JAMES S.
Ram 1500
12/07/2019
Great Job
Thank you to the entire staff at Hometown Tire and Auto. I was able to get my truck in for an oil change and tire rotation. I made the appointment on Thursday and was in on Saturday. Plus the work was done in plenty of time for me to be able to get my son to his baseball training class. I always appreciate the time you take to answer my questions weather it’s about my Ram or Corvette. I will be back for all my automotive maintenance and repairs.

JOHN G.
Rahway, NJ
BMW Z4
12/05/2019
Outstanding Service
No matter what the issue
Your staff Listens
and does everything they can to resolve the problem in a timely, professional manner.
It is refreshing to see that someone cares.

GA
gloria a.
Land Rover LR3
12/02/2019
Hometown tire is the Home where you can find the best mechanics.
Great service! Friendly people.
I can't trust anyone else with my lovely car.

PG
PAUL G.
Kenilworth, NJ
Saturn SL
11/26/2019
First Time at Hometown Tire
Quick service. Patient staff. Nice location.

Freehold, NJ
11/24/2019
They can do it all!!
Put on front fender cover on the spot. No wait. Way more than just repairs

PM
Pierre M.
Saturn VUE
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Pierre said every time he goes to the business they do good work.

ROSE M.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/20/2019
Professional
The staff is always pleasant and polite. The service is excellent. They have provided exceptional maintenance for two cars: a Saturn and now a Chevy Cruz.

I am so glad Hometown Auto is nearby.

PB
peter b.
Garwood, NJ
11/20/2019
Good service. Friendly people.
I have been to Hometown Tire a few times and the service is good and as far as I know the prices are fair. They always have my auto ready on time and try to accommodate my needs without any undue pressure.

LAUIRE S.
Rahway, NJ
11/16/2019
Tire install
They were courteous, did a great job and were fairly priced.

EV
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’ž

JOE W.
11/12/2019
Honestly
Professional and honest mechanics are hard work to this place is great

RE
ROBIN E.
Nissan Maxima
11/11/2019
No surprises
The customer knows exactly what the price is for the specific work. Affable and pleasant customer service.

GA
gloria a.
Land Rover LR3
Love em..
A house full of mechanics..all good.
Even the girl knows cars...parts and all.
Just fantastic.
If you have a good car and worry about how you can keep it on the road..try it here.
They only tell you to do something if you NEED it.
..and that Nuno is amazing .

NC
NICK C.
Audi Q7
Hospitality.
Awesome service. Trust them with all of my vehicles. Good dependable.

Union, NJ
Best possible scenario
Came by this place as a suggestion from Tire Rack. So grateful I found them. My local mechanic has really disappointed me with their low grade parts at OEM prices. It's so hard to find the right people. These guys understood what I wanted and communicated with me in a respectful way. I didn't think I'd find a shop like this in the area. Check them out for quality honest work.

MIKE S.
11/06/2019
A1 Auto Shop
No complaints. A1 service. Great people

RASHID M.
Dodge Challenger
11/04/2019
Dodge Challenger
Great group... from the woman at the desk, tire guy Nuno Cardoso, awesome people... all the way to guys in the back getting dirty!!! Thank u... and from now on all tire business will be done at hometown πŸ’―πŸ™ŒπŸΏ

SK
stacey k.
Toyota Venza
11/02/2019
Friendly Staff
Every time I have an issue with one of my tires I go there. One of the guys always fixes my tire with no problems.

Elizabeth, NJ
Nissan NV200
10/31/2019
Fantastic customer service!!
Thanks everybody to take care of my cars. Especially Nuno, always helpful!!

TL
tyler l.
Edison, NJ
10/30/2019
Great People and Great Service
Hometown Auto is a great shop for all the service your car needs. When I first dropped my car off, I had a family emergency and they made my car a priority so they could get it done and I could get out of there ASAP. My second visit, I'd had a Valvoline Rep tell me my breaks were almost shot, but Hometown Auto recognized they were fine and were honest with me about it. Both times the people at the front desk we're instantly friendly and it's hard to ask for more from a mechanic.