TP
Tom P.
Honda Ridgeline
08/17/2019
always trusted
always great service and most importantly honest work. when my brakes needed replacement, Tom checked my files and found that the brake parts were under warranty and replaced the part at no charge. i would not have known this and another service shop would have just charged me again. if you don't know about Hunterdon Tire & Auto should should go find out. accurate - honest - work.

Robert W.
08/13/2019
oil change
Schedule flexibility, efficient , quality service at a reasonable price.

Steve M.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/09/2019
As always, fantastic service
We have been taking our vehicles to Hunterdon Tire & Auto for years. Why? Because Tom is trustworthy, easy to work with, and extremely capable. Tom has a broad expertise in both foreign and domestic vehicles (including luxury European). He explains the work needed, and gets it completed in a timely manner. If it’s something that is outside his wheelhouse, he’ll tell you that, even going so far to say “this is something you want a a dealer to do.”
We’ve come to appreciate Tom’s honesty and reliability over the years and I don’t hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.

VB
Valerie B.
Flemington, NJ
08/03/2019
Tom is always right there and "right on the money', when you need him.

VB
Valerie B.
Flemington, NJ
Chevrolet Colorado
07/31/2019
Tom, thanks for the work you did on my pick-up. I truly appreciated the care you took to describe all the issues involving the AC system and my tires. Now we need to talk about replacing those tires. Thanks again.

Sean S.
Lexus ES 350
07/22/2019
Pleasant experience
Went in for a simple tire rotation. Tom did the work right away and explained his services. He took the time to answer my questions. Very honest and will be using his services in the future. Thanks Tom !

07/12/2019
A very convenient and high trust establishment.
Tom is a fantastic manager and mechanic. Extremely competent and honest.

Great guy to deal with!

I think he needs someone to answer the phones, greet customers etc....he constantly has to stop working on cars to do this.

Art B.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/01/2019
Honesty and Trustworthiness
Have been using Hunterdon's service for at least 5 years and find Tom to be very helpful, honest and trustworthy. He always makes me feel like he has my best interest at heart. I've dealt with other mechanics before and he is by far the best! Never had to bring my vehicle back for the same problem twice. Always fixes it right the first time.

Jane B.
06/19/2019
This service center is a gem for Hunterdon residents
I was impressed on how knowledgeable Tom was. He diagnosed my tire pressure regulator problem, took the time to show me what the part looks like and briefly explained why I needed to take it to Honda for repair as each sensor has to be calibrated for the message board of the car. I will continue to use him as my repair point person. Clean shop - and noted a clean bathroom. Give him a try - no nonsense or slick selling - there are not many honest and talented service centers any more. Can't wait for my dance with the Honda dealer for this repair.

06/11/2019
Very convenient. Tom is excellent!
Can always count on Tom.

MT
Matt T.
Califon, NJ
Toyota Tundra
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the service was very good and the mechanic is honest.

Bart B.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Bart said he would recommend this business for service.

Bruce H.
Oldsmobile Aurora
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said that he was very pleased with the service the place gave him.

Nissan Frontier
04/02/2019
Trust and convenience
Tom goes out of his way to satisfy the customer. Great attitude and great prices. Can't ask for anything more.

DF
Diane F.
02/27/2019
Fast service
My old, very high mileage truck had a transmission fluid leak and I needed someplace local to have it evaluated and hopefully repaired. Tom got me an appointment right away and went over the entire truck to make sure there were no other major issues and that it would not cost more to fix the truck than it was worth. He determined the leak was the only major issue and was able to repair it at a reasonable price. It was back on the road the next day. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and return for any future needs.

Donna M.
Jeep Cherokee
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Donna said the service was good, and the staff was easy to work with. They were accommodating and worked with her time frame.

DF
Diane F.
02/17/2019
I was able to get my tire fixed quickly and expertly. The shop is clean and I was greeted with a friendly smile. I would not hesitate to recommend this shop and I plan on returning for future services on both my vehicles.

John S.
01/24/2019
Honest service
Diagnosed engine problem quickly. Repaired it same day.

Honda Civic Coupe
01/19/2019
Reasonable & Efficient
Always a great experience! Efficient and quality service without trying to upsell on things you don’t need like the chains do.

TP
Tom P.
Honda Ridgeline
01/17/2019
consistently great service
always fast and honest; and you can trust that it was done correctly the first time.