Overall Rating 4.1923081/5Overall Rating 4.1923081/5Overall Rating 4.1923081/5Overall Rating 4.1923081/5rating 4.1923081
Overall Rating 2.2307692/5Overall Rating 2.2307692/5rating 2.2307692rating 2.2307692rating 2.2307692

Myrana R.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service,they even gave me a ride home and than pick me up.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 12/16/2018

BA
Bobby A.
Columbus, NC
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great!!
I went to service my car for the 1st time since buying it. They changed my oil, inspected it, & even washed it. Waiting room is pretty nice. A bit expensive for an oil change at $56 & some change though. I was pleased with the service.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

We appreciate your business,  Thank you for the 5 star review.

Flat Rock, NC
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Service.
Friendly, helpful service.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

thank you for the 5 star review.

Michael G.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
60,000 Mile Servicing
As new car owners all know the 60,000 check up is both significant and expensive. It's like an important medical check up that's required for the extended life and health of your car! Just had mine done at Hunter Hyundai in Hendersonville and am satisfied that my 2016 will keep running well for miles to come. The Service as usual was efficient and professional.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business.

Mills River, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Treatment
Everyone is always very friendly and efficient in providing service.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your business.  We appreciate you.

Christina M.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Great service provided by my service consultant Stephanie Constance. Professional and kind.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciate your business.

Asheville, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
They try hard!!!
They really listened when I had to take car back the second time!!
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We try very hard to make sure everyone is taken care of.

CL
Carol L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Inspection
They take care of their clients! I called to make an appointment for annual car inspection and was asked, "can you be here in an hour?"
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for your business.

Martha D.
Flat Rock, NC
Communication failure
I was not satisfied that I wasn't contacted prior to my scheduled appointment in order to choose the type of tires I wished to purchase as is (I found out later) is the protocol for this service.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Martha, We will contact you after the snow storm , I am very sorry we didnt have your tires in stock.

12/06/2018 Category: Service
You have hired some excellent people,
You have hired some excellent people, that are very courteous and professional. Plus you protected our car inside from grease which we greatly appreciate as we have light colored fabric seats.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Steve M.
Arden, NC
2010 Hyundai Sonata
just friendly people
excellent
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.

BW
Bonnie W.
OIL CHANGE
Tony was my contact. Very efficient and friendly. I did not wait for my car for the oil change but returned 2 hours later and
they were just contacting me to let me know it was done. Had I waited it would have been a loooong time for an oil change.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

We appreciate your business, I am so sorry about the delay with your service.  We try to get everyone in and out in a timely mannor.   Thank you for the feedback.

Dennis G.
I Named My 2018 Hyundai Tucson Turbo AWD Sylvia
Hunter Hyundai always take good care of my car and give Excellent service from Highest Level down I Thank Mr Hunter and All his employees for their always pleasant outstanding excellent service they are my dealership..
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We really appreciate your business.

Excellence
Customer service is important here. They strive for customer satisfaction in all areas--
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review,  we do stive to take care of every customer.

TT
Tanya T.
Tryon, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
service
great quick service and hospitality

WS
William S.
Excellent HYUNDAI Service Department visit--
The service writer, in the dealership's service department, , who took our LEASED HYUNDAI in, for THE 7500 mile warranty service was cordial, understanding, and checked on our prepaid 2 year AUTO WARRANTY insurance, as well as the 'recall' --AND: HE made sure that EVERYTHING was done, according to keeping our warranty intact.. I do wish that I could remember the guy's name, who went way beyond the call of duty to make this service experience@ Hunter HYUNDA-posting us from time to time, on where our car was, in the process-- as we sat in the nice 'waiting area.. Laura , a PR person for the dealership came into the waiting room and thanked us for bringing our HYUNDAI to Hunter Hyundai for service. She listened intently to our overall concerns..Overall; the service experience was outstanding.. Thank you HYUNDAI and the people in HUNTER HYUNDAI dealership's service department for making this a very pleasant experience!!..
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!

AC
Arthur C.
Brevard, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great service and people
One of the best service Departments I’ve used over the course of 50 years. Highly professional, courteous, and competent.

Thanks!
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

We really appreciate your business.  Thank you.

AW
Amy W.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!!
Tony took care of my car, he was very friendly and was very knowledgeable answered all my questions on the spot!
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for your business, We appreciate you and are happy to help with your automotive needs.

ER
Eva R.
Asheville, NC
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Customer care
I recently had my car serviced and Stephanie provided me with courteous and professional service. I will definitely continue having my vehicle serviced at Hunter
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.  I am very happy to hear Stephanie did a wonderful job for you.  Thanks again for your business.

John T.
Sylva, NC
11/26/2018 Category: Service
keeping informed
I was kept informed all along the way, and offered options for what needed to be done.
Dave R. from Hunter Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

We appreciate you business and also the 5 star review.