Honda of Superstition Springs

Kim R.
Fountain Hills, AZ
06/17/2021
Awful Customer Service
30 days after buying a brand new 2021 Honda Accord I had problems and questions. No one, not the finance manager or service manager has returned a call.

Worst service ever!

NL
Norman L.
04/23/2021
Auto butler service
Gabreal was my service advisor and she kept me up to date on w 2016 Fit during my visit. She was courteous and answered my inquiries professionally and accurate.

BK
Barb K.
Crest Hill, IL
02/23/2021
Overchaege for services
We went to Honda of Superstition Springs with a code of B13. Raffi informed us that we needed an oil change, tire rotation, and transmission service. The cost was 299.00 for transmission service 65.00 for oil change and 25.00 for tire rotation. For a total of 384.00 plus tax. He said because of covid there was no coffee and they wouldn't be able to wash our car. Service would take 4-5 hours. We weren't planning on spending that long at the dealer and needed something to drink. We decided to leave get something to drink and check out another dealer. We went to AutoNation Honda in Chandler. Mike was our salesman. Looked at the code and said we needed an oil change, tire rotation, and transmission service. It would take two hours and the cost would be a TOTAL of 299.00. They had a spacious 4 room waiting area with drinks and a vending machine and would I like my car washed after they were done with all the services. Pays to check around when getting you car serviced from a dealer. Very happy with AutomNation and their costumer service.

KZ
Kim Z.
Goodyear, AZ
01/16/2021
Gave me wrong new car
My daughter bought a new car they gave her wrong vehicle looked same different vin number had to redo paper work its been 4 months they still haven't sent in mvd paper work for her plate keep saying they forgot and giving her new paper plate.

PA
P A.
09/17/2020
Service is way overpriced
My car would not start and I had it towed to Superstition Honda they call me at 7:30 a.m. to tell me they were having a tech look into the issues at 12:30 I called back and they had still not diagnost any problem call me back at 2 to tell me that I had to replace the starter to the tune of $963 another repair place quoted me 625 for the same service

LZ
Louis Z.
06/19/2020
Mechanics were unable to correctly diagnose the problems or fix my car.
Over the past 2 years, I had my car serviced because the steering wheel shimmied when the brakes were applied and more recently when the engine had random misfires. I paid several hundred dollars for a brake job, $99 for a diagnostics, and $600 for a valve adjustment. But the problems weren't fixed. I then paid an additional $200 for more exploratory work to no avail. The shimmy was fixed when Firestone replaced the tie rods. And the misfires were fixed when I replaced the EGR valve at the suggestion of the clerk behind the counter at O'Reily's auto parts. Bottom line, I wouldn't trust Superstition Springs with anything above an oil change.

Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
05/30/2020
SCAM WOMEN
BUYER BEWARE | SCAMMERS WHO DON'T TAKE WOMEN SERIOUSLY!! I purchased my vehicle from Honda of Superstition Springs. They upsold me on a warranty I wasn't even able to use because I bought a used car and apparently I paid for a warranty for the period before I even owned the car!! I was totally scammed! They keep giving me the run around and speaking to me like I am an idiot because I am a women, sending me to another Honda representative who can "explain to me" and saying it's my fault. should have called Honda after I purchased the warranty to confirm even though they are Honda and they sold it to me. They've told me they would call me back and I have not heard from anyone. What a surprise! HORRIBLE PLACE TO PURCHASE A CAR!!!!!!

PR
Perry R.
Cave Creek, AZ
03/29/2020
Im wrong and cant find where to delete my comment sorry i tell my self not to jump the gun and i did sorry
Sorry

PR
PERRY R.
Scottsdale, AZ
03/26/2020
CORRUPTION AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL MANG INVOLVE IN AT MIN. ROLLING BACK OD AND STEALING MY 75$ HEAD LAMPS FOR 10$ ONES ALL THE WAY FROM STEALING MY CVT MEXICANS THINKING THERE SMART
TO THE MANAGERS I BOUGHT A CERT NEW 2017 EXT AND OF OD WAS MESSED WITH BY 26000 MI BUT WHERE IM MADDDDDD IS I LEFT MT CAR OVER NIGHT WITH YOU AND NOW MY CVT IS NOT A CVT ANY MORE YOUR MEXICANS THINK THEY CAN PULL A FAST ONE O MY LADY IM GONA COME DOWN ON YOU LIKE BUTTER DRIPPING ON A HOT BISCUIT THAT YOU STOLE FROM SATAN I WILL BE THERE, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE CORRUPT MANAGEMENT AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS I WANT THE. MAIN MAN IN JAIL

