Andrea M.
11/20/2018
Fast, fair, honest, and helpful
Always have a great experience. We’ve had all our cars serviced there for almost a decade. They typically service my car in less than a day. The price is fair. They are always honest with what needs to be done. I never feel I’m being pushed to do something unnecessary. Cora is the best!

Jane A.
11/19/2018
Thanks to Hodgson's Automotive
I saw a strange "TIRE"up on my dash indicator---I called Cora----she said---"BRING IT IN!!!"!!!
IT was the change in temps & she added air, also added oil at my request & I was out of there in GREAT shape quick like a bunny with amazingly low cost to me ---only for the oil.
Thanks so much to Hodgson's Automotive for another job well done!!!
Jane A.

Renee W.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Renee said the business took care of her and her vehicle is fine. She said they did a good job.

CZ
Chuck Z.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/15/2018
State inspection and oil change
On time, with no drama. Very professional. Easy to make appointment. My experience couldn't have been better.

Coatesville, PA
11/07/2018
The mechanics and office personnel
Car was in for routine inspection...it passed.
Always go back to Hodgson’s for service... even though it is farther away, since our move.

Jon C.
Ford Tempo
11/03/2018
Always Extremely Happy!
Even though I've been trusting this marvelous service for many years, each visit and subsequent complete satisfaction
is always just as amazing as the first time! Being relieved of car maintenance and repair worries - - - where to go - - - gives
me a peace of mind that is unimaginable. Hodgson;s Automotive is always there for me and I have complete trust in
every person and know I'm in good hands!

Peace of mind is what it is all about when there is a car problem! I refuse to go elsewhere.

Dolores S.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Dolores said the business is always efficient, honest and does a good job.

HL
Howard L.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Howard said the business did a really good job. He had a deadline problem and the business promised to get him in and out at a certain time. The staff was able to make that happen.

GG
Georgine G.
Malvern, PA
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Georgine said the business has always pleased her. They are in the neighborhood and do good work. The customer service is friendly, professional and they have manners.

NT
Nicholas T.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said they always do a good job. They are quick and nice.

Cadillac DTS
10/23/2018
Nononsense check in - fast service on car - reasonable prices - completely satisfactory.
no nonsense check i - fast service on car - reasonable prices - completely satisfactory to me.

RP
Robert P.
10/18/2018
Ram 1500
Problem solved and fixed at a fair price as always. Whenever it’s an issue I can’t fix I take it to Hodgsons and never disappointed.

Susan H.
Lexus SC 430
10/16/2018
Dependable and always there
When my car started smoking on the highway and the Check Engine LIght came on, I had it towed to Hodgsons. They promptly started work on the car and kept me posted of the possibilities, and the time that would be involved. A new radiator and hoses and I was back on the road two days later. Thanks!

John M.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
John said he recommends the business because they fixed his vehicle.

Robin L B.
Coatesville, PA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/12/2018
Excellent service as always
Very pleased with the work that is done on my car. Very honest. Will let you know what and if they found anything wrong with your car. Best service ever. Thank you

AL
Agnes L.
10/09/2018
Honest and Reliable!
Have dealt with Hodgsons forever, would not take my car anywhere else. My husband had a business for years in West Chester and our trucks were always serviced here as were all our cars. Now that I am a widow and on my own, I feel confident when I leave my car that I won’t be taken advantage of they are honest and reliable..

Kimberly M.
10/06/2018
Great as usual!!!
Cora and Bill are always friendly and accommodating .

Christian C.
10/03/2018
Great Neighborhood Garage
Over the years, Cora has taken good care of us and our cars. She always gives good advice and let's us know our options before any work is done. Thanks Cora!

John S W.
Downingtown, PA
Nissan Frontier
10/03/2018
Cora!! You are unbelievable great!!
You always help us out with car problems and always accommodate my client. Totally awesome and so fast!!!

Debbie M.
Downingtown, PA
Chevrolet Volt
09/29/2018
Always easy to work with and honest
I have been using this repair shop for years. It is very well run, provides fair pricing, communicates effectively and easy to work with. Highly recommended!