Business Solutions

Hometown Lube Kendall

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Barbara B.
05/10/2022
Quick and friendly
This was my first time here and the service was super quick and efficient but the people were so friendly and welcoming I will always come here for my oil...

JO
Jose O.
03/07/2022
Friendly
The guys are very friendly, your manager is a terrific person always willing to help. Plus it’s great that you can provide a call drink on a work day. My...

FP
Fran P.
03/05/2022
Expensive for what you don't get!
Very friendly and fast but over $120 for synthetic oil change! No tire rotation was included and I had to ask to check air in my tires. I'll be going back to...

WB
Willie B.
02/28/2022
Kendall location. Great place!
I have taking my car here for a couple of years. The service has always been great. I definitely recommend them.

Jason R.
02/23/2022
Great service But a little pricey
I paid $119 in change for a synthetic oil change on a four-cylinder car I believe is a bit pricey, probably will be looking around next time