Overall Rating 4.3076931/5Overall Rating 4.3076931/5Overall Rating 4.3076931/5Overall Rating 4.3076931/5rating 4.3076931
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

GH
Gerald H.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy Service
Topnotch, knowledgable employees.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with your experience this last visit, and we always look forward to seeing you in the future for your next!

James M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2019 Category: Service
The Maintenance Dept
Great people with excellent knowledge of my vehicle
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for always choosing Hyundai of Greeley to take a look at your vehicle and help with any questions you may have! I am happy to see you have been satisfied with our service and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

AL
Andrew L.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
fast and freindly service
I was traded like freind
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for choosing Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am pleased to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment as usual! If you need anything between now and your next service don't hesitate to call Andrew!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
routine maintenance
I have owned my vehicle for nearly 8 years and have always taken it to Hyundai for service. I always feel taken care of and respected as a customer. Work is done well and in a timely manner.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for continuing to choose Hyundai of Greeley over the better part of the last decade! I am extremely pleased to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we look forward to the next.

Danielle M.
Windsor, CO
Couldn't fix the problem
When your told the reason your having a problem is because your right front wheel is coming of the ground at 30 mph on a slight turn what would your reaction be?
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/12/2019

I apologize that your visit to our facility was not satisfactory Danielle.

Upon speaking with Russ regarding your service as well as the master technician working on your vehicle, we determined the vehicle is operating under normal conditions and as designed after the warranty replacement of your SRS control unit. We were not able to duplicate your concern with multiple test drives and different drivers during the time your vehicle was in the shop. There were no error codes in the computer, which would show up if there were a part malfunction, or defective issue within the abs and esc systems.

The ESC system is an Electronic Stability Control system, which relies heavily on steering wheel position and individual wheel speed to turn the abs system on or off during what the vehicle thinks is an emergency. The speeds you described to me when I checked you in, while going through a roundabout may cause a wheel to slip and the computer would then set ABS protocol to correct the vehicle on the road, which is what we suspect is happening. If a wheel comes off the ground the vehicle safety systems initiate correction protocols as designed, which is a normal characterisitic of many new makes and models.

The first visit your car was here we never duplicated the concern, except for when our technician rode along with you. During that test drive, the speeds in which the vehicle was traveling when a turn was initiated, could also cause the condition you described which is what happened. The condition never duplicated after that test drive. To perform our due diligence, we continued testing and driving the vehicle while working with Hyundai Technical Assistance to diagnose the vehicle. After we replaced the SRS module per their recommendation under warranty, the vehicle operated as designed and still did not duplicate the conditions you described.

Our staff was transparent with you the whole time your vehicle was here, giving you updates on the testing status, part arrival time, and the time the vehicle was repaired. From Russ, and myself Alex the Service Manager, we told you exactly what we found, what we repaired, and what we recommended in an honest manner as we do not try to provide excuses for a car operating as designed. I did not give you any excuses for your car operating normally, but rather described why the vehicle was doing what it did going through the roundabout. I apologize if that did not seem like an honest answer, but that is the honest information we found while going great lengths to diagnose this concern.

I'm sorry our services were not satisfactory for you, and I do hope that another facility may assist you going forward. I highly recommend returning to the selling dealer to work with them for a resolution at this time, or contacting Hyundai Consumer Affairs.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call here at the store. Thank you.

-Alex Bustos Service Manager.

Lana S.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff and my requests were met in a timely manner.
I have two cars from Hyundai and we love them. This company is great! They service our vehicles and it is such a smooth process each time we come in. They are super friendly and last time I was in, the coupon i had expired, but the gentleman at the service counter was nice enough to tell me about an online coupon which i found and it applied to my bill. They answered my list of questions and made the necessary adjustments i was requesting. They are always so helpful and so nice to work with. Its a breath of fresh air when using these guys to work on my vehicles.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley Lana! I am happy to see that you were satisfied with the services provided during your visit and that we will see you again in the future!

