Johanna B.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Johanna said the employees were really friendly. They provided honest service.

MF
Melissa F.
07/10/2019
Always helpful and professional.
Staff is always helpful and professional. They always work with my schedule.

Ford Fiesta
06/28/2019
We've been taking our cars to Housers for 30+ years
always a pleasure to deal with Houser's - good service and honest people

FP
Frank P.
Drexel Hill, PA
06/28/2019
Always dependable
Had a transmission line oil leak that they quickly and accurately identified. They arranged to get the part for repair and promptly corrected it before it turned into a major repair. I trust the care of my car(s) to Houser's Automotive Service and feel they have my best interest in mind.

Honda Accord Coupe
06/27/2019
You folks are the Best!!!
I love everything about your repair shop. You are organized, punctual, helpful and most importantly KIND! You all have helped my daughters and me out of so many difficult situations and always offered smart advice. Your prices are always fair, I know I am never getting ripped off. Your service is top notch, I know my car will be fixed and ready to go when you are done. Thank you for the 22 years of service, I hope to be around for 22 more!!!

PN
Paul N.
06/21/2019
Honest, dependable service
Housers has always been thorough in there assessments, with honest pricing and dependable service

TK
Tom K.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the staff at this business do a great job.

Brooks M.
Know, Like and Trust them completely
I bring my cars to them when I need something and I am grateful for their recommendations which are always the straight honest truth.

MK
Margaret K.
Ridley Park, PA
Always dependable and thorough
As a single woman it is somewhat intimidating to handle auto maintenance and repair issues. Houser's staff have always been courteous, honest , and thorough. They explain if there is an issue and are helpful when I have questions.
Highly recommend!

Jim F.
Always the best service
Best service at a reasonable price

Joel C.
06/18/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
Just a great place to get work done. Efficient and punctual. Everyone of the folks goes out of their way to help make your visit and departure as easy as possible.

Michael G.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the employees were helpful. They went out of their way to solve his vehicle's issue.

Sohail S.
Garnet Valley, PA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Sohail said he liked the very quick service.

Mandy B.
06/16/2019
Honest and helpful
I love taking my car to Housers. They are honest about what my car needs and when to get it done. They are really fast and fairly priced.

Louis B.
06/16/2019
Always Willing to Help
My daughter's car battery died at 4 o'clock on a Friday in the parking lot of a store. Bill at Houser's told me to stop by and grab a portable jump start pack. I was able to get to my daughter and jump her car. Bill didn't even say anything about getting the battery replaced at Houser's, just was lending me the battery pack no strings attached. I wanted to give Houser's the business instead of buying a battery and replacing it myself. At 5 o'clock on a Friday they replaced my daughter's battery within 15 minutes. Great people, outstanding customer service and quality repairs!!!

Ronald C.
Aston, PA
Ford Police Interceptor
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said he has been going there for 30 years, and they are the best. When he purchases a vehicle, he does not take it to the Ford dealership, he takes it here to this business.

GS
Gregory S.
Wallingford, PA
06/11/2019
Was provided quick inexpensive work.was extremely satisfying

Sandy B.
06/09/2019
FLAWLESS!
HOUSER'S is ALWAYS there for me!!!! They are quick, expert, polite & affordable!!! LOVE them!!

Joseph C.
Wallingford, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
06/08/2019
Great service done on time.

CV
Chris V.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
06/02/2019
A+
Honest and gets the work done when they tell you