Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5rating 4.0000013
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

TV
Teresa V.
Holiday, FL
07/12/2018 Category: Service
EXceptional Customer Service
Russ Atkins, Customer Service' was EXCEPTIONAL!!!! He was helpful in addressing my car concerns. He gave me a thorough explination of what was going on. He was thoughtful and caring. His team mechanic was exceptional as well. I thoroughly recommend Hyundai of Greely to family and friends. Fair, reliable, knowledgeable and professional. Thank you Russ Atkins and crew!! You guys Rock!
Teresa V~
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 07/13/2018

Teresa, thank you for your kind words and for choosing Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle! I am extremely happy to see that you were satisfied with our teams overall performance and the value of our services provided! If you have any further needs please reach out to us at 9703303801!

Jeffrey B.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great staff works at Hyundai of Greeley
These folks are all courteous and quite knowledgeable at what they do. Their service is always quick and concise and Hyundai customers are lucky that they have a place like Hyundai of Greeley to take their beautiful cars in for servicing.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for choosing our team here for your routine service and other needs Jeff! I am very happy to see we meet your expectations and I highly value your input and kind words - the guys like to hear they are doing a good job! As always if you need us, feel free to stop by to chat or call us at 9703303801

NH
Nathan H.
Evans, CO
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Good Oil Change
Got an oil change nothing else. Was a good price. Unfortunately I had no coupons or offers so I could save any money :( .
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley service! I am happy to see you were overall satisfied with our team and facility, and we look forward to seeing you next time and achieving a five star rating in your opinion!

DV
Dave V.
Windsor, CO
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Much better than the Denver dealerships
I talked to the service manager about issues I've had AT THE DENVER DEALERSHIPS. He did everything I requested the first time unlike the Denver people. I'm very happy with this place
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 07/10/2018

Dave, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to take a shot at correctly servicing your vehicle and ensuring everything is to spec! I am very happy to see that you were pleased with our team from check in to check out! If there is anything else that you need in the future feel free to reach out to us.

BK
Bret K.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Highly satisfied as always.
Will return for sure
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for continuing to choose our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle! I am happy you have continuously been satisfied with our performance and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

HS
Holly S.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
They were fast and efficient during a very busy day
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 07/09/2018

Holly, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley for your service needs! I am very happy to see that your required service was completed with efficiency and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

Jana G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service!!!
My appointment was on time and I was in and out in 40 minutes. They even gave me a courtesy ride to Target!!!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley Jana! I am very pleased to see you were able to take advantage of our courtesy shuttle and we got your appointment finished in a timely manner!

PH
Paul H.
Estes Park, CO
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Treat you like family
Every time I come in for a oil change and they treat me like family. Best Service around
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for continuing to choose our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you continue to enjoy our company when you're here and we look forward to chatting with you next time!

Brad H.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Another great job!
These guys have always taken good care of my vehicle. Explained what happened to my car very well they covered the cost of the defective part that was put in the front end of my vehicle and covered the damaged Tire. I was very happy with the overall result.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 07/06/2018

Brad, I am happy to see that your most recent appointment was satisfactory! Although the damage was unfortunate, I am happy we were able to take advantage of our shop warranty and get your repairs done quickly. I look forward to earning a five-star rating in your eyes in the future!

LD
Laverne D.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
LaVerne Dressor
Always helpful
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment, and our team looks forward to keeping you up and running in the future!

QK
Quince K.
Milliken, CO
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Professional people who are also friendly and very helpful.
I have bought 2 Sonatas at this dealership- a preowned and just recently a 2018 Sonata. I have spoken well about Hyundai of Greeley for purchasing or servicing a Hyundai.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the kind words Quince, and for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle over time! I am very pleased to see we met your expectations, and we all look forward to seeing you in the future!

