Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Robert W.
08/11/2020
Inspection Disrespect
Sorry no one's perfect.My experience Poor for sure.Made appt week in advance & dropped off vehicle night before & stated needed done by 3 PM.Called at 3 & was told not even brought in as yet>Advised tech that I was leaving town & needed answer by 4 & he made it sound like an ordeal to even complete by 5 closing.I was not a prior customer & this was my emergency car 2004 Ford Taurus with limited 103,000mi & driven 1200 mi since last insp & was emission exempt for several years.Called me near 5 and said needs all brakes,rotors,pads,& wheels turned among others.Told him what no way? & picked up car following am.My son looked at brake readings posted on failure bill & said dad they are legal & rotors look good as well.Told me to get another inspection which I did & it only needed tires.All else fine & got new sticker incl tires at less than half Hubers end of day late service estimate.Missed this one guys & sorry but cannot recommend or ever go back but then it appears you didn't care from the get go....;

BW
Barry W.
Reinholds, PA
Ram Pickup
03/16/2020
truck was scratched while there for service. offered to buff out but it did nothing to improve the scratch. I will not take any of my vehicles there anymore.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 03/17/2020

Hello Barry. We were unaware that you were not happy. You are welcome to stop in anytime. We have no intention of taking advantage of anyone. We reviewed our video surveilance on the entire time you truck was here and we don't see a event were anything happened. We don't think we did it. You thought it happened here so we buffed on it the best we could. I do have a professional touch up service that comes out. This is normally a $150 service. I would offer to do that for you  at no charge. I still don't think we did it but I want to make it right. There are a lot of other scratches on the truck that could be taken care of at the same time. Please come to us. We want to treat others fair. We hope for the same in return. Have a wonderful day. Stay healthy!

KZ
KIMBERLY Z.
04/30/2018
Issues Resolved
Eric took care of the issue we had and offered a credit for future service.

04/28/2018
Charged more than Quoted price
We were quoted a price to install a new Tire pressure module in our 2011 BMW X3. When it was completed they charged us an additional $90 because they had to reprogram the computer to install the part and they didn't realize they had to do that. If you quote a price you don't get to change it just because you messed up on something that is on you.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/30/2018

This situation has been reconciled. For anyone reading this we always guarantee our estimates. There was a misunderstanding in this case and we made it right. Thank you for your business. I will see you next time your in for service. Take care!

TIM S.
10/14/2017
horrible
came in for a $80 to $100 quoted alignment left with a $870 bill. Had trouble with some bolts and broke a few things on my truck and didn't tell me till it was broke and I couldn't drive my truck out of there and had no choice but to pay for it. Plus charged me $45 to top off a few fluids when I even said not to do anymore work on the truck and that price is ridiculous for a little bit of fluid
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 10/25/2017

Hello Tim. My name is Eric Huber and I am one of the owner's of Huber's Auto Group inc . We are a family dealership and our business is very important to us. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Your comment is important to us, and I’d like to discuss it with you directly. Please call us at 717-733-2631 x105.

The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 11/25/2017

Tim, Thank you for meeting with me yesterday and taking the time to talk. Thank you for being honest and reasonable. Looking back if we had known you situation better and future plans for the truck we would have communicated the path forward differently. I think we understand each other and that the work we did was not made up or a black mail situation. Everything we did would have been no different on our own vehicle and we had your safety and others on the road in mind. That being said we recognize that it was a frustration situation that we all wish we could start over and not even attempt to adjust the old seized parts. The quality of our work is important to us, but so is the price and satisfaction of our customers. As Iron sharpens Iron I hope we both know how to approach this kind of situation better in the future. Our customer’s satisfaction is important to us. Even though we can’t go back and tell the future and change what went wrong, We did agreed to adjust his bill $270 so that no labor was charged for the additional repairs needed, leaving the original alignment charge and the parts that were needed to get the truck back on the road. Thank you again for being reasonable and taking the time to work this out. Hope you have great rest of the year.

MF
MICHEAL F.
Blandon, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/12/2021
Polite and helpful. Although, they billed me under the wrong name and my door lock cylinder on my driver door was broken upon picking up the car.

Craig M.
Pennsylvania
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Craig said this business did not do anything to resolve his issue.

05/12/2018 Category: Service
Craig said his bill was $70. He stated he felt the staff didn't do a lot to his vehicle, because it was not inspectable.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 05/17/2018

Hello Craig. I understand your frustration. It is never fun when your car fails inspection. However state Inspection is always pass or fail. Your car did pass emissions and you will see we did put on the new sticker for that. It failed inspection so we only charged you for the inspection, no sticker fee. When a car fails the mechanic has to make notes of all the items and the service advisor has to make estimates to repair so it is auctually more work. However we do not charge any more. Your bill included tax and emissions sticker and fees and both inspections for $67.20.
Keep in mind if we do the repairs needed in our shop we do not charge to re-inspect the car. Also you will see on your receipt that their is a 10% off labor coupon that you can use. Give me a call if you would like to schedule the repairs needed and finish the inspection. Take care!

PW
Paul W.
Pennsylvania
Volkswagen Jetta
04/17/2017 Category: Service
Paul said the business is going to show him how to change the transmission fluid.

