AG
Abdul G.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
11/01/2018
Great service and knowledge
The service there is outstanding and the mechanics and staff are very knowledgeable. I will highly recommend them to friends and family.
There prices is very fair and they do great work

MF
Michelle F.
West Chester, PA
Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2018
Best service
I’m a visiting nurse and my car wouldn’t start after seeing a client. A colleague helped me with a jump start, I called Bill who said I could come right over.
Within minutes Kevin determined my battery needed to be replaced. They ordered it and it was delivered in less than 1/2 hr. Kevin installed it and I was on my way to see the next client. This is why I haven’t gone anywhere else for well over 30 years. Their customer service, honesty and professionalism is always appreciated. Thank you Bill and Kevin, you are the best!

RL
Robert L.
Volkswagen Golf
10/27/2018
Bill and the guys at Houser's are exactly what I was looking for in a automotive repair shop.
Knowledge, honesty, humble and confident.
Their conduct of knowledge base is solid. They stick to the books of OME and requirements for repairs and replace.
They employ a thorough discussion as to your needs for repairs or regular maintenance.
I had a motor tuneup recently performed on one of my vehicles and after their careful inspection they said one of the parts did not need to be replaced and was perfectly fine. Honesty !!
Humble in their on right. If they can't perform a service for you they will tell you up front !
Their confidence is subtle and friendly to the customer.
I know that the feeling of confidence of a job well done and not have just emptied my wallet for it will be with me after I pickup my car from Houser's !

AD
Allison D.
Nissan Rogue
10/26/2018
Got my work done super fast!
I dropped my car off for PA inspection (it came from NJ) and needed it back by 11. They called me around 8am first thing to tell me it needed work that would take more time. They gave me the option to come another day. About thirty minutes later, they called me back to say they were able to get the part they needed and would have it back to me by 11. And they kept their word! They always call promptly and get my car back to me on time, and charge fairly (my husband is a car guy and he always looks it over for me). I was SO thankful to have my car back so I could make my doctor appt and get to work AND to not have to go back another day and be without my car again.

BR
Bruce R.
Toyota Celica
10/25/2018
Car inspection
My car was taken to Houser's for inspection and a problem with the battery and alternator was discovered. The manner in which it was undertaken was informative and professional . Their diagnostic acumen was obvious as was their solution . The problem was explained flawlessly and cell phone pictures were used. As usual an excellent job. Bruce Rosen

Jayme B.
10/24/2018
Always great service!
Always great friendly service!

PS
Peter S.
Lansdowne, PA
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the staff is honest, the service is fast and the work is reliable.

James W D.
10/22/2018
The personnel and their abilities and skills.
As always, Houser's personnel were very pleasant, accommodating, professional and knowledgeable. I have a new vehicle and will be taking it back to the dealer for the first 2 years, but after that will have all of my service done at Houser's.

10/21/2018
Houser's does a great job on my car - I appreciate that they gave me a heads-up of found issues and the how much the costs were before making the fixes. I've been using Houser's for over 15 years and will continue to give them my business.

Jessica B.
Morton, PA
Mazda CX-5
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said her tires were rotated but the pressure was not checked.

NV
Nick V.
Dodge Charger
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Nick said that he had a great experience at this business and he would recommend them.

Joseph M.
10/17/2018
long time customer, dependable, profesional service

Danut P.

Erwin L.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Dodge Charger
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Erwin said this business treated him great, the service was good, and he was able to get in and out quickly. The staff was so polite.

GL
Garry L.
Norwood, PA
Cadillac CTS Coupe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Garry said the staff at the business was caring and provided great service.

Tyler M.
Aston, PA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said they did a good job.

John P.
Media, PA
Saturn Ion
10/15/2018 Category: Service
John said there were no problems and he would like to see more Saturday hours, if possible.

Media, PA
10/12/2018
Has been my go to place for a long time

Carrie M.
Marcus Hook, PA
Jeep Compass
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Carrie said that the business is great. They are very helpful, never any problems. They are always polite and helpful. She appreciates everyone.

PJ
Patrick J.
10/08/2018
Have been taking my vehicles to Houser's for a few years now - never have any issues. Great friendly service.