Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Latest Review almost 3 years ago

DK
Darcy K.
RENTON, WA
Hot Feet Yoga and Fitness
Warm inclusive environment! A team with depth and a commitment to helping each participant achieve their fitness goals addressing the connection between mind and body.

Hi Darcy,

Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate it and enjoy having you (and Jennifer :)) at the studio.

AR
Andrea R.
12/15/2015 Category: Service
I loved it the people are great
Can't wait to come back

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for the feedback and encouraging words. It means a lot.

Jerrod S.
12/15/2015 Category: Service
Perfect solution for my busy life!
I really like the quick in and out classes and the high tech membership process that lets me check in to a class at class time or ahead of time. Great instructors and just an overall awesome studio focused on health.
Teanna G., Director of Operations from Hot Feet Fitness responded on 12/16/2015

Thank you for your review Jerrod and have a great evening!

Teanna

EC
Erika C.
want more umph
love the yoga--will definitely come back for that but the 20 minute workout didn't do it for me--pace was too fast to follow (especially difficult to understand instructor and room too dark to simply follow along) in a way that would give you full benefit from such a short workout. Love the idea of short but needs to be more intense yet at a pace anybody could follow
Teanna G., Director of Operations from Hot Feet Fitness responded on 12/15/2015

Hi Erika,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We do have several other trainers that teach the 21 minute workout at different intensity levels so please come back to check them out. We also offer a lower intensity 51 minute stretch class that is a great option to build up stamina to be able to do a faster paced class.

I know you mentioned it was dark, and I see that you attended an evening class with our instructor Panna. We do have classes all throughout the day if you want a brighter space to do a workout :).

I do teach yoga at the studio as well, and we have all different types and styles of yoga classes that I think you would enjoy.

We hope to see you back soon and have a wonderful evening!

TG
Teanna G.
Hot Feet Rocks
Love the space, the light, the people, and the community.

Senada S.
Hotfeet
Hotfeet is a great studio for beingers. I gave it 4 stars because the times for yoga are once or twice a day. And doesn't seem to be able to fit my schedule. I would recommend adding more yoga classes throughout the day and keeping them consistent. Over all the staff is friendly and the studio is clean and warm.
Teanna G., Director of Operations from Hot Feet Fitness responded on 12/15/2015

Hey Senada,

Thank you for your feedback. We will be adding more classes in the New Year as we add to our staff to offer more options.

When you said the studio is great for beginners what do you mean? We do offer all levels of classes and if the classes are "too easy" or not enough of a challenge we can always modify to make it harder. Thanks again for your feedback :)!

Teanna

Lisa S.
12/10/2015 Category: Service
Great place!
A great quick workout in a heated room. Its a great way to start your morning in just 21 minutes! :)
Teanna G., Director of Operations from Hot Feet Fitness responded on 12/14/2015

Thank you so much for the review Lisa. We love having you as a member at the studio. Have a great night :)!

AQ
Aisling Q.
NULL, WA
12/10/2015 Category: Service
Lovely atmosphere, great instructors, no "attitude "
I love the fact that, as an out of shape "newbie" to yoga, I am made to feel welcome. The instructors always offer modifications for poses, so I am always comfortable trying out the moves. Every teacher has been kind and knowledgeable, and that is why I keep coming back. The workouts are fantastic too- I never thought I would be so happy to work out so hard, but Panna's enthusiasm is contagious!

Hi Aisling,

Thank you so much for the review! We love having you as a member at the studio. Have a great night and I look forward to seeing you soon :)!

Take care.

Melissa M.
B-Town is HOT!
Great studio, not crowded and the instructors are wonderful!
Teanna G., Director of Operations from Hot Feet Fitness responded on 12/14/2015

Thank you so much for the review Melissa. We love having you as a member at the studio. Have a great night and I hope we can catch up on how your fitness challenge is going soon:)!

PS
Peggy S.
12/08/2015 Category: Service
We love having an upbeat place in the local area.
This is an excellent facility. It is spacious, clean and the instructors are definitely qualified and friendly. My scheduling at this time does not work out for me to be a continuous Hot Feet Fitness participant, but I hope things will change after the holidays.