04/07/2017 Category: Service
Paul said he took his vehicle in because of an oil leak. He thought the gasket was leaking. The business accepted his vehicle but didn't begin work on it right away. When they did look at it later, they reported that the valve cover gasket was leaking instead. It was not in stock. He said he was upset it took two complete days to repair his vehicle. He was very satisfied with the work. They did a good job and it was properly done.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/11/2017

Thank you Paul for the feedback. I apologize for the delay on parts. As you know from coming here for years we really try and do a 1 day turn around. Thank you for your recommendation and we really appreciate your continued business. To back up my apology, Next time your in we will pay for your rental car. Hopefully this helps. Thank again.

DAVID L. D.
Akron, PA
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/02/2020
UNDUE WAIT TIME FOR TIRES TO BE ORDERED AND SERVICED.
AFTER REQUESTING TWO (2) TIRES TO BE ORDERED AND CALLED FOR INSTALLATION...i WAITED ABOUT A WEEK GOING TO AN AIR PUMP TWICE A DAY TO FILL UP MY SLOW LEAKING TIRE...AFTER i CALLED AND ASKED WHAT WAS TAKING SO LONG... i WAS TOLD A MISTAKE WAS MADE AND NO TIRES WERE ORDERED....THEN WHEN THE TIRES DID COME IN AND THEY WERE MOUNTED AND BALANCED ALONG WITH AN ALIGNMENT AND SNOW TIRES MOUNTED...YOU COULDN'T EVEN CLEAN THE MARKED UP NEW TIRES AND SOILED RIMS. DISAPPOINTED !!!!!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 12/07/2020

We sincerely apologize, we truly value you and the ability to service all your vehicles.  I will follow up with you over the phone and would love to offer you a car wash service at your convenience.  We thank you again for your support.

The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 12/11/2020

Hello Dave. First of all I want to say thank you, for your long time patronage. I am sure over the last 15 yrs we don't always get it perfect. I hope you can always feel comfortable coming and talking to us, because you know we intend to do what is right. I am so sorry for your inconvenience in this situation. We thought we ordered the tires but somehow the order did not process on the portal. They were on a small delay back order so we didn't think about it when they didn't show up right away. Then till we ordered them the second time it ended up making the delivery over the weekend which made the wait even longer. That was a hassle for you and I wish I could change it. As far as the dirty wheels. Just ask! I will personally wash them for you if needed. We don't always have personnel to wash cars but we can. Stop by anytime and I will put a free car wash on your account for next time. We will always change what we can and I hope you can forgive us for our mistake. Take care and Merry Christmas. Eric Huber.

Rodney M.
New Holland, PA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Rodney said this business was what he expected them to be. The staff was friendly and did the work.

AP
Anne P.
East Earl, PA
Dodge Stratus Sdn
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Anne said the business misdiagnosed her vehicle.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 03/18/2019

This vehicle was schedule for a Pennsylvania safety inspection, which unfortunately fail for unsafe conditions. It is our duty as an official state inspection station to make sure all vehicles are safe for the road.

RALPH C.
Denver, PA
10/14/2018
Mediocrates
In the words of the Greek philosopher, Mediocrates.....
Eh, it’s good enough

SO
Steve O.
East Petersburg, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/28/2017 Category: Service
Steve said he does have to bring the vehicle back in due to the engine light still being on.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 11/28/2017

Mr, Owens,
Thank you for letting us know. We were all hoping that by fixing the obvious stuff it (loose intake) and maintenance items (spark plugs) would take care of the problems. We don't want to just throw expensive parts at it when there could have been simple things causing it. When you drive it for a long enough time after resetting the check engine light, it will run the "readiness monitors" and will determine if the system is happy or not.

Update: Steve called and we arranged a time to bring the car in and we will scan the ecu and see what codes came back.

Update: The codes lead to a PCV problem and MAF sensor issues. We did a no charge check engine diagnostic and replaced the PCV system and MAF sensor. As of this time we have not heard that the error codes reoccurred and are hopeful that the car is running well.

Thank you for your business.

Jeffrey F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Jeffrey said he has a problem, they couldn't find anything and it disappointed him. He would've been happier if they could find something. They're good. He understands they need to be paid for what they did but the end result is still the same. He will keep going to them.

BD
Bert D.
New Holland, PA
BMW 528xi
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Bert said there was no quote provided, up front.

GM
GARY M.
04/15/2017
Wish I could give 5 but not this time.
Hmmm....They couldn't fix our car by no fault of theirs we are told. How can I rate a 5 ? HOWEVER, they were honest and this means so much so.....My review is unfair to both parties I think. Sorry.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/17/2017

It wasn't that we couldn't fix your car, It was that we recommended you don't dump a bunch of money trying to feed a potentially dead horse. We tried to keep your cost down and recommended that you replace the car if possible. We can do farther diagnosis if you like, but with intermittent problems can take a lot of time to find. I feel this was 5 star recommendations. Sorry you don't agree. We can throw money in a hole next time if you like. :-) Honestly I would get a second opinion. The problem didn't show up for us, but maybe it will for someone else. Good luck and thank you for your business.
Eric Huber