MK
Mark K.
02/17/2019
BED BUGS IN A CERTIFIED VEHICLE
HONDA OF SUPERSTITION SPRINGS SOLD MY DAUGHTER A CERTIFIED USED VEHICLE INFESTED WITH BED BUGS. She purchased the previously leased 2016 Honda Civic on Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019. The next day she went to an urgent care facility after waking up that morning with a serious rash. At urgent care they thought it might be scabies and prescribed treatment for that. The very next morning, Monday, she found a couple of bugs that she thought were too big to be bed bugs; one on the knee of her pants she discovered while driving the car, the other she found later inside the leg of her pants. Tuesday, Jan. 15, she noticed numerous bugs dispersed throughout the Civic; including one that had crawled onto her face and two which had crawled onto her arm (one of which she found and crushed in the presence of her supervisor, while explaining the situation). That morning she learned that what she had in her car was bed bugs. Of the many bugs she had seen that morning 2 were big - adults -- the rest were small - babies.

Honda of Superstition Springs said they would take measures to deal with the problem, but would not take responsibility, alleging the car was clean and bug free when she bought it; implying that somehow she had transferred a bed bug infestation into the car. They pointed out items in the trunk placed there three days before. These items had been in the back of my van - a van which does not have bed bugs in it (and I do not have bed bug bites on me) - where they had been stored for three weeks. The items were originally in my daughter's former car that was totaled in an accident (determined not to be her fault). That car was very well taken care of and did not have bed bugs. The insurance process with her previous car took more time than usual due to the holiday season: the accident happening Dec. 23 - two days before Christmas. Since the insurance company would no longer pay for the rental car (also not bug infested) after Jan. 11th and needing transportation rather quickly, she purchased the used Honda thinking that it fit her needs, both ran and looked like new. Now, not only did she have to deal with a bed bug infestation in a newly purchased vehicle, because of the car she was not allowed to return to work until both her house and car were certified bug free (with documentation). So when the dealer - who sold her the source of the problem - denies responsibility, it makes me, as the father, very angry.

A bed bug infestation takes more than just a couple of days to occur - it could take a month and a half or more (eggs take a week or more to hatch). Bed bugs are fairly easy to kill if you can spot them: they "Squish" easily, soap and water will kill them and they cannot live long in extremely high heat - 120º F or above. What they are is extremely talented at hiding and remaining dormant and not feeding for months (adults up to a year). Although keeping things clean and shampooing upholstery and carpet are good preventative measures, the bugs park themselves in cracks and tiny spaces beyond the reach of these chemicals. And although cars are not their preferred habitat, they've been known to live in cars up to 6 months. And they prefer the dark, feeding mainly at night. So the explanation that makes the most sense is that when my daughter drove the car that Saturday night to visit friends, the period of dormancy without feeding officially came to an end.

On Jan. 17, Honda of Superstition Springs said they would like to get her into a different car because they were "mortified" by her experience. She did get a moderate deal on a new Honda Civic, with the COSTCO savings program and a lower interest rate. It appears they gave her $1000 credit on the infested car, but did not give credit for the $9450 that we had put down 5 days before on that car. They were still not taking responsibility for the infested car (even though their denial clearly defies logic) and responded like they were the victims, now having an infested car that they couldn't sell. So even with the deal, she is out thousands of dollars. In addition to the down payment, her loss includes $550 to treat the house on the following Friday, January 18th - the exterminator found no proof of any infestation but three adult bed bugs and one almost adult bug were found at various spots in the house on the 4th and 5th day after the car was purchased -- the result of bed bugs hitchhiking from the car to their preferred environment: the home. My daughter also had copays to urgent care, a dermatologist (who recognized bed bug bites), prescription creams and medications.

The experience has been a financial and emotional drain and a real nightmare for my daughter, who is actually kind of a neat freak and has very little fondness for most bugs as it is.

The persons at Honda of Superstition Springs we have dealt with are Mike Rutherford, general manager; David Hernandez, Aaron Hammer and Louis Vasquez.

Do not do any business with this dealership. Read less

SG
S G.
12/13/2018
Auto Butler service
If I could, I'd give 1/2 star! Dropped off my car at the service department at my "appointment" time (I was told it would only take about an hour if an appointment was made). It's now 3 hours later & I am still waiting for my car!

John M.
02/20/2018
I don't recommend you take your car here for service
Went into Honda with an unusual sound in my engine. They diagnosed it as the power steering pump. Charged me $661 and guaranteed the sound would be gone. It was not gone. Went back and they did some work on the serpentine belt. Sound was still there. Today they told me that I needed a new water pump for $680 but they would take $80 off. And that would get rid of the sound. Another Honda dealer said that their price was under $600 without any deal. Do not get your work done at Honda Superstition Springs they're very nice but they don't guarantee their work