Overall Rating 4.0740737/5Overall Rating 4.0740737/5Overall Rating 4.0740737/5Overall Rating 4.0740737/5rating 4.0740737
Overall Rating 2.2222215/5Overall Rating 2.2222215/5rating 2.2222215rating 2.2222215rating 2.2222215

Rachel G.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service man that I worked with
My service man, Austin, was very helpful in what i needed and did not need at the time.
He got everythingi needed done in a very quick time which was very helpful.
I will continue to use Austin from here on out.

Asheville, NC
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Honored my coupon!
Hunter hyundai honored a recently expired coupon for $20 off my oil change. Thank you!
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

We appreciate your business! Thank you for the 5 star review.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Professional Staff
The work was done in the time frame promised. The waiting area for very nice with water, coffee, TV, Quiet Room, and the people were very nice and professional.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the great review, We stive very hard for each customer to have a 5 star experience here.

LP
Lawrence P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Engine Repair
Excellent service department and overall dealership.

WI
William I.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Top draw service each and every time!!!
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the awesome review, We appreciate your service!

KJ
Karen J.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Neighborhood dealer is a gem
I bought the car in Greenville, SC and only traveled the hour twice for my free service and oil change. The 1st time, my salesmen didn't remember me (ouch) and the 2nd time, they made me wait an hour extra to wash the car (should've asked)!
I tried HUNTER twice now and both times loved the thoroughness, friendliness and kindness I was shown.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

East Flat Rock, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Slow service
It takes over an hour for an oil change always. I love my car and the sales rep that it sold it to me was fantastic. It just sucks to have to use your facility for services.
KIRK M F. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

I sincerely apologize for the experience you had with us. This is an area of our business we have been working to improve. I will have my service manager, Dave, contact you.
Kirk

Local
Good job

The M.
02/12/2019
STEFAN is GREAT! Loved our experience at Hunter Hyundai!
Stefan is an amazing and super helpful salesman. He helped us find cars that our family loves and worked with us every step of the way to make the numbers work. Hunter has an excellent staff and team, and we enjoyed the whole process. Thank you, Stefan! And Thanks to Gala, John, Chad, and Eileen! We look forward to seeing you again soon! All our best, Dan and Meg Marcum :-)
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate your business.

CL
Carol L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Outstanding people
Austin was friendly, courteous and very helpful. Mechanics were completed ahead of allotted time!
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

We appreciate your business, thank you for the review!

SK
Susan K.
Campobello, SC
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient service.
Easy to schedule appt. Pleasant staff and waiting room.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for allowing Hunter to be your service provider/  We appreciate your business

James F.
Pisgah Forest, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Couteous service
I'm not sure I am equipped to rate the service at Hunter as I received pretty much the same level of reliable service at the Dealer in Hackettstown where I purchased the vehicle originally. However, I had a great experience at Hunter prior to this service visit when I had car trouble several months before.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

We appreciate your business and alway stive to give 5 star service to each and every customer.

LL
Linda L.
Mills River, NC
02/07/2019 Category: Service
great servuce
Dolores and the Mechanic was so wonderful to me and my vehicle.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

We appreciate your business, thank you for the 5 star review/

Joseph F.
Asheville, NC
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Good Service?
First, the job was completed in a timely manor and correctly. Second, I was told I would have a loaner but that never happened due to some recall on their loaner cars. I had to rent a car on the fly (that sucks).
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Im sorry your body shop repair did not go as smooth you would of liked.  If the service dept can help in any way , please let us know.

RT
Richard T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
RBT
Thorough and polite service.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

WZ
William Z.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Austin Johnson always makes sure I get the very best service.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

we appreciate your business.  Thank you for the 5 star review.

KA
Khalid A.
Black Mountain, NC
service
service adviser very helpful in answering my questions.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

We are happy to be you service center.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Standing behind your product
I had the software upgrade done on January 8th, on January 18th the engine went into “limp home” mode. It turned out I had one of the batch of engines that had a huge defect. I was surprised at the turn around time, for getting this engine replaced. I had my 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport back on January 24th. I’ve heard where some customers waited for weeks to get their engines replaced. I’ve lost count of how many “warranty” claims that I’ve made on my Santa Fe, but I must say that I’m impressed with how it’s been handled. I’m at 48,500 miles as of this week.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

We are happy to be able to take care of you and your service needs.   We try very hard to get people back on the road as soon as we can.  Thank you for the 5 star review.

Craig M.
Service Review
Hunter Dealerships are at the top not only for sales , but also for service. They make sure everything is done right, and treat their customers with respect.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

We really appreciate your business and being your hometown service dealer.

Susan S.
Weaverville, NC
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Tony did an extraordinary job as my service advisor.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

We appreciate you business.