John D.
03/12/2019
What we needed - When we needed it
Hodgson's was able to accomodate us on short notice (we try not to do that to them too often...) Job was done right, quickly and at a reasonable price. Most important - we know we can always trust their work to be done right.

Jon C.
Ford Tempo
03/09/2019
Headache Avoidance
This recent appointment was for a routine oil change. The mechanic always does a thorough inspection of the engine
and discovered the power steering pump is beginning to fail and that the battery is weak. What if I was unaware of
these problems and they were not attended to? I'd be stuck somewhere and then the anguish begins! This is why
I insist on Hodgson's Automotive for anything to do with my car. Every problem or suggestion for maintenance is
explained so you can make the decision of what to do.

Jailynd G.
Coatesville, PA
Hyundai Tucson
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Jailynd said this business fixed everything that needed to be fixed.

MT
Mary T.
03/05/2019
Always so helpful explains work needed feel so confident
Would recommend very good 😊 and pleasant always explains work necessary feels so confident and safe

MV
Melissa V.
Honey Brook, PA
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said the business has good customer service.

PH
Phyllis H.
King Of Prussia, PA
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Phyllis said she loves the business and has recommended it to a lot of people. The staff does a great job. Their customer service, Cora, is the one she deals with all the time. She does everything. Phyllis stated they are knowledgeable, efficient, quick, and she thinks they are cost-effective. They are the best.

Susan H.
Lexus LS 460
02/28/2019
Went the extra mile!
Took our car in for inspection and Cora discovered our registration had expired so she went on line and renewed it (with a call to us for our cc number) and printed it out so it was already in the car when we went to pick it up. She is the best!

Bear, DE
02/16/2019
The Best
Hodgsons Automotive have very good prices and are very honest and up front about what needs to be done to your vehicle. They are the only place I take my vehicle. 10/10

Judith S.
02/05/2019
In on time and out with no problems.. Easy to get an appointment.
Every one is so accomodating and helpful.. The charges are reasonable and do not go up a lot year after year.

AT
A F T.
02/05/2019
Great job!
Our right hand mirror was busted and you were able to repair it replacing parts instead of replacing the whole thing, saving some $400! Thank you, thank you!

SP
Stephanie P.
GMC Terrain
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said its a great business, their prices are competitive, and she really trusts them.

Christian C.
01/27/2019
Great Neighborhood Garage
Hodgson's Automotive is our "go to" garage. Cora always explains everything to us, including options to keep our bill as low as possible. She is very helpful and patient with our questions. Keep up the great service!

01/22/2019
Dropped my car off after making an appointment on-line for electrical system check. Cora got me in right away, identified the problem and was able to correct it an got me back on the road within an hour and a half.

VS
Virginia S.
Chadds Ford, PA
Nissan Versa
01/16/2019
Helpful and Understanding
I came in needing an oil change but asking for a belt and breaks to be checked.

I explained that the dealership told me I needed a new belt (had just had it replaced) and that they wanted to charge $170. I had been told by the person who installed it that it just needed to be tightened which I told the dealership. They said there is no way to do that.

Flash forward to Hodgson’s, Bill was helpful and explained to me what might need to be done but that he would check it out. I went to pick my car up and no squeal! All the belt needed was a spring (or something) which cost me only a couple bucks! Everyone at Hodgson’s is always helpful and efficient, they don’t take you for a ride - just fix your car!

Steven B.
Kennett Square, PA
Jaguar XE
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he easily scheduled his service. The service was fine. The work was flawless.

WB
Wayne B.
01/15/2019
Friendly convenient competent service.
My tire pressure light came on going in to work. I drooped the car off with out an appointment and had it fixed a few hours latter for only $25.

Kimberly M.
01/11/2019
Awesome!
Great service as usual from Cora and Bill!

NT
Nick T.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Nick said they always do a very, very good job, fast, and price is good.

TH
Thomas H.
01/03/2019
Great job as always......
Great job as always, but this time when the shop was short-handed between Christmas and New Year.... Thanks for getting it done when I needed it, Bill!!!

Michael S.
Honda CR-Z
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business was great.