Hi Peggy,

Thank you so much for the review! We have loved having you as a member at the studio and hope to see you back in again soon after the hustle and bustle of the season.

Have a great night :)!

JZ
John Z.
TACOMA, WA
Burien Hot Feet Review
Quick workout with variety. Could not justify price increase from punch card format because I just want to attend once per week.

Hi John,

I hope your evening is going well and thank you for the review! We would love to have you come back to the studio for a week of free classes on us! We have changed our pay structure a lot since you last came in September and offer many discounts such as 50% off our membership for firefighters, servicemen, seniors over 50yrs old, and more.

This discount gets you a monthly membership at $29.99 to be able to come in 3-4 times a week, or only 1 time a week like you mentioned but saving on the drop in rate.

I hope to hear back from you and to see you soon. Take care!

AC
Anita C.
Not what I expected
I went for a mid-day hot stretching class... apparently this was the first time that this class was offered and a couple of other people showed up for the regularly scheduled exercise class. The instructor was very nice and proceeded with a kind of hybrid, low-intensity exercise class that was fun but not what I was looking for.
Overall, I was not thrilled with all of the windows for passer-byes to look in on us. Hard to focus when worrying about who might see you in a possibly compromising position. And the exercise routine was nothing that I couldn't do in my own home.

Hi Anita,

I hope your week has started off well. This time of year always seems to go by so quickly with only 11 days until Christmas!

I really appreciate your feedback and perspective on how we can improve on our classes at the studio. Please know we can always pull down the blinds in any class if our members want to so that it offers a more closed off feeling from the street passer-byers.

You are correct, we had recently started the new Stretch class options back when you came to the studio and since then they have changed and improved a lot. The class you took was 51 minutes, but we also have higher intensity 21 minute classes that burn fat, and fit into a busy schedule, as well as great yoga classes to try.

Would you like to come back in to try another week at no charge on us to be able to experience other class options?

Take care and I hope we will see you back again. Goodnight.

John M.
Burien
HVAC unit too noisy. Could barely hear instructor.

Hi John,

I really appreciate your feedback and perspective on how we can improve on our classes at the studio. Please know we have made many improvements since you came to take a yoga class back in September. The heating system vent has been changed to not be as loud, we have a mic system for our instructors to use if they need to be able to be heard more easily, and we have added several new classes for all levels of fitness ability.

The yoga class you took was 51 minutes, but we also have higher intensity 21 minute classes that burn fat, and fit into a busy schedule, low impact 51 minute stretch classes, as well as other yoga classes to try from our instructor team.

Take care and I hope we will see you back again. Goodnight.

Jennifer S.
The instructors.
I appreciate their positive outlook and helpfulness.
Teanna G., Director of Operations from Hot Feet Fitness responded on 12/14/2015

Thank you Jennifer :)! We appreciate you!

KE
KATHIE E.
SEAHURST, WA
Member
Everyone is great,the classes are perfect 21 minutes and you are spent and DONE. READY FOR THE DAY!!!!!
Teanna G., Director of Operations from Hot Feet Fitness responded on 12/14/2015

Thank you Kathie for your review! It means a lot :)!

Have a good evening.

GA
Genevieve A.
TACOMA, WA
Great staff
I love this studio. The staff is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Hi Genevieve,

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate having you as a part of the studio and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Have a great night :)!

MY
malay y.
friendliness
Teanna G., Director of Operations from Hot Feet Fitness responded on 12/14/2015

Thank you so much Malay for the review! It means a lot and we hope to see you back again soon at the studio :).

Jerrod S.
AWESOME!
I love Hot Feet Fitness, the staff and the mission. This is what we need right now and they have done an amazing job with the facility.
Teanna G., Director of Operations from Hot Feet Fitness responded on 12/14/2015

Thank you Jerrod Sessler for the feedback!

Jillian M.
HANOVER, WA
Friendly, clean, community-oriented
Free trial, so there's nothing to lose to start!

MZ
Mary Z.
Hot Feet Fitness
Awesome classes. Workout Done in 21!!! Yoga done in 51!! GET your sweat on!!!!!