Overall Rating 4.5238112/5Overall Rating 4.5238112/5Overall Rating 4.5238112/5Overall Rating 4.5238112/5rating 4.5238112
Overall Rating 2.28082/5Overall Rating 2.28082/5rating 2.28082rating 2.28082rating 2.28082

Excellent service!
Great service! Excellent attention to detail! No hassle or run arounds. Overall great experience and service!

James T.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
great service
great service

05/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service should not stop at the greeting stage.
The level of service has improved but it seems to stop after the greeting. The acknowledged my presence by greeting me in a friendly manner and seemed enthusiastic to assist me. While discussing my concerns, staff did not listen actively and did not hear what I said. It took them 5 days to call me and inform me that my car was ready and nothing was wrong with it.
VIRGIL E. from Hyundai of El Paso responded on 05/25/2018

Hi
Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all our quest. Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. we apologize for your recent experience, and your comments will be used for coaching and training our employees. feel free to reach out to our Service Manager Virgil Esquivel 915-500-2474 if you would like to discuss this situation

Virgil Esquivel
Fixed Operations Director
(915)881-0300 Ex. 1709
virgil.esquivel@hyundaiofelpaso.com

EC
Eleanore C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/25/2018 Category: Service
freindly, efficient and effective service👍
I live the coupons this way I come back knowing the job will be done right and the price , with the coupons are affordable for maintenance and the friendly professional staff allow me to use my time wisely. I wait and the service is done quicly, efficiently and effective. I love my Tuscon!

Trisha M.
Friendly service
On May 19 I took our 2017 Hyundai Elantra in for an Oil Change. While there I was informed the vehicle needed service for 3 recalls and was advised it could take up to 3-4 hours. I could not wait on this day, so I scheduled an appointment for 8:30 am on May 21. I work nearby and was thinking I would have my vehicle back by lunch time since we were told it would only last no more than 4 hours. Around noon I called to check the status and was advised I was misinformed and the time may take up to 8 hours and so my vehicle wouldn't be ready until about 4pm. Having no choice, I again checked on my vehicle at 3:30pm and was told it was almost complete. At 4:30pm I picked up my vehicle and was told all recalls were fixed; however upon arriving at home my family realized the passenger front door would not open from the outside. It's very unfortunate that all this time Hyundai had my vehicle and yet we still have issues; makes my confidence level in any service now questionable. My family and I have 2 Hyundai Elantras and haven't had problems in the past, up until this year...we had another incident a few months ago on our other Hyundai during service when we were also misinformed about a noise our 2010 Hyundai was making and unfortunately the service advisor didn't provide enough adequate information, thus we'll have to fix that Hyundai somewhere else. But now we have to take back our 2017 Hyundai and waste additional time and gas with the hopes it will be corrected, but it's very unlikely we'll be coming back again for anything else.
VIRGIL E. from Hyundai of El Paso responded on 05/25/2018

Stanley M.
Las Cruces, NM
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service 5/22
courteous, helpful and knowledgeable staff

Thank you for sharing.

GO
Guillermo O.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Rick provided courteous and professional service.
Nathan S., Service Manager from Hyundai of El Paso responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for sharing and recognizing Rick for the service he provides.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Oil Change
the service is okay. I just wish I could get more done to the car.
Nathan S., Service Manager from Hyundai of El Paso responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for taking my call and spending a few minutes with me. As always please call at any time.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Customer service good and very helpful
Nathan S., Service Manager from Hyundai of El Paso responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for sharing.

RA
Rafael A.
Happy customer
Always friendly & helpful reps

05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great personal service. Didn't have to wait and the car was ready when promised.
Tom D. from Hyundai of El Paso responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you. We'll see you next time.

FL
Frank L.
Best service
Great, expedited service you will never find any where else.
Tom D. from Hyundai of El Paso responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

SL
Sandra L.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and courteous. I appreciate the friendly atmosphere at Hyundai of El Paso. Thank you Rick Murphy for all you do.

Jose G.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
First Timer!
This is the first time I have taken my Genesis to Hyundai for service and I’ve had it for almost 3 years. Armando took care of me. Took my car in for service on Tuesday and was told they didn’t have the part my car needed. Armando told me that they would order the part and that he would personally call me when it arrived. He did, and that’s why I’m giving Hyundai a 5 star review. Because of employees like that.

Thank you so much.

Mauricio C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
People there are caring
I never have to wait a long time for service

Dan W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great customer service
Great job.

David P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Pleasant waiting area.
Nice waiting area with computer availability, plush sofas, and TV's showing dealer promotions and other items for customer interest.

Thank oy u.