Overall Rating 3.66/5Overall Rating 3.66/5Overall Rating 3.66/5rating 3.66rating 3.66

GH
gigi h.
Kent, WA
07/17/2018
great customer hospitality, all the stuff but specially Mariana solano.
i was looking for mi first new car, i was heard a lot of positive and negative comments about dealers, so i went to honda burien and the person who help me was Mariana s. she was very nice and patience with me. she answers all my questions and she make me feel comfortable with my new car first experience.
honestly shes have great customer hospitality.
I will recommend to friends.

SV
Star V.
Marysville, WA
03/16/2018
Salesman lied to me and then laughed in my face about it
Star Velez
1 review
a minute ago
I had a good experience turn into a bad experience here. There is a Salesman named Ray. He told me my car had things in it I asked for. I took his word and trusted him that was true. However after purchasing the car it did not have a few of the things in the car that Ray told me were in the car. The main thing i asked for was to have Sirus satellite in my car. He said I promise it has it. When I called Ray to tell him that my car did not have Sirus satellite in it he just laughed at me and he said oh well you can't return it now so you're just stuck with the car. He kept trying to put the blame on me. Why didn't you call sooner than 2 week. I told him I had been in the hospital and he just laughed again saying not his problem. I said why did you tell me it had it when it doesn't. I trusted your word I said. I had called the dealership and the dealership told me they would pay for half of the installation to have Sirus satellite put in my car. That was very nice of the dealership. But then I called Ray to find out why he didn't call me back for the installation date and he said he cancelled the installation and I can't get it done now because I have him a bad review on here. So because I told the truth about what type of salesman he is Ray retaliated against me. I will never feel safe or secure going back to that dealership because of Ray. Avoid this place if you want true salesman that tell you the truth and don't lie to you. Also if you don't want to be retaliated against because you spoke your mind and the truth avoid this place!!! Because of Ray I will no longer be suggesting this place to anyone. I will be letting as many people know through social media etc what kind of a place this is!! 😠😠

TG
Tim G.
11/05/2017
Baited by an offer and switch at the dealership
First was sent an email, about the KBB instant cash offer. I filled it out on my car I was looking to sell.
Got it back the emails starting right after and phone calls not to long after. I set up a time which was a few days away in between got several phone calls from the dealership from various people. This was annoying cause I already set up a time they said oh will have to make a note of that which didn’t seem to make a difference.
When I got there, for my appointment. They didn’t seem to know I was coming. Which should have told me this wasn’t going to go well. Next I have to explain why I am there which was to sell my car with the KBB instant cash value.
So they go out and look and value the car, which was part of the process as it was explained in the email. When I finally get the offer back it was more then 2k below and then some recondition costs too that took it down even more 1.5k. I ask them to explain but the explaition was this is what we got when we put it in the computer. I ask why it doesn’t match my offer, they just go back to what they put in the computer from the appraiser.
They were able to take care of some of the recondition costs.
I was told by the sales person at one point to call KBB and after a while I did, and was told they are suppose to go by the offer which was valid. Minus any costs that they saw, and would be explained. This wasn’t the case and told the rep from KBB she understood and was apologetic and said they were investigate it.
In the end I sold my car to them for a bit of a better price but wasn’t near what the offer was.
My recommendation to anyone is to avoid this place as they lie to just get you in the door then do what they want.
Be better and upfront to your customers and follow through.

WP
WASHINGTON SCHOOLS RISK MANAGEMENT P.
10/17/2017 Category: Sales
Customer service was great
Customer service was great

FW
FREDA W.
Juneau, AK
10/16/2017 Category: Sales
Great customer service!
I wanted to buy a car with out haggling over a price. I used the Costco auto program and I was able to just buy a car .

SL
STAN J L.
Great sales experience
Straightforward process, appreciated the follow up.

NL

PH
PAMELA J H.
Gig Harbor, WA
10/14/2017 Category: Sales
Best purchase experience we ever had
We were well taken care of by Shonnon. We felt like she put the "the customer first" . She went out of her way to make our experience the best we've had. She was very friendly, a smiling face and there was no pressure. All of this and we didn't even buy a Honda. We bought a Lexus. It didn't matter. We will be back to Honda of Burien for our next car.

TD
THOMAS W D.
Tacoma, WA
Honda Fit
10/14/2017 Category: Sales
They bought my lunch and made everything easy
Such lovely people straight forward and helpful, drove all the way from Tacoma for a car here, worth it.

NS
NATASHA S.
Federal Way, WA
Honda Civic Sdn
Awesome people
Everyone I worked with was patient, kind and went above and beyond to help me. They were just amazing

TOBI A B.
Aberdeen, WA
09/25/2017 Category: Sales
Great experience buying a used car.
Cheryl was great to work with. Friendly and knowledgeable.

LT
LORI T.
Customer Service
This place had amazing service 10/10 would recommend

WA
WAI MAN A.
Bellevue, WA
09/23/2017 Category: Sales
Work with clients to get what they want

JAMA G.
NORMANDY PARK, WA
Honda of Burien
This place can't be beat!

JOHNNY S.
SEATAC, WA
Window replacement !!
Thank you once again Honda for the ride to my birthday lunch and a beautiful new windshield !

ND
NIC D.
Express lane took 1.5 hours for a oil change
Nice staff, but service took forever

JASMINE S K.
Federal Way, WA
09/23/2017 Category: Sales
Friendly people, and actually listened to what I wanted
I came in with a budget and they got me into a new car under that budget (:

RASCELL T C.