Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Robert W.
Computer update
Was informed that an update of the computer was in the works so I took the auto in and the update was done in the time that the service tech said it was. Happy with the heads up and service provided.

Jacque H.
Honesty.
Always good with discounts.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle Jacque! I am very happy to see that youw ere satisfied with your most recent service, and we look forward to the next.

BP
Bret P.
Platteville, CO
customer service is 120%
Always going the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. They care about their customers.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/14/2018

Bret, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley for your service, and for dropping a word on how our team performed last visit. If there is anything we can help with in the future feel free to give us a call.

Jennifer H.
Fort Collins, CO
Fantastic Service
As always, they took great care of me!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle no matter the issue, big or small! I am very happy to see that you have been satisfied with our service and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

James M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The Maintenance Dept
all the guys there were very helpful and always professional!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley Mr. Morris! I am very thankful for your service to our country, and it's an honor to provide you with the best vehicle service that we can! if you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to let me know!

RL
Richard L.
Eaton, CO
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled on line service fast and easy, Alex was very helpful and had my car done in no time. The new waiting area was very nice
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley for your express service this visit Richard! I am very happy tos ee that you enjoyed the new waiting area while we completed your service, and your wait wasn't excessive! As always if you need anything from me, give me a call at the shop.

David S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Always fast good service, Alex and crew are great
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley service! I am very pleased to see that you were satisfied with your service, and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

Sharon B.
Wray, CO
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Alex in the service department gives great customer service. Always friendly, thorough, and helpful. I listen to him with other customers and it is the same.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle to keep it in tip top shape! I am very pleased that you are satisfied with the quality of our service and we can cout on seeing you again in the future!

KF
Kristie F.
Haxtun, CO
Fast fine service
The service department was ready when I arrived and within 40 minutes I was on my way.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle! I am happy to see that we were finished with your vehicle in a timely manner and you have been satisfied with your most recent appointment.

SL
Stephen L.
Wife's oil change
They always do a great job thank you
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for always choosing Hyundai of Greeley Stephen! I am very happy to see that over the years you've been satisfied with us, and last visit was no different. I look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Clint M.
Eaton, CO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service is great
Service is great, Alex is always very helpful and doesn’t try to sell me any service that I don’t need. Thanks!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/07/2018

Clint, thank you for continuing to return to our shop for your routine maintenance as well as repairs! I am very happy to see that you have been happy with the way we do things, and as always we look forward to seeing you again!

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai 2015
Excelente Customer service
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/06/2018

R., thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to take care of your vehicle service! I am happy to see that you think highly of our service team, and we all look forward to seeing you in the future to give you excellent service again!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Good people. fast and efficient service.
I am definitely happy with my Hyndai Ioniq. Thanks to your service department for their professionalism in handling my maintenance.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your Ioniq! I am very happy to see that you are happy with the vehicle and the maintenance we have performed so far! If you need anything further from us feel free to let us know here at the shop

Christopher B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Service and tire order
Excellent service.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you were satisfied with your appointment and we look forward to seeing you for the next!

DV
Dave V.
Windsor, CO
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Much better service than all the other Hyundai dealerships I've been to
They give me the service I ask for and don"t try to sell me something I don't need
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for choosing our team at Hyundai of Greeley Dave, and for taking the time to give us some performance feedback. If you need anything in the meantime feel free to call us at 9703303801

Platteville, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Greeley Excellent Service
We purchased our Hyundai Santa Fe from Hyundai of Greeley and have gone there for all of our oil change needs. We have always been very satisfied with their customer service.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for continuing to service your Santa Fe with us here at Hyundai Of Greeley!

FR
Fabiola R.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/24/2018 Category: Service
The employees
The employees are great.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Hyundai of Greeley!

Alfred B.
Kersey, CO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2018 Category: Service
The service I receive at Hyundai has almost always been superb. On the very few time there has been a problem they have made it right. I love the cars and the service there.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley all this time Al! I am very happy to see we have met your standards and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Fort Collins, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Alex and crew are great to work with! Professional and personable!
Easy scheduling, on-time delivery of services, professional and personable staff! Thanks!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you next time!

Jill A.
Loveland, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly!
The Serv. Dept. is always very friendly to me and very efficient, so far, with my appointments.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for choosing our team at Hyundai of Greeley to complete your vehicle service! I am happy to see that you are satisfied with us during your appointments and we've been efficient with your wait times. If there's anything you need from us please don't hesitate to let us know here at the shop!