MARION / JERRY M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/09/2019
Rock Solid Service
My last service was to purchase four new tires for a vehicle that is now 15 years old and has 206,000 miles on board. I owe the great running condition of this vehicle to Hurst. They have provided my routine care and have always been there if anything was wrong. If something isn't 100% fixed, I can drive back and have immediate attention. Hurst will be my vehicle's service provider for as long as it continues to run. Way to go to an amazing company with an excellent owner and staff!!

BRAD H.
Toyota Sequoia
12/07/2019
They are a trusted family business
The folks at Firestone do a great you keeping my car maintained. Ive trusted there work for over 30 years.

BA
BRIAN A.
12/05/2019
Great place
Can't say enough good about Hurst's. Had a check engine light come on, had it checked by Hurst and they were able to fix the problem.

RN
RICK N.
Flagstaff, AZ
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
12/05/2019
People are very helpful.
People are very helpful. They are the most honest repair shops I’ve been to. When I leave Hurst Firestone I feel confident that things were done correctly.

TK
TIM K.
12/03/2019
Reliable and fast repairs.
The battery on my truck started failing on a Sunday afternoon. They had me bring in my truck Monday morning, and it was fixed by Monday at 5 PM! Price seems about right, and I know the work is quality since it is guaranteed.

CJ
Camron J.
Arizona
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Camron said everything was great

MN
Martinez N.
Hotevilla, AZ
Ram 2500
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke to Martinez' brother. He said he would recommend this business for service.

Carlos M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said they were nice and fast. He had no problems at all.

EN
Eugene N.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Eugene said he's been going to this business for a long time, since his first vehicle.

CLAUDIA M.
Williams, AZ
11/01/2019
I only take my cars here. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I totally recommend Hurst.

GG
GREG G.
Jamestown, CA
Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019
After driving approximately 6000 miles from Ca. to Tennessee, Georgia and then west across I-40 to Flagstaff it was time for an overdue oil change. Thanks to the great service from the folks at Hurst now we are on our last leg of our four week plus road trip.
Sincerely,
Greg and Linda Gideon

Dale G.
Goldendale, WA
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Dale said they took care of his problem quickly, were nice and fairly priced.

LP
LINDA P.
Nissan Sentra
10/25/2019
Excellent Service! Great consideration for customers.
Very pleased with the competent service. Good explanations; I like being informed. Overall excellent service throughout the encounter, from start to finish. I am a very pleased and satisfied customer.

10/24/2019
service
nice friendly staff, they provide good reliable repair work.

JAY and ROSSANA B.
10/23/2019
As always, Hurst Firestone is very accommodating and does an excellent job. I really like your new site through Bridgestone of the vehicle history.
Thanks for keeping up with technology, and our vehicles. :)

STEVEN M.
Sedona, AZ
10/23/2019
Excellent service from the moment you walk in.
Clean.

Intelligent, polite managers who cue right on to what you need.

Fastest service anywhere.

WC
WILL C.
10/18/2019
2005 Sprinter Van... these folks can even service my Mercedes van!!
Great job on keeping my old van running. Advice is always well considered and offers alternatives for upkeep.
Appointments and work completion times are scheduled properly.

BA
BRIAN A.
10/17/2019
Great place!!
Took in my car because it had a leak. Bob and his guys fixed it ( as usual ) my driveway is happy now.
Bob H. from Hurst Firestone and Auto Care responded on 10/18/2019

That makes me soooo happy. Happy Driveway Happy Life!!

Best of luck to you in your interviews.

Bob Hurst

DANIEL D.
Dodge Ram Wagon
10/17/2019
Great customer service!
I bring all my vehicles to Hurst because they’re fast, have great communication and great customer service!

RANDY C.
Phoenix, AZ
GMC Savana Passenger
10/11/2019
Friendly service
I've had a lot of service work done at Hurst Firestone. They are always up front about the time it will take and the estimate to get the job done. Bob, Dawn and the service team are who I trust to get work done on my vehicles.