMPASS
01/19/2015 Category: Service
I had a simply oil change done quickly and efficiently. My rep was great. ..

Richard R.
Albany, CA
01/18/2015 Category: Service
All the required work was not completed
I brought my Grand Cherokee in for an Oil Change and Multi Point Inspection. After waiting about 2 hours ( time I expected to wait) the car was ready and I paid for the service and asked for my inspection report. I was advised by the service adviser the inspection is not completed unless you ask for it? I was shocked and left extremely disappointed and will need to consider whether returning to this dealer for service again.

RJ
Raye J.
DODGE CHALLENGER
01/17/2015 Category: Service
customer service
The service rep was extremely friendly/courteous and kept me up to date on the progression of my vehicle.

Aidee M.
Novato, CA
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Great Customer Service & Service
Erlinda as always goes out of her way to help! She is the BEST!!!!
It would of been nice to leave after my service was done with what I was promised.
Over all, great service!

Jose D.
San Francisco, CA
DODGE CHARGER
01/12/2015 Category: Service
La k me atendio Si me atendio bien
lo malo de el systema k tienen de las apoimentde todos moods tardan 2 horas para un cambio de aceite y te quieren vender Otro servisio