SG
Sharon G.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said they took her in on the day her vehicle was broken. The price was good. She has been charged double at another business. She's grateful this facility is an honest business.

John S.
05/13/2019
Houser's Automotive is tops, as always.
Last week I took my 16 year old Toyota to Houser's Automotive for state inspection, oil change and, as I always tell them, "...anything else you see that needs to be taken care of." I can use such generality because that's how confident I feel about Houser's Automotive doing only what needs to be done. I have been going to Houser's for the last 27 years (including my previous car) and wouldn't go anywhere else. They are the best mechanics around. They never talk down to you even if it's obvious that you know nothing about cars or car engines. They are honest, cheerful and...well...pretty damn nice people. I'll be going to Houser's Automotive as long as I have a car because they have my confidence.

Acura RDX
05/12/2019
Always great
We are repeat customers because we have always been happy with the service and prices. The staff is friendly and accommodating and the location is convenient for us. We will be back for our next services.

RL
Robert L.
Buick Regal
05/10/2019
A trusted mechanic!
Thanks for keeping my classic car on the road!

TT
Trish T.
05/05/2019
Honda Inspection
Never a hassle when I take my car to Housers for my state inspection. They always do a great job and I know my car has had the bet service possible.

Michele P.
Buick Encore
05/02/2019
Excellent, courteous service.
Always courteous. Excellent work at reasonable cost. I recommend them highly.

Mark M.
Volvo XC70
05/01/2019
LOVE Housers!!!
Always ready to help and resolve any issue with my car!
And they always do :)

04/29/2019
quick service
Quick service for inspection and oil change. never pushy and provide suggestions for next service.

John W.
04/28/2019
best serice
alway profesional

Richard Louis M.
04/27/2019
Always a good experience
Quick and reliable service, very fair pricing, always call before any work is done; great place to do business

SG
Scott G.
04/26/2019
Repair
2 cars of mine unexpectedly needed repair and Houser's fixed them both within a day and a half. Great service and people...

GG
Georganne G.
Aston, PA
Volkswagen CC
04/24/2019
The people working here are awesome and very accomodating.
I had a flat tire and changed it out with my spare in our driveway (which was a full size tire). Stopped by Housers to make sure the lugs were tight on the tire. They checked it and made sure it was tight and did not charge me. Quoted me two options for a new spare tire. Went back about three weeks later and purchased a new spare tire. This place is awesome and I would highly recommend to others.

Kia Rio
04/19/2019
Best mechanics - awesome customer service
The mechanics always listen to me and never make me feel like a stupid female (as I have encountered at other places in the past). One of the things I asked them to do this time was rotate my tires. Mechanic called and told me it wasn’t necessary, could wait until next oil change. Other places may have just done it and charged me anyway. We have brought our cars here for years. They are the best.

John H.
Parkside, PA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
John said they fixed his unexpected issue by the next day.

JU
Jennifer U.
Kia Forte
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Georgiana. She said the business staff are polite and efficient. She said the business has honest pricing and gives excellent service. They go the extra mile.

David R.
Swarthmore, PA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
David said they were terrific.

Kimberly M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/14/2019
Always goes above and beyond for their customers
Been with Housers since I moved to the area and they are always friendly, upfront about the service needed & prices. They go above & beyond for their customers for example I didn’t have a ride to drop of & pick up my car & their team was nice enough to provide that service for me!

Rose S.
Kia Soul
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Rose said she likes this business, all across the board. The staff members are good people to work with, they're great, very good and excellent.

Maria M.
Springfield, PA
Mazda CX-5
04/11/2019
AWESOME SERVICE!!!
BEST Mechanics in DELCO!!! I'm a really crazy busy person with 2 full time jobs. My time is so limited on caring for my car - THAT WHY I COME TO HOUSER'S!!!! They always get my car scheduled in a super timely manner - They mechanics are knowledgeable, kind, respectful and thoughtful! They're waiting area is clean and convenient - great place to get some work done while waiting for your car! I would recommend them to everyone and it seems like everyone feels the same - their parking lot is always filled with many loyal clients. Thanks Houser's for taking great care of my over used car!!!!

04/03/2019
Honest and convenient
Always accommodating and honest regarding necessary services. Friendly