SHELBY H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Jeep Compass
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Super fast and friendly service! Highly recommend taking your car there!
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Shelby. We appreciate you!

DO
David O.
07/02/2020
Very friendly service
Harold was very knowledgeable with the model of Honda we purchased. He answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, David. We're happy to hear you had a positive experience, and we appreciate having the opportunity to work with you. Congrats on your new Honda!

Honda Fit
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Good reminders /communication. Always courteous staff. Clean, comfortable waiting area.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy to hear you had a good experience with our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

MARTY W.
INFINITI JX35
06/29/2020 Category: Service
great
great
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/29/2020

We appreciate your business, Marty. Thank you for the 5 star review!

06/26/2020 Category: Service
Pretty Okay
Nothing Special. They need to sell cars. If you need to buy a car from them, it will feel like buying a car from a dealer. Nothing terrible, but by no means a joyous experience either.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate having the opportunity to work with you, and we hope you're loving your new vehicle. If there's ever anything we can do better in the future, please feel free to let us know. Congratulations on your new Honda!

06/26/2020 Category: Service
Syn Oil Change at Honda of Bellingham
Great service, good price for Syn oil and less than an hour.
Much better experience than my last service at local Oil Change shop on Meridian.
If you want an oil change without leaks on your garage floor, recommend Honda. Actually a lower price with coupon.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're happy to hear you had a positive experience with our team, and we appreciate you letting us know. We'll see you next time!

BILL B.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Customer complaint about treatment and diagnosis
I strongly disagree with their diagnosis, showed he an Noel the picture I had taken when I checked the oil showing it was low by 1.3 Qts. He said it was half a quart low. I later took the car to the service shop I normally use, and they confirmed, with photo that the oil was 1+ quarts low after 2000 miles, and added 1+ quarts complimentary. I have a call in to Honda Corporate, to argue with them about the diagnosis and oil level reading.

I have talked to a number of friends of mine that said they were also treated very rudely, and would not return. I too will not return, and I hope Honda Corporate calls me back in regards to the issues.

This entire covid issue has been blown way out of proportion by the democratic governors in the various states and the left leaning media. So much so that I never watch any of the mainstream media outlets. This is the governor and his right hand man, AG whatever, are making shit up as they go. For example, on our state Pot sales were Non existant, and now they are essential. In Minnesota they didn't exist until 3 months ago and now they are essential. The state requires certain businesses to do contact tracing and yet I go to gas stations and grocery stores, where I believe we are much more likely to contact the virus and there is no plan and frankly no way to do contact tracing. How is this an equal playing field in any way shape or form. If you think it through its absolutely NOT. Its the state government playing monopoly with businesses and customers.
Time to grow a back bone or a pair of testicles, and push back, for all of us, but companies like you have a lot more stroke than individuals. Come on, push back to get this BS behind us and make it stop costing you extra $$$'s to keep your doors open. thanks for reading my complaints, think it through

HW
HAROLD W.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
CRV service
Always receive superior service at Northwest Honda
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/25/2020

Thannk you for your wonderful feedback, Harold. We appreciate your business!

CHRISTINE M.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Disappointed
After years of getting my Honda serviced at NW Honda and originally buying my car there, I recently took it in to check engine light. I requested that they also check struts. There was no report specific to the struts. I was texted, "if there had been a problem, we would have let you know." I checked to find a 2014 suggestion you had made of getting struts replaced which I had forgotten about. Since you did not check struts as requested, my business for this large repair is going to Les Schwab who saw the need! I appreciated pick up and delivery and no contact service during COVID, but communication breaks down and chat is virtually useless. Typically, I never get a follow-up response.

06/17/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
I appreciate how the Express Service team members acknowledged me and assured me that they will get to me as soon as possible, while they were helping another customer. This shows they are very focused on making all customers feel valued, even if they are not servicing them at the time. It was also the end of the day as well and I know it takes intention to put on a friendly demeanor. Thank you and be safe.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

NM
NANCY M.
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Great Service, as usual!
Service on my Honda CRV was quick and thorough. I waited in the waiting room and was a little uncomfortable with the appearance of lack of sanitation measures in light of Covid-19. I was able to wait at a distance from one other person, but was not sure if the tables and chairs had been sanitized. I did inquire about sanitation measures for my vehicle and was comfortable with the effort there.
ST
Scott T., Service Manager from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/17/2020

Thanks for the great review, I did want to let you know we do have a cleaning schedule and are sanitizing the waiting and bathrooms 3 times a day.

Scott Todd

RN
RONA N.
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Always so helpful & friendly
Thanks again
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Rona. We appreciate you!

JUDITH A.
Honda Civic Hybrid
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Good work, friendly people
I particularly appreciated the ability to make the appointment online and have someone pick up my vehicle.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Judith. We appreciate your business!

06/08/2020 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and great service
Easy to make appt, accommodating, fast, reasonably priced.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business!

Lynden, WA
Honda Accord Crosstour
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Very Professional
We were please with the Safety, Respect and Personable our experience was.
Customer First from Honda of Bellingham responded on 06/09/2020

We appreciate your business. Thank you for the 5 star review!