Business Solutions

Hometown Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
FM
FRANK M.
09/27/2022
Fought for me and we won
I needed my car engine replaced. The extended warranty insurance company set up roadblocks and delays. Bob and his team persevered and pushed back against...

RE
RICH E.
09/23/2022
Appearance
Didn't recognize the front counter guy. He resembled my old buddy Ched, but Ched was much heavier. Great customer service by new skinny guy though.

09/16/2022
Annual service
Efficient, timely, friendly, courteous. Does a through job

DANIELLE H.
09/09/2022
Always a pleasure to work with this business
Moved back to the area recently and started using Hometown Auto Service again. Each time I've had to service my car, the experience was great. Also...

BK