LINDA S.
Pride, LA
05/16/2019
Their are always friendly and their work is great
You’re always friendly, and courteous. I trust you with my vehicle. I have come there for many years . I like your honesty.

FF
FERRELL F.
Toyota Tundra
05/15/2019
Reliable Service
I’ve used Hunt’s for years. They are honest, reasonably priced and always do their best to get your vehicle back to you asap. I’ve used them for tires, as well as all types of repairs.
Never been disappointed

BD
BRUCE D.
05/15/2019
Convenient and friendly
I was having trouble with my truck shaking and after several attempts to fix my issue Les stepped up and approved a new set of tires. So far everything seems to be fine although I haven’t had a chance to test at highway speeds but I feel my problem is fixed. Les and his guys are the best.

MARK S.
GMC Terrain
05/12/2019
Need some new tires
If you need some new tires. Mr. Less can help you out. Him and his crew are very professional very courteous very knowledgeable about what they do. I have been to a hundred tire centers and Hunts Tire care is absolutely the best I have ever been to.

RACHEL B.
Jeep Cherokee
05/08/2019
Great service.
Very honest and trustworthy.

JACKIE W.
05/04/2019
Honest mechanics
Been using these people over 30 years and if they can’t fix it they give you reliable people to go to. Trustworthy mechanics.

HT
HENRY T.
05/03/2019
H & P Townley
As always everything was done in a professional and timely manner.

BG
Billy G.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Billy said the service was good and they knew what they were doing. He had no problems with them.

RICHARD S.
Hyundai Genesis
05/01/2019
Great service.
As Always, Less and the gang got me in and out promptly.

WD

GREG M.
Ram Pickup
04/26/2019
Tires
Good prices and excellent service.

KENNY B.
04/26/2019
Great people and service
I’ve been using hunts for over 30 years. Always honest and always fair on the prices. Knowledgeable and willing to give sound advice on tires or auto repairs

Lexus ES 350
04/20/2019
Friendly, honest and fair!
Great service. Low wait time.

MICHAEL B.

TN
TIM N.
04/19/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable employees
We went in and told them what we needed and that we would like it back as soon as possible. They were very helpful in looking in to our problem and giving us a quote before repairing it. We were back on the road in a reasonable time and the job was done correctly. Great place to do business with.

04/15/2019
Quick service
Had oil changed, fuel filter replaced, and tires rotated. Stopped on my way home from work. In and out in 45 minutes or so.
Fast, friendly service.

BL
Betty L.
Louisiana
Lexus ES 350
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Betty said the business is good. The staff have really good rapport with their customers. They are very friendly and the business is one of the best she has ever seen.

Kimberly M.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with William. He said the staff did everything that was needed.

JAMES C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/14/2019
Great service. They know how to fix my problems
When I bring my automotive problems to Hunts they always fix them. Not a guessing game with them. Very professional.

Robin W.
Glynn, LA
04/12/2019
Robin W
Great people good honest service!!