AF
Anne F.
Hyundai Tucson
07/30/2021
friendly people, quick service
Thank you for your ability to fit me in for state inspection so fast and easy.

KH
Keith H.
Honda Accord Coupe
Their honesty
They fix what needs fixing and don’t try up selling things you don’t need. They do quality work and get it fixed right the first time.

Malvern, PA
First Class
Great job with every visit. Highly recommend!

Lexus ES 350
Very Professional
We made an appointment, Cora welcomed us when we dropped off, car was done in a few hours, they called us when ready. Very easy to deal with. Will bring the other family cars there.

AL
Agnes L.
Customer service
Have been a customer of Hodgson’s for at least 40 years! My husband had a business and had his trucks serviced there and was always satisfied! When my husband retired and later passed away I knew I could trust them to give me the same service for my vehicle as they gave him all those years!
100% dependable and honest!

Robin H.
Buick Enclave
Alway the best
They are the best, do great work and aren’t outrageously priced!! Very knowledgeable as well!!

Judith B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/26/2021
Attention to detail and fair pricing!
Attention to detail and fair pricing make Hodgson’s my choice for the last 30 years!!

EW
Elaine W.
07/23/2021
Awesome service!
Awesome service, as always. Cora explains things in a way that is understandable and not condescending.

NR
Norman G R.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/23/2021
Great help when I was on a bind
Hodgson's (Cora) went above and beyond to repair my 2007 MB SW rear door latch in a couple of hours. This allowed me to get to the shore as scheduled.

ND
Neel K D.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/22/2021
The team at Hodgson are knowledgeable and honest. They take great care of my 1978 Corvette.

CK
Christopher K.
07/19/2021
I left my car over the weekend. Expected to wait all day Monday. Cora called me about 9am to say my car was ready. Just blew me away!

CL
Christina L.
GMC Terrain
07/16/2021
Best auto repair in Chester County
This place is the absolute BEST!! Good honest people who charge very competitive prices.. I will never go anywhere else!

Mercedes-Benz E350
07/15/2021
Pleasant, knowledgeable and always willing to help
Friends recommended them to me. They have always been pleasant, knowledgeable and willing to
Work with my schedule whenever my cars need attention. I appreciate their honesty and and willingness to explain the work they will do. Actually, I think t their service is the best I have experience.

Janice F.
Land Rover LR4
07/15/2021
The Best!
Hands down the best service

HB
Harold B.
Honey Brook, PA
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/14/2021
Great place and great people!
A great place to have your vehicle worked on! Reasonable prices and reliable people, no need to look elsewhere to get your vehicle worked on!