MK
Mark K.
Melville, NY
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Sonata service.
Very positive experience with this new dealership. Only suggestion would be to try to better estimate time needed to complete service. Had I known an oil change and state inspection would take over 2 hours, I would have not waited for the vehicle.

MV
Maryann V.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, and clean!
Booking an appointment was a breeze, the receptionist was friendly and willing to help me find a time that worked for me.
The check in process for servicing was easy and the waiting room was stunning and clean!
The staff were friendly and the team who serviced my car did a wonderful job.
I will only be booking service appoints here from now on.
Thanks to the whole team here on 110!

ER
Edward R.
Brooklyn, NY
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Pleasantly surprised
Arrived at dealer at my appointment time, was taken right away, greeted professionally. Service advisor Rich was very professional and nice. He went over the paperwork quickly and thoroughly explained the process. Job was completed exactly as promised. Not your usual dealer experience. Thank you for that!

RP
Richard P.
North Massapequa, NY
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/29/2021 Category: Service
great service and personal--very professional
great service

Thomas S.
Wantagh, NY
05/25/2021 Category: Service
MORE MECHANICS,TO GET WORK DONE FASTER
BEING THIS IS A NEW DEALERSHIP,THE KINKS WILL ALL BE WORKED OUT OVER TIME.

2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Convenient
Very convenient to home.
Staff very friendly and service area is spotless

CG
Cheryl G.
Massapequa, NY
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Care Service
It was refreshing to see the place was so clean with proper safety measures in place. The service workers were caring, friendly, professional and courteous along with the excellent service given. I would highly recommend this Hyundai service center where you know your vehicle will receive exceptional service and care!!!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Amazingly friendly staff!
From start to finish I knew my car was in good hands! I drove into the service area and was immediately greeted by someone and was instantly helped by a welcoming service writer. This is my first brand new car so I was overly stressed about how things would go during my visit, but not to worry i walked out feeling more confident then ever. At the end of my service the service writer asked if I would like a car wash voucher as they are still working on getting permits for there location to wash cars and that was absolutely amazing of him to do. 100% going back to this location for any future services!

Michael S.
Deer Park, NY
2021 Hyundai Sonata
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Great service.
The service was done fast and it was done well. They were able to work with my time frame. We left the car and it took us less than 10 minutes when we went there to pick it up Period

RA
Robert A.
North Babylon, NY
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Though I did not purchase my car at this dealer,took me right in and took care of problem right away,,very good experience

04/16/2021 Category: Service
Would recommend. Pleased with service I received

Joan T.
Copiague, NY
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Quality place
I was pleasantly surprised. Rich was very nice and seemed to know what he was talking about. I came in for a recall, everyone was very kind and sure to get me out of the shop quickly. Which I appreciated!

Magaly G.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
attention so great and personal very professional
attention so great and personal very professional

Bernadette B.
Malverne, NY
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Efficient Clean Courteous
The whole process at this location was seamless and actually made bringing your car in for service pleasant

SA
Samuel A.
Bay Shore, NY
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Service appointment.
Clean service area and waiting area. Work done before stated time and also washed car.