Overall Rating 3.8571443/5Overall Rating 3.8571443/5Overall Rating 3.8571443/5rating 3.8571443rating 3.8571443
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Christine V. on 01/20/2018
"Friendly and respectful customer service"
I stopped by the dealership to have a driver's side tail light bulb replaced. As a walk-in, I was treated politely and the light was fixed quickly and inexpensively. As luck would have it, the passenger side tail light went out a few days later. It was worth a few laughs when I returned and it was replaced as quickly and courteously as the first time.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/20/2018 07:17 PM
Alfred B. on 01/19/2018
"Great service and prices"
I received the same great service that I always have received.
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 10:41 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/20/2018

Al, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to keep up on your vehicle and make sure it stays in tip top shape! I'm happy to see we continue to meet your expectations and we can always look forward to laughs in the service drive

Michael C. on 01/18/2018
"Great Service!! "
Always professional people working. Gets everything done in a timely manner. Overall it is always a great experience to go for an service
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 03:18 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/20/2018

Michael, thank you for choosing our team at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and make sure it is up to date on all maintenance and repairs! I am pleased to see you were satisfied with your experience and we do look forward to seeing you in the future!

Mary L. on 01/18/2018
"Great Job"
On time for appointment, great explanations of work done, excellent turn around time.
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 11:45 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/20/2018

Mary, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeleyt o service your vehicle! I am happy to see everything went smooth and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

Verified Customer on 01/18/2018
"Great Service"
Thank you once again. Another great service visit. Thank you for upgrading the free car wash finally. Now I will use it as the other package didnt do my car any justice. Thanks! See you in a few months again!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 09:28 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/18/2018

C, thank you for continuing to be a Hyundai of Greeley customer from sales to service! I am happy to see that you are happy with the changes we made to our carwash codes at this time and we can always look forward to seeing you in the future!

Verified Customer on 01/17/2018
"Excellent"
Thank you for keeping my car in tip top shape.
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/17/2018 05:18 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/18/2018

E, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle! I am happy to see you are satisfied with our performance since the last few visits, and continue to leave our building with a smooth running vehicle and service that is cost effective! I look forward to seeing you in the future and keeping your vehicle in tip top shape!

Mariah C. on 01/17/2018
"Great place and service"
I have come here for years and trust them to do all the maintanence my car needs
I love that I can get everything I need done at once too it makes it so much easier
Glad Alex is still there and definitely takes care of his customers
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/17/2018 12:14 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/17/2018

Mariah, thank you for continuing to service your vehicles throughout the years with us at Hyundai of Greeley! I am happy to see that you are satisfied with our services as of recent and in the past, and happy to continue making sure all of your needs are addressed each and every visit! As always, don't hesitate to call myself or Russ here at the shop if you need anything from us!

John P. on 01/16/2018
"Fast, fair price, and friendly service"
Advise gave a quote on labor for a part replacement after I decided I didn’t want to bother doing it myself. Advisor was fast and friendly with a fair quote.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 01/16/2018 11:19 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/17/2018

John, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you were satisfied with the value and efficiency of our services this visit and we look forward to seeing you in the future for any repairs or routine mainenance!

Verified Customer on 01/16/2018
"Oil Change"
Fast service.
Review Created: 01/16/2018 08:35 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/16/2018

J, thank you for choosing our team at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle. I am happy to see that you were overall satisfied with your appointment, however I do see we fell short a star. If you have insight to how we can improve your visit satisfaction, feel free to call me at 9703303801!

Reita M. on 01/15/2018
"Friendly service with explanations of all service"
Friendly people with explanations of all service provided, it would be nice to have a TV with entertainment channels in the waiting area.
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 10:09 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/15/2018

Reita thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape and running like the day you bought the vehicle! I am happy to see you were satisfied with your recent appiontment in and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

Connie V. on 01/15/2018
"Mrs"
always a good exper when dealing with the service department
Review Created: 01/15/2018 09:40 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/15/2018

Connie, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to not only service your vehicle, but also repair parts that needed replaced! I am happy to see that you  were overall satisfied with our performance and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

Taylor N. on 01/13/2018
"Great Service"
Alex and his team are great and I recommend them to anyone looking to service their vehicle in Greeley. They're fast, friendly, and have never tried to up-sell me on services I didn't need.
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 12:47 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/15/2018

Taylor, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to keep your vehicle in tip top running shape and make sure it is caught up on all recalls and necessary services. I am very pleased to see you have been satisfied with our performance in the past and we can maintain your experience quality each visit!

Verified Customer on 01/12/2018
"Friendly Staff "
Hyundai of Greeley always comes through with friendly staff and great service!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/12/2018 02:49 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/13/2018

D, thank you for continuing to choose us at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it running like the day you bought it! We all look forward to seeing you in the future!

Marc F. on 01/12/2018
"Quick Service"
I recently had a problem with the fuel tank cap not coming open. Alex got the needed replacement part ordered for me in advance, so I could just come in and get the problem fixed in one quick visit, rather than making multiple trips to the service department. Although, I would have appreciated a phone call, to advise me the part had come in, rather than having to follow up on this myself, I did receive a timely return call, upon inquiry. The service department fit me in on a busy Saturday and got the job done right and rather fast, which I really appreciated.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 01/12/2018 10:42 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/13/2018

Marc, I am very pleased to see that you were satisfied with the performance of our service team in regards to your fuel door opener issue! This is a repair that could have taken a lot of time to get handled with your warranty, but thanks to your cooperation and effort  we were able to streamline this process. We all look forward to seeing you in the future!

Sharon B. on 01/12/2018
"customer service"
Excellent customer service from the Service Department
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/12/2018 10:29 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/13/2018

Sharon, thank you for choosing our team at Hyundai of Greeley time and time again! I am very pleased to see you were satisfied with our overall performance and we look forward to making sure your vehicle runs like the day you bought it!

Amanda T. on 01/12/2018
"Excellent "
Hyundai of Greeley ha excellent service. I was in and out with tire rotation and an oil change in about 30 minutes they also ordered me a new interior car part with no hassle and no charge to me. It was really nice to start my day with serviced car and a hassle free experience!
Review Created: 01/12/2018 09:52 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/13/2018

Amanda, thank you for choosing our team at Hyundai of Greeley to provide you with the best service we can! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent service appiontment and we were able to get that interior part ordered right away! We all look forward to seeing you in the future!

John P. on 01/12/2018
"Car Maintenance"
I recently took our 2015 Sonata in for regular maintenance, oil change/tire rotation, and was provided with excellent service. They made sure the work I had requested was done properly and that I was pleased with the service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 09:39 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/13/2018

John, thank you for taking time out of your day to give us some feedback on our performance during your recent appointment! I am very pleased to see that you were happy with our service team recently and we look forward to exceeding your expectations throughout the future!

Alexandra S. on 01/11/2018
"Customer service is really great "
The employees there are always helpful, nice, and are always there to help when I’m having car troubles!
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 11:22 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/13/2018

Alexandra, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! Im happy to see we have met your expectations as a facility and we all look forward to seeing you in the future!

Verified Customer on 01/11/2018
"Quick turnaround"
Took care of the issue with our car the same day.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 05:36 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/13/2018

S, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you were overall satisfied with our most recent performance and our team looks forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Joel S. on 01/10/2018
"Oil change & check up"
Quick service at a reasonable price; clear explanations, polite and well-trained employees.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/10/2018 09:59 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/10/2018

Joel, I am happy to see you are satisfied with your choice of Hyundai of Greeley as your service facility! We all look forward to seeing you in the future and making sure your vehicle is in tip top shape!