Windsor, CO
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Customer friendly, good experience. Timely service.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback, and for choosing Hyundai of Greeley service! I am happy to see that you were overall satisfied with your appointment this go around! Please let us know what we can do overall to improve and earn that fifth star in the future!

TE
Thomas E.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
They know you and your car!
The staff recognizes me and my needs. They integrate their great systems with personable service.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it running in tip top shape! I'm happy that you were satisfied with this recent appointment and we were able to get you in and out in a timely manner. As usual, if you need anything give me call!

DE
Dorothy E.
04/08/2019
Trade In Experience
Josh was the sales person when I traded one Santa Fe for another one. He was always knowlegable and helpful. He gave me time to consider their offer and answered all questions. I still had questions after the transaction and he was there for me.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley sales and service over the years! iam very happy to see that your recent experience purchasing a new car with Josh was satisfactory, and we look forward to helping you with whatever you may need in the future!

RY
Rebecca Y.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent continued service
We have owned a Hyundai, four Sonatas, since 2003. We have had our current Sonata for 8 years. The Greeley Hyundai has always been superior in service and sales in our experience.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/06/2019 Category: Service
nice job at Hyundai of Greeley
Nice job at Hyundai of Greeley.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for continuing to choose our team here at Hyundai of Greeley service to keep your vehicle running in the best condition it can be in! I am pleased to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we all look forward to seeing you in the future!

MJ
Mary J.
Keenesburg, CO
04/05/2019 Category: Service
The staff here are friendly, and they got my oil change done right away.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/05/2019

Mary, thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in top shape! I am happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

PH
Paul H.
Estes Park, CO
04/03/2019
Best service around
You want to be treated like a friend this service department deafly knows how to treat you. Best service around
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for always choosing Hyundai of Greeley Paul! It's always a pleasure to see you and I always enjoy our conversations while you are here. If you need anything going forward feel free to stop in as usual or give me a call!

Holyoke, CO
Recalls
Received a letter in mail for recall took to dealership and they found another recall and fixed both of them
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle, and take care of any and all service campaigns! I am happy to see you were satisfied with your most recent appointment, and we look forward to seeing you in the future. If you have any recommendations for us as far as how we can earn a five star rating in your eyes and provide the BEST service, please let me know at 9709395241.

Roger H.
Excellent care
Any time you deal with Alex, you will have a great day. Alex is kind Considerate and courteous. It nice that when you arrive he always remembers your name. He gets you in and out in record time. And as a bonus the hot coco rocks.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for continuing to choose Hyundai of Greeley Roger! I am very happy to see that you are pleased with our department staff and our performance during your services. As usual, if you need anything at all from us, stop in or give us a call!

Car Maintenance
Friendly service from all involved.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle! I am happy to see that you were pleased with our performance and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

BC
Beth C.
Johnstown, CO
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Care
Everyone I’ve encountered at the Greeley Hyundai dealership has been pleasant, professional and helpful. They make suggestions on work that should be considered, but are not overtly pushy making it a much more pleasant experience, rather than a dreaded chore.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle! Im happy to see you are happy with our performance as a staff and we look forward to helping you keep your santa fe in tip top shape!

Brighton, CO
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/29/2019 Category: Service
The customer service
The service department cannot be matched. Alex and Russ have always been upfront and honest. Customer service is obviously important for both of them. I travel from Brighton to Hyundai of Greeley for all of my service needs. Thanks and keep up the good work.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 03/29/2019

Aaron thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley and being patient with us during your last visit as we battled through a mountain of work! I am pleased to see you are satisfied with the service you are getting with our department, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

03/28/2019 Category: Service
great service
good service
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

2007 Hyundai Sonata
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service center that is friendly and informative and efficient!
Feel they are thorough and point out issues without too much pressure to fix right away. Very informative with good communication and do not do any work without permission and approval. The estimate for time to complete service work is usually very close.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for choosing our team at Hyundai of Greeley to keep your car in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you like our process of preparing you for future maintenance and leaving repair decisions 100% up to you. If you need anything else in the future don't hesitate to give us a call!