Overall Rating 3.8571443/5Overall Rating 3.8571443/5Overall Rating 3.8571443/5rating 3.8571443rating 3.8571443
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Paul H. on 11/17/2017
"Honest people"
Made a reservation to help brakes done and they were done on a timely matter. Surprise was when I want to pay the bill it was exactly what they quoted. This company goes the extra mile to make sure you’re happy.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 06:54 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/17/2017

Shelley, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and help you stay on top of the maintenance schedule for your particular vehicle. I look forward to seeing you in the future, and if you have any needs between now and your next routine service feel free to call me at 9703303801!

JOEL S. on 11/15/2017
"Easy to work with and fast service"
They are always informative when my vehicle needs additional services and always quick to get everything done. Everyone is nice to deal with.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 09:59 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/17/2017

Joel, thank you for choosing our team at Hyundai of Greeley as your service facility! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with our staff's performance and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Verified Customer on 11/14/2017
"Quality service and caring employees "
Every time I have worked with Hyundai of Greeley they have been professional and courteous. The maintenance needed on my vehicle has been completed in a timely manner and the fees are reasonable. I would absolutely recommend working with this dealership whether you are buying a car or getting a car serviced.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 10:43 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/14/2017

K, thank you for choosing our team to service your vehicle and keep you up to date on all recommended maintenance and recalls, as well as any repair work necessary! I am very happy to see that your experience with us has been satisfactory for more than one visit, and we look forward to ensuring you are happy from check in to the car wash each and every visit. If you have any needs going forward, don't hesitate to call your favorite service team at 9703303801!

Sarah R. on 11/14/2017
"Nice people"
Just nice overal service.
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 05:45 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/14/2017

Sarah, thank you for choosing our staff here at Hyundai of Greeley to take care of your service needs! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with our performance and we can look forward to seeing you in the future! We strive to be the best of the best and your feedback helps us get there, so if you have any recommendations or ideas pertaining to how we can achieve a five star rating in your eyes please let us know at 9703303801!

Dawn L. on 11/08/2017
"D Luna"
Great service and very nice people.
Review Created: 11/08/2017 12:51 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/09/2017

Dawn, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with our performance this visit and we can look forward to making sure your vehicle is up to date on all services and recalls next time!

Lindsay W. on 11/08/2017
"So easy and helpful!"
It is so easy to schedule and deal with Hyundai Greeley service dept. They are nice, professional and honest!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/08/2017 12:43 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/09/2017

Lindsay, thank you for choosing our team here Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape and keep you up to date on all maintenance and recalls! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with our most recent performance and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Verified Customer on 11/08/2017
"Great Service"
Fast affordable service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/08/2017 09:49 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/08/2017

Kyle, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to maintain your vehicle and keep up on its routine inspections! I am very happy to see that you were pleased with our performance this last visit, and I look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Verified Customer on 11/08/2017
"Great service "
Excellent job
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 07:18 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/08/2017

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! We are happy to see that your recent appointment was satisfactory and I look forward to seeing you in the future!

Jayne H. on 11/07/2017
"The people. "
Alex has exceptional customer service skills. Each time I go there he is friendly & just a good guy!
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 05:27 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/08/2017

Jayne, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and make sure it is up to date on maintenance and any repairs necessary. I am very pleased to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we can look forward to seeing you here in the future!

Russ F. on 11/06/2017
"Great and timely service"
I called about a problem with my Tucson called the service dept. Talked to Taylor and he was able to get me in the next day to look at it, the dealership I bought it a ( Arapahoe Hyundai) couldn't get me in for 2 weeks. I wish I would've bought the car at Greeley Hyundai. There's more to the story but greeley Hyundai is fixing all the problems
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 02:13 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/06/2017

Russ, thank you for choosing our team at Hyundai of greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

