Overall Rating 4.2727282/5Overall Rating 4.2727282/5Overall Rating 4.2727282/5Overall Rating 4.2727282/5rating 4.2727282
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

Bryan H.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service every time.
Alex and Russ are the best service managers I’ve ever had to deal with. They are always beyond helpful and easily explain everything any questions or concerns I’ve ever had. This dealership is a huge reason I will continue giving Hyundai my business.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley Bryan! I am happy to see your appointment was satisfactory, and I look forward to helping with the transmission issue! If you have anything else you need help with in the meantime, feel free to reach out to me here at the shop!

CZ
Corey Z.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
🤔
👌
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicles! I am pleased to see that you were happy with your last visit, and we look forward to the next. Should you need anything in the meantime feel free to let us know!

Laurie B.
Windsor, CO
Alex if wonderful!!
Great customer service!! Alex earned our buisness!! So thankful we found him and Greeley Hyundai!!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley Laurie! I am pleased to see your recent visit in went smoothly given the circumstances, and we were able to repair the sunroof glass to your vehicle in a timely manner. Should you need anything else going forward don't hesitate to give me a call.

Scott C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Did a great job like always
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for continuing to choose our team at Hyundai of Greeley for your maintenance needs! I am very happy to see you are still receiving top quality service, and we look forward to keeping that way. Give us a call if you need anything Scott!

Cynthia W.
La Salle, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service department
The staff at the Hyundai service department are friendly and professional.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for choosing us at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle Cynthia! I am pleased to see your visit was satisfactory and we look forward to the next!

Alexander B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
All was corrected
Was in contact with Alex, explained to him everything that happened behind the scene and hopefully it’s all better now.

The sound was corrected by taking it back to an exhaust shop and fixing the placement of the exhaust, shortened and removing a resonator. Alex did advice this and I took the advice for this

As stated in initial review I love the service I received the first few times I was there, it was just this one incident that I though was bad and one person ruining what was otherwise a good visit. Should note I didn’t realize any of this until days later after clearing videos from my dashcam. It’s really nice though to have someone follow up with a bad review to see what can be done to correct the bad experience. Thank you for the timely response.

Mixed feelings..
I have mixed feeling with this place. First off the experience of buying a vehicle was excellent, was made so easy and everyone was helpful and friendly.
The initial first visit for a routine check was also very good. Provided brand new tires and a thorough check for a fraction of the actual cost.

My subsequent visit was absolutely disgusting though. I changed the exhaust on my vehicle to have a nicer sound, had it professionally installed and everything was good, but I was getting a howl at higher RPMs. Designer of the exhaust said it wasn’t the exhaust so I took it to the Hyundai dealer to have them do a check of my hoses and exhaust, as a second opinion.

The mechanic that I spoke to wrote everything down as I was explaining the sound and how to reproduce it. Handed my keys off and put my car in what I thought was good hands. He proceeded to ignor everything I told him and took a 20 second cruise across the street to a gas station before verbally making fun of me that I have no clue what I’m talking about. All this was recorded on my dashcam in plain sight on the front window. I was then told the issue was non related to anything and it was just blow off I was hearing(car is a turbo with a bypass valve so makes an audible woooosh sound when at medium to high rpm).

Will not take my car back for any reason aside from oil changes in future.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/14/2019

Alexander, I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfactory, and the swearing in the vehicle. I was present the day this diagnosis was performed, and I personally talked to the technician who examined the vehicle, not just your service advisor.

As far as the noise on your vehicle, I personally was in the back in the shop after my technician inspected the vehicle after a test drive. Russ is not a technician, but rather a service advisor, who is to relay information as best has he can to a technician. Our technician drove the vehicle and verified it was under normal operation at this time and the vehicle waste gate was opening as it should under the driving parameters. This is what I was trying to explain to you while you were talking with Russ upon check out, the vehicle purges excessive boost so as not to harm the turbo or the engine to vehicle.

We inspected the aftermarket exhaust system you installed to the vehicle, and could not find anything faulty or reason to be causing exhaust noise. I recommend getting a second opinion on the aftermarket exhaust installed to the vehicle, either by an exhaust shop or the shop who performed the work to the vehicle. We noticed it is not hung properly in the rear, which I personally explained to you upon check out as well.

