Blaine, WA
Honda ACCORD LX
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Honda of Bellingham - Always helpful
Always excellent caring service. Great place.

Everson, WA
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Quality service at warp speed
It was just an oil change and tire rotation, but I as impressed by the efficiency and the adherence to health guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic. Good job!

Honda Fit
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Great Safe Service
I had a major scheduled service done. Was more than impressed how well Honda of Bellingham made the experience run smoothly and safe under the Covid-19 new procedures. I much appreciate how precautions were made from start to finish to get my car worked on yet keeping me totally protected.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/03/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy to hear your appointment went well and that you felt safe with us. We'll see you next time!

PL
PAUL L.
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Superb Coronavirus protection
I had an oil change, tire rotation and clutch fluid replaced last week. I received at least 4 email reminders of my appointment. The service department was extremely clean and did everything possible to prevent any contamination. They did a very complete job on my car and made suggestions for future maintenance. They are a bit high priced but that is to be expected at a dealership. I will probably use them for my next scheduled maintenance.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Paul. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we hope to work with you again. Take care!

Honda Civic Coupe
06/01/2020 Category: Service
30,000 mile service
Excellent service! Prompt, efficient, thorough!
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business!

CT
CHERYL T.
Honda Civic Cpe
excellent service!
Treated with the utmost kindness and care. Thank you sooo much!!
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Cheryl. We appreciate your business!

AIMEE B.
Everson, WA
Honda HR-V
Excellent Customer Service
My sales woman was a sweetheart. Very courteous and warm welcoming personality . I was made to feel that they were happy to have me visit their establishment.

It was my first oil change at Honda of Bellingham and it won’t be my last. My car was feeling energetic and lively upon pick up from my service visit.

Thank you again!!
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Aimee. We're so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience at our store, and we really appreciate you letting us know. We'll see you next time!

DN
DAVID N.
GMC SIERRA K15
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Great service at a fair price.
They always take great care of my vehicles.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review, David. We appreciate your business!

BETTY M.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people who are conscientious
Honda of Bellingham is respecting social distancing; staff is very professional; you are in good hands with Honda of Bellingham.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Betty. We appreciate your business!

PL
PATRICIA L.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
NW Honda 30 yr loyal customer
Always there when needed. Polite, efficient, caring staff, even added a discount bonus for my service & as always a free car wash! Thanks!
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Patricia. We appreciate your business!

Lynden, WA
Honda Fit
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly, accommodating and thorough service. Went bey0nd what was necessary to be sure everything was right
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you next time!

Maple Falls, WA
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Car Repair + Servicing
I love Northwest Honda Service Dept. There was one issue but it was resolved quickly and our service agent handled the issue well. I won’t go anywhere else for my Honda servicing.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear everything worked out, and it means a lot to us to have earned your trust. We'll see you soon!

DV
DENNIS V.
Custer, WA
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Service was finished in half the time that it was scheduled, received help with some programs in the cars computer. Briefed on what was done and inspection. Great experience
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Dennis. We appreciate your business!

Lynden, WA
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Honda service
The service department is Proffessioal and friendly.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business!

DF
DIANE F.
Blaine, WA
05/19/2020 Category: Service
customer service.
great customer service.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 05/19/2020

We appreciate your business, Diane. Thank you for the 5 star review!