Overall Rating 4.11111/5Overall Rating 4.11111/5Overall Rating 4.11111/5Overall Rating 4.11111/5rating 4.11111
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

Service and knowledge
The crew was knowledge and concern about my car and safety
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle! I am pleased you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

VS
Victor S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick & Easy
Went in for our regular oil change. The guys are always polite, friendly, knowledgeable, and fast!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley Victor! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

ES
Evangelina S.
Assistance provided
Very satisfied with Customer service provided. Service staff was very friendly and helpful.; explained everything well.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley Evangalina! I am very happy to see that your service was satisfactory this last visit and we all look forward to seeing you in the future!

Jeffrey B.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
It is not crowded by people or sales personel.
I like how quiet and calm and peaceful it is at Hyundai of Greeley, yet they do a great deal of business. They did a great deal for me for my business which is why everybody I know, knows that I truly love my brand new Rocket Car (as I affectionately call it), the Elantra Sport - catch me if you can. :-)
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for continuing to trust our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle Jeff! We are happy to see how much you enjoy the Elantra Sport, what a zippy car! If you need anything in the meantime, you know to reach out to us!

CA
Christopher A.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Happy service
I been very happy with the service and helpful personnel that you have in the maintenance shop. Very high standards and excellence.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley Christopher! I am very pleased to see that you were satisfied with our team here in the shop, and your service was satisfactory not only here, but at the shop we referred you to for the hail damage! If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to call!

GG
Gale G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Russ was very helpful AND patient!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to handle your service needs Gale! I am very pleased to see that your visit with Russ was satisfactory and he was able to answer any questions that you had regarding your vehicle. As always, if you need anything just let us know!

09/17/2018 Category: Service
very good at explaining the process of what they did. Very nice and professional
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley! I am very happy that you were satisfied with your recent appointment and everything was thorough and up to your standards. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 9703303801!

LW
Laryne W.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Always take good care of me and arw friendly and professional
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/17/2018

Laryne, thank you for continuing to use our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with our service and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

KA
Kerry A.
Fort Morgan, CO
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Greeley does it again!
This is where we bought our Sante Fe when it was new and the service department doesn't let us down. Easy to make service appointments, cordial staff, competitive rates and with a car wash thrown in makes it for us!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for continuing to choose our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to handle all of your vehicle's service needs! If there is anything you need in the meantime, feel free to call me at 9703303801!

CV
Connie V.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Connie
ALWAYS very satisfied with the service and the people
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for continuing to choose our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle Connie! I am very happy to see that you are still getting quality service and we can plan on seeing you again!

HC
Hawken C.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Rapid Service Every Time
Service is always provided in a timely manner and thorough.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to take care of your routine services! I am very pleased to see that you have been satisfied in the past with our performance, and that this appointment was no different. If you need anything, feel free to reach out to us at 9703303801

John B.
Sterling, CO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2018 Category: Service
John
Much better service this time around! Thanks !
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/12/2018

John, thank you for continuing to choose Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle! I am very pleased to see that this time around we were on top of your appointment from start to finish, and everything went as planned. If you need anything in the future, feel free to call me at 9703303801.

QK
Quince K.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Professional people who are also friendly and very helpful.
I always have a great experience when I'm at Hyundai of Greeley for a service, as I'm treated like I'm part of their family.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/10/2018

Quince, as always it was a pleasure to see you and help keep your vehicle in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you have been satisfied with our service and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Fort Collins, CO
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always
They did a routine service and they were great.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley service to handle your maintenance needs. I am very pleased to see you were satisfied with your most recent appointment, and we al look forward to seeing you in the future!

WU
Willard U.
Evans, CO
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/04/2018 Category: Service
None
None
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment, and we always look forward to seeing you in the future!

AL
Amber L.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
We spent 2 weeks calling daily, leaving messages with the front desk and on voicemail after hours, without any response. We had to ask for certain things like pricing on repairs, trade in value, and checking with the waranty multiple times before the information was actually recovered and provided.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 09/04/2018

Amber, I apologize for the communication issues we had during the first week or so of your vehicle  being here after we had begun diagnosis of the engine. We played a lot of phone tag during this diagnosis, and I wish it had been more clear communication and we will work hard so that next time the communication with you is a lot more frequent and clear from the start.

The requirements the extended warranty you purchased state that you must change the oil according to manufacturer's recommendation in order to be in consideration for warranty repairs. That being said, this leaves us as a repair facility stuck until we can provide those records which we have discussed in length. If we can provide any kind of record, I then have ground to stand on to go to bat for you and the warranty claim we had prepared. The repair has nothing to do with Hyundai's manufacturer's warranty, as we were no longer under the coverage they provide when the vehicle is purchased new. This leaves us with few options as far as repair goes, as it is up to the third party warranty to decide if repairs are covered or not. Your vehicle is not affected by the engine recall that applies to similar year model Sonatas, which is why the manufacturer's warranty did not apply in this particular instance.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help either with the vehicle, a future vehicle, or your extended warranty. Best of Luck!

08/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
On time for appointment. Great service. Friendly and informed staff.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 08/30/2018

R., thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Loveland, CO
5 Star Oil change
Alex is always sincere, and seems very trustworthy, so unusual for an auto service shop. I feel as though I am not being sold services which I do not need - very much appreciated!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 08/30/2018

A., thank you for continuing to choose our facility and our team to service your vehicle! I am very happy to see you were satisfied with your appointmet and we all look forward to serving you in the future!

BJ
Bobby J.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quality Service
Service performed on time. Advisers knowledgeable and thorough. Only negative was in the waiting room. I found the "music" unnerving. For the better part of two hours, I was trying to relax and read to no avail. I almost went over to the Honda dealer!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 08/30/2018

Bobby, thank you for being such a fun and loyal customer of ours! I am happy to see that you were satisfied with your appointment besides the music, and we will do our best to get some good tunes in there for next time! If you ever want us to change it, feel free to ask and we'll get it handled. Until next time!

LL
Lucas L.
Keenesburg, CO
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Advisor was cool. Was the Fourth dealership I called as I live a ways away from all of them and was the first dealership that would immediately do a oil change same day rather then weeks out. Was nice having more of a "express service" set up rather then appointment as I work 6-7 days per week. Service time was typical for oil change/rotate. No concerns with vehicle after leaving and was happy with the experience.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley Lucas! We are happy to see that your service was satisfactory and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. If you have any questions or needs in the meantime, don't hesitate to give us a call at 9703303801