The only service you were charged for during that visit was what you had requested - an oil change service. We only attempted to diagnose/ repair this concern one time not more than once as the review reflects. There was no charge to diagnose the vehicle during this visit.

If you would like to further discuss this issue please give me a call at 9709395241

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great Dealership
Like the friendly atmosphere and courteous folks.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley service! I am very pleased to see you are happy with our performance and atmosphere, if you need anything from us in the future feel free to give us a call!

ST
Sarah T.
Eaton, CO
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Everyone here is friendly and helpful and I don't ever feel any pressure.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am pleased to see that you were happy with your most recent appointment and we look forward to performing at our best during the next.

Jessica F.
Loveland, CO
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
This specific dealership has the best customer service I have experienced with any dealership. They are friendly, helpful, and caring. I will always use them for any service needs.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley Jessica! I am very pleased to see that you are happy with our process at the shop, and our performance overall as a team!

Milliken, CO
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
When I come in for my apps I am always greeted and feel welcomed. The service they provide is quick and very efficient.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for choosing our team at Hyundai of Greeley! I am pleased to see that you enjoy visiting our facility and we look forward to many visits in the future!

Diana R.
Evans, CO
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Alex was very helpful
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle! I am pleased to see you were satisfied with my performance as well as that of the team, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

PM
Pamela M.
Johnstown, CO
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Quality of care and service
I love Scott who sold me my car. I love Alex in service. They are do nice. I have referred your dealership over and over again. I have never felt this way about another dealership.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for continuing to choose our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle Pam! I am very happy to see you are still satisfied with our staff and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

ST
Sarah T.
01/09/2019
Service Review
They are always wonderful here! They are efficient and friendly and don't try to sell you things you dont need. Highly recommended.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley Sarah! I am happy to see you have been satisfied with our services provided, and we look forward to seeing you in the future! As always, if there is anything else you need from me, don't hesitate to give me a call here at the shop!

TL
Tom L.
Loveland, CO
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Very pleasant experience. They helped me save money. Nice guys.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for choosing our team at Hyundai of Greeley to provide you with the best value for the best price in service! I am happy to see you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we all look forward to seeing you again.

EF
Eva F.
Milliken, CO
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Alex and the service department at Hyundai oh Greeley are professional, welcoming and knowledgeable. If I have question they aren’t sure if they find the answer and they educate what they know!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am very happy to see that you have been satisfied with our teams performance over the years and you can count on us to take care of your needs! If you need anything in the future feel free to give us a call.

Martha G.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
The service area as spectacular and for an unbelievable price!

DN
Danielle N.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Best service in the county
If I didn't already own a Hyundai, I'd get one jist to come here. They are polite, considerate, honest, kind and back to that night one...honest. They didn't try to sell me anything, they just wanty car to be safe to drive. I am sellingy Hyundai in 3 months and will miss these guys so much. I have to figure out how to get another Hyundai just to keep getting the best service in the county.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley Danielle! I am glad to see that you were happy with your most recent appointment and we were able to perform the repairs to your vehicle without any hangups! If you need anything in the future feel free to give us a call or stop in!

01/07/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, Friendly, Honest & Reliable
It is refreshing to drop off my vehicle, knowing that I will be treated with respect and honest service. My vehicle was serviced in a timely manner and everything was thoroughly explained. I am impressed by the quality of customer service that I continue to experience at Hyundai of Greeley.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/08/2019

C., thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to handle your vehicle service needs, whether major or minor! I am happy to see you are still receiving the best quality service, and I look forward to providing you with the best going forward.

AD
Amy D.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Always helpful
Everybody over at Hyundai has been so nice and helpful since I bought my car. Including sales staff (Josh S) to the service dept for oil changes.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am pleased to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we look forward to seeing you again!

DV
Dave V.
Windsor, CO
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/01/2019 Category: Service
oil overfilled
Oil was overfilled, and they promptly removed oil to get it to the full mark. This is typical for this car. I don't know why.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley! I apologize for the oil level, however I am happy we were able to bring it down to the correct level for you. If you need anything in the future feel free to call us at 9703303801