DF
Diane F.
05/22/2020
Great service as always
Was able to get a service appointment quickly even with current Covid restrictions. I'm happy I have a local business I can count on and trust.

Jim K.
05/01/2020
Tom @Hunterdon Tire & Auto
Tom is an excellent automotive technician. Not only is he very capable, he's also very honest. I would highly recommend him.

Margo D.
Clinton, NJ
04/06/2020
Excellent work and Reasonable prices
My husband Ernie and I have been going to Hunterdon Tire & Auto for several years now. Tom does an excellent job on servicing our car. He is very honest and his prices are always reasonable. We both think Hunterdon Tire & Auto is the best repair shop we have ever been to.

Margo D.

ND
Nick D.
Glen Gardner, NJ
Toyota Sequoia
03/27/2020
The place is clean fast and Thomas wonderful to talk to
it is the only place I will take my car Tom is the best

Kevin M.
Mercury Sable
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said that the owner does a very nice job.

John K.
GMC Acadia
02/26/2020 Category: Service
John said he liked the level of service and commitment. They guy who runs the place, Tom, is an excellent mechanic.

ND
Nick D.
Glen Gardner, NJ
Toyota Sequoia
02/25/2020
The place is clean fast and Thomas wonderful to talk to
It's clean fast I always get my car back the same day

Art B.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/22/2020
Quick Fix
My rear windshield wiper got ripped off going thru the car wash. It took Tom about 10 minutes toi replace it. He does great work. Only mechanic I ever use.

Mike B.
Flemington, NJ
01/20/2020
Hunterdon Tire & Auto
As always, I am very happy with the service I get at HT&A. I expect to continue to have Tom as my regular service as well as repair on both of my cars. Thank you Tom.

Angelina S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
GMC Envoy XL
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Angelina said this business did a spectacular job on changing her brakes. Tommy is a great guy and really knows what he is doing.

LK
Lorraine K.
Clinton, NJ
Toyota Avalon
01/17/2020
Experience and honesty
Don’t waste your money with dealer service “profit centers.” keep your warranty here, and get knowledgable, careful, attentive, customer-and car-based care. not dealer profit-based!

Andre S.
Manville, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Andre said he would recommend this business for service.

MT
Matt T.
Califon, NJ
Toyota Tundra
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Matt said this business does good work. They are very fair on their prices, clean and they do a great job. He hopes they keep up the good work.

Honda Accord Sedan
12/08/2019
Excellent work and customer service
We use Hunterdon Tire & Auto for all our tire needs. We have several cars in the family and I've been there numerous times. Tom is one of the best people I've ever dealt with and he is the main reason why I continue to bring our vehicles to Hunterdon Tire & Auto. The work is outstanding and it is always a pleasure interacting with Tom.

Delores (Laurie) R.
Bridgewater, NJ
11/20/2019
Professional, Reliable, Excellent, Continious Clear Concise Feedback, Quality Recomendations!
I no longer live in this area, and I continue to take my vehicles to this location. I cannot say enough about the entire service process? My mechanic is "The Best", bar none....I highly recommend anyone and everyone, when in doubt, come here first. Thank You for being there!**********