Larry L. on 11/05/2017
"Wrong part made right"
Hyundai of Greeley had to order the part needed for my repair. Unfortunately, what they ordered -- or what they got -- was the wrong part. They didn't realize it was the wrong part until after I got there and they started to install it. Once realized they quickly re-ordered and soon got the right part and gave me a small discount on the service fee to make up for the inconvenience of me having to make two trips there.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/05/2017 12:44 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/06/2017

Larry, I am happy to see that you were satisfied with our performance recently even though we received the wrong part for your particular repair! We are all happy to see that we were able to fix it quickly and without incident, and I speak for all of us here when I say we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Elmer S. on 11/04/2017
"Hyundai of Greeley is awesome!!!!"
I would gladly drive bank from the springs. Everyone was beyond nice.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/04/2017 03:56 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/06/2017

Elmer, thank you for choosing our team at Hyundai of Greeley service to take care of your maintenance needs! I am very happy to see that you were happy with your most recent visit in and we lok forward to seeing you in the future!

Dennis H. on 11/04/2017
"Fast and friendly"
Fast and friendly
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 09:52 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/06/2017

Dennis, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep  it in the best running shape we can! I am very happy to see that you are satisified with our performance and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Nicholas P. on 11/04/2017
"Fast and friendly service"
I got my oil changed, and it was quite fast. I was assisted by Alex, and he was very courteous and professional (as he always is). I will keep coming back for all of my service needs.
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 09:05 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/06/2017

Nicholas, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am very happy to see you are pleased with our department and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

Michael H. on 11/03/2017
"Not happy at all"
Poor qaulity
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 11:29 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/07/2017

Michael, I am sorry to see that you were not satisfied with your mot recent visit in to our facility as a result of the hesitation you have going on with your Hyundai Tucson. As we had discussed the operation of that dual clutch transmission, the only other option I would have to attempt a potential repair to the vehicle without any error codes etc, would be to keep the vehicle overnight and perform a true cold relearn of the transmission. This will allow me to learn the transmission values at dead zero while everyting is cold and not expanded etc, and would help with the symptom you are experiencing. As we had discussed I would provide you with a loaner vehicle until this was done.

If you would like to attempt that relearn procedure please get with me and I can get you all set up. The only other option I would have  for any resolution would be to contact Hyundai Consumer Affairs and start a case with them as we cannot attempt any part replacement etc without some sort of error or failed part. I look forward to hearing from you!

ELAINE R. on 11/03/2017
"I moved to Arizona so I will not be able to use this dealership."
It was excellent.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 07:54 AM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/03/2017

Elaine, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and make sure it is running in its best condition! If you have any further needs or questions feel free to call me at 9703303801

Kellie E. on 11/01/2017
"Awesome Dealership"
I was treated like a person and not a dollar sign. Very friendly staff and a wonderful service department.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/01/2017 04:48 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/02/2017

Kellie, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am very happy to see that your visit was pleasant for this appointment and we can look forward to earning your business in the future! If there is anything else you need from myself or the Service Team, feel free to let us know at 9703303801.

Anna M. on 11/01/2017
"Alex, supervisor service depart. pleasant - has good people skills. So is it the car - not so sure I would by a Hyundai again if computer system not accurate on diagnosis."
I'll see what happens today after it is driven more than 35 mles.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/01/2017 01:21 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 11/02/2017

Anna, I apologize you had to make multiple trip to our dealership for repairs. We do our very best to fully diagnose vehicle based on the error codes your vehicle provides. This particular issue we are having has provided different error codes between the initial repair and the diagnosis there after which is why we have had to remove and inspect/clean multiple part in that system. Sometimes a diagnosis requires a step by step method of repair to completely solve issues that have compound causes.

If there is anything else I can do for you going forward please let me know at 9703303801!

Verified Customer on 10/31/2017
"The workers there are so friendly! "
Everyone there makes you feel wanted not just another person.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 02:43 PM
Alex B. at Hyundai of Greeley responded on 10/31/2017

K, thank you for choosing our team at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you were satisfied with our performance and we all look forward to seeing you in the future!