Bethlehem, PA
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Repairing vehicle
My car engine light came on after driving in from PA. I called dealership and they told me to come in right away. They were professional and accommodating. Rich in Service and Leslie in service cashier were very helpful and courteous.

BF
Blanche F.
Melville, NY
03/04/2021 Category: Service
convenient, accommodating, nice showroom, nice staff.
I was given an appointment for an an inspection quickly and the car was taken in promptly. Staff was so pleasant and accommodating. And they didn't "push" for extra work to be done, yet I think they looked over the car carefully. I am really very pleased !

Seaford, NY
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
I brought my Elantra in for 3 factory recalls. The person I dealt with was great. He gave me all the details on what was being done on my vehicle and offered me a checkup on it as well. They was done in a timely manner. I was impressed by how clean the shop was. Not like other service department I've been to. I also like the fact that you offer service on Saturdays.

03/03/2021 Category: Service
Had to cancel my appointment
The person who made my appointment did not order the part I needed even after I gave them two weeks to get it.
LESLIE C. from Hyundai Of 110 responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and for being apart of Hyundai of 110! Have a great day !

WV
William V.
Massapequa Park, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/26/2021 Category: Service
happy Bill
all persons at this dealer were beyond helpful, friendly.

Queens, NY
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Great personnel
My experience was exceptional, the service and personnel was really good and helpful

KA

Samuel A.
Bay Shore, NY
02/15/2021 Category: Service
New Dealership
Called Steve Toomey because I dealt with him previously and he went out of his way to make sure my experience with this new dealership went smooth and satisfactory.