Overall Rating 4.1600004/5Overall Rating 4.1600004/5Overall Rating 4.1600004/5Overall Rating 4.1600004/5rating 4.1600004
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

KE
Kelly E.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Happy As Always!
I'm always pleased with the service given at Hunter Hyundai. Austin was my Service Advisor on this visit. He was friendly & polite and kept the visit as short as possible, knowing that I'm a caregiver who can't be away from home for long periods of time. Thanks to all!!!

BW
Brian W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Service department kept me informed and kept the price reasonable.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your business, we are happy to be able to take care of your cars needs.

Rebecca M.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Another service done without a single hitch!
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Dana S.
Bryson City, NC
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
Great
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Cathryn S.
Always great!
Best service experience...every time!
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

We appreciate your business!

KH
Keith H.
Fletcher, NC
10/09/2018 Category: Service
The service is great... The scheduling system needs help.
The service is very good; the service advisors are very helpful. Do not use the automated system for scheduling an appointment (the system which emails reminders to regular customers). Those appointments often do NOT get sent to Hunter from the software vendor! Call Hunter Service directly to book appointments.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your honest review, We appreciate your business.

AK
Ambrose K.
Leicester, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
AWESOME SERVICE DEPT
I wouldn't take my Elantra anywhere else, my Service Advisor, John Licka is top notch, very personable, knowledgeable and always seems to go that extra mile to make certain I am happy and satisfied, which I always am, he keeps me informed while I am waiting for my vehicle to be serviced and even calls me the next day to make certain that everything is done. John Licka is certainly an asset to your company and won't deal with anyone else besides him!!!
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your kind review.  We appreciate your business.

Pisgah Forest, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Professional service personnel.
Always a pleasure. Excellent technical support.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 10/07/2018

We are alway here to help!

Johnnie T.
Saluda, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Hunter skyhigh hyundai
After having spent well over $100 for oil change and cabin filter replacement, I should not have to visit an automated car wash to remove dead bugs on hood. A spray wash isn’t sufficient. Soap could solve the problem.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 10/07/2018

We are sorry about the car wash, We did have some issues with it last week, please when its convient come by for a complimentory rewash

Sherri W.
Mills River, NC
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Hunter Hyundai informs me on what is needed to be done and gets the work done.
I will continue to get my car serviced at Hunter Hyundai vs. Hyundai Asheville, where I have been going for over two years. Hunter Hyundai is very understanding, courteous, respectful and the work done on my vehicle is outstanding. I have had nothing but excellent service from Hunter Hyundai.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

We appreciate your business and thanks for the 5 star review.

LL
Linda L.
Mills River, NC
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Just love to come here
great servuce. Wonderful service people.

QA
Quincy A.
Brevard, NC
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Always great!
Always receive the BEST at Hunter Hyundai! Friendly, prompt, fair pricing, WE LOVE HUNTER HYUNDAI!!!
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

We love that were able to service your car! Thank you for your business

Scott M.
Fletcher, NC
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I made an appointment- Hunter Hyundai was extremely fast and efficient. I will be back for future service and purchases!

NS
Nancy S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Hunter Subaru
Experienced, helpful and friendly staff.
Prompt, high quality service
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business.

Brevard, NC
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Bobby knows Hyundai transmissions but service failed to follow my request
The service was fine EXCEPT that I requested a blended synthetic-natural oil (at additional cost) and was given conventional 5-30 oil instead. Therefore I will have to have the car reserviced sooner than I had planned. On the other hand, Bobby (who I doubt did the conventional service) does know his Hyundai transmissions and reset mine to perfecteion!
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, We appreciate your business.  We are sorry for the confusion on the oil weight.

Bryson City, NC
09/28/2018 Category: Service
I don't always use Hyundai dealer ship to service my vehicles due to driving distance to get to one, however when I have used them I have always received great service.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for your business.  We appreciate being able to service your car.

Cliff S.
Edneyville, NC
2009 Hyundai Genesis
N/A
N/A
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

thank you for the 5 star review.

John G.
Flat Rock, NC
Service dept is great!
Very efficient service dept... Shannon H is awesome!!! She went out of her way to make sure I was pleased!

Dennis G.
2016 Hyundai Tucson Chariot
It’s where I bought my car it’s clean people are very friendly and helpful and I Luv My Car And only let them do anything requiring mechanical pampering
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciate your business.

Janet A.
Tuckasegee, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Love Hunter Hyundai
Friendly staff. Excellent techs.