Overall Rating 3.81/5Overall Rating 3.81/5Overall Rating 3.81/5rating 3.81rating 3.81

BT
Brian T.
Stockton, CA
12/22/2017
Good looking out Sale Manager.
On December 21, 2017.
I went to Ford, trying to get a Ford Escape. But, got a GREAT deal on a KIA.
Thanks, JImmy

BT
Brian T.
Stockton, CA
12/22/2017
Wanted to lease a ESCAPE! But, left with a KIA.$&
Even thou. I did't get what I wanted, I had a great experience with my sales partner. She was quite talkative, funny, fun and was able to get me to decide on other options like the KIA! When I WANTED FORD.!

DT
David T.
Monterey, CA
01/24/2017
Internet ad
Saw internet ad called to confirm price was told yes price correct. Went in and was shown vehicle and told yes price correct. Was told to talk to fleet manager as i was doing a business purchase. Fleet manager gave quote $5,000 higher and said 3 other sales people were wrong about the price. He told me he was giving the truck at cost. Found same truck at another dealer for same ad price and they honored it. Shady fleet sales. Regular sales staff were great people and obviously honest.

BD
Bruno D.
San Francisco, CA
12/19/2016
Bad sales experience
They gave me a great quote on the internet but refused to honor it... stating they made a mistake and trying to charge me 2000 more for the purchase of a vehicle

NS
Nancy S.
Pinole, CA
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Service reps are always friendly and helpful. Work is done on time

WH
Willie H.
Oakland, CA
FORD TRUCK ESCAPE
02/09/2015 Category: Service
Every one there had outstanding customer service
The goal of all the employees there was to make sure my family was comfortable and had their best experience there @ Hilltop Ford

FK
Francis K.
El Sobrante, CA
FORD MUSTANG
02/08/2015 Category: Service
oil change and inspection
On the whole, a good experience. The only small complaint was that, though I was on site, I was not notified promptly when the car was finished.

Assal B.
Pleasant Hill, CA
FORD TRUCK F-150 SERIES
02/07/2015 Category: Service
First time Ford buyer - Won't be back to this service department again!
My first service on my new F150 was not a pleasant experience. I was quoted a 45 min wait. At 1 hour, I was told my car was ready and I was "checked out". From the time I was "clocked out", it took another 35 minutes for my car to be brought around, making it a 1 hr 35 min on a 45-min service. It's dishonest because the system will show an hour turnaround instead of the true turnaround time because this is probably what they do to keep the paperwork on the up and up. Also, the paperwork mistakenly said my car needed a new battery. They refused to change it and told me it was fine. Now, I keep getting notices in the mail that my car has a bad battery. NOT THE WAY TO TREAT A FIRST TIME CUSTOMER -- no matter how much I love my truck, I won't be back to this lot anytime soon!

HS

Cassandry K.
KIA FORTE KOUP
02/05/2015 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
MY ISSUE WAS RESOLVED EXPEDITIOUSLY AND THE PEOPLE ARE SO COURTEOUS.

CF
Christine F.
San Pablo, CA
KIA SEDONA
02/03/2015 Category: Service
Customer service
While your car is being fixed, they arrange for a rental. They keep you updated on your cars progress.

ES
Elvia S.
FORD MUSTANG
02/03/2015 Category: Service
staff and service
great service , staff I can count on, awesome place to take my precious pony

CZ

Hercules, CA
FORD TRUCK EDGE
01/29/2015 Category: Service
Another Positive Experience
I have never had a bad experience at Hilltop Ford. My recent service was routine, but Jennifer was so pleasant and professional, she deserves acknowledgement.

John B.
FORD TRUCK ESCAPE
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Service at Hilltop Ford
We purchased our Escape at Hilltop Ford and we have been most satisfied with their service ( excellent ) over the almost 4 years since we purchased our vehicle.

Margaret L.
01/27/2015 Category: Service
accoutability
my car wash was horrible the first time but Jamie the manager in service took responsibility and was accountable and made it right. they took care of me and my car. thank you great job

Joseph L.

Rodeo, CA
LINCOLN MKZ
01/26/2015 Category: Service
everyone is friendly
always great friendly service.

Diane S.
San Pablo, CA
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Professionalism
I am not easily impressed, especially with dealerships. I was very impressed with this facility because of Manny. In relationship to all the customer service reps available, I am so pleased he assisted me. His approach to customer service was genuine and his professionalism exceeded my expectations.