Julie R.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Very thorough and conscientious service employees.
Thanks for always servicing on time and efficiently! Your service department employees are always informative and friendly!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley Julie! I am very happy to see that you have been satisfied with our performance as a whole and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

06/28/2018 Category: Service
The Fix
Got rid of my raddles. Car felt like new.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 06/28/2018

T., thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle! I'm glad your concern was resolved, however I'd like to inquire as to what we can do to earn that five star rating during your next visit! Please call 9703303801

SF
Shawna F.
Keenesburg, CO
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service! Like always!!
Hyundai has an amazing service department. I am always greeted and treated with complete kindness and respect. They take the time to listen and address any issues. I won’t take my car anywhere else- I only trust Hyundai’s team
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for choosing our team at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle Shawna! I am very pleased to see that you have been satisfied with our service performance and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

Alfred B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
The service was done quickly and ahead of time.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley Al! I am very pleased to see that you are satisfied with our performance and we can always count on a good laugh when you are in!

EV
Eldon V.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Been having my Hyundai serviced here for years with no complaints whatsoever
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle. I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we can look forward to seeing you throughout the future to keep it in the best running condition we can!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Had to wait longer than expected to get the initial diagnostic on my vehicle, because they were very busy that day. But once the part came in a couple of days later, the actual service was completed very quickly. The guys were very professional and the complimentary automatic car wash was a plus!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for choosing our team to diagnose and repair your vehicle! I am very happy to see that we were able to get your vehicle repaired, even though it took a while to diagnose. Unfortunately, electrical problems can present themselves in a hard-to-figure-out manner which it seems like happened this time regarding the window regulator. If there is anything else besides the diagnostic timeliness that we can improve on to earn five stars from you, please let me know at 9703303801

SR
Suzanne R.
06/24/2018
Awesome customer service
05-25-18
I purchased a 2018 Hyundai Tucson (turbo) over Memorial day weekend and was so impressed with Josh Shepherd, the salesman with whom I worked. I started by emailing him with multiple questions about different cars available, as well as potential discounts; he always responded quickly and with helpful information.

I had gone to several other dealerships in town, and test drove many different vehicles made by other companies. I felt pressured to make a decision and it seemed like many of the salesman we're just saying what they thought I wanted to hear. As a middle-aged single woman purchasing a vehicle, I was skeptical from the start, and this approach did not instill confidence within me.

When I went in for a test drive at the Hyundai dealership, I was surprised by how young Josh looked and by how casual he was in his sales approach, but I was quickly impressed. He didn't hesitate to arrange for me to drive multiple vehicles, never pressuring me or rushing me. He even politely dealt with my petulant 12-year-old!

Josh was also very patient with my multiple questions regarding different vehicles and model options, as well as different financing options and potential discounts. Although I took a lot of his time, he never appeared impatient, nor made me feel that any question was immaterial.
Ultimately, Josh tracked down the exact vehicle I wanted, down to model, color, and options and had it delivered the next day.

Josh continued to follow up with me via texts and emails, and was extremely flexible in rescheduling appointments when I was not able to make it in to the dealership at our pre-arranged meeting time. When I did make it in to finalize financing and pick up my car, everything was ready to go.

I love my new car and feel very confident in the decision I made to purchase it. Josh has contacted me a few times since my purchase to see if I had any questions and to ensure my satisfaction. I could not have had a better experience in purchasing a new vehicle.

ST
Saul T.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff always aim to please.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 06/25/2018

Saul, thank you for choosing our team again to service your vehicle! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment, and overall we met your expectations. I would like to see what we can do in the future to earn that fifth star rating so we can be the very best in your eyes!

Jonathan D.
Loveland, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and Friendly - Did not try to oversell
There was a little wait to be checked in but the service manager was very friendly. The service was prompt, with a coupon reasonably priced, and the waiting area has improved. I plan to bring my Santa Fe back for future service here even though it is farther for me than Crossroads.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for choosing our team and making the drive to Hyundai of Greeley Mr. Diller, I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with our performance and our newly redone waiting area! As always, if there is anything I can help you with feel free to stop by or give me a call!