Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5rating 4.0000013
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

LF
Leonard F.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Fair and honest
People at the Greeley Maintenance shop are really nice to work with. They try to save you all the money they can. They have always been honest and fair in our dealings.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Leonard, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you have been satisfied with our method of service here and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

Rich W.
Breckenridge, CO
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Just brought my car in for a service. Everyone was friendly and I was out of there in a timely manner.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Rich, thank you for choosing our team here to service your vehicle and keep it in the best running condition we can! I am very pleased to see that you were satisfied with our teams performance and the time it took to service your vehicle, and we hope to see you in the future for service if you are in the area again!

GD
Gary D.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Polite, Professional, They get the job done right and quickly.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Gary, thank you for continuing to use Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you are satisfied with our performance, and we can look forward to seeing you throughout the future! It's always a nice chat with you, and if you need anything else you know how to get ahold of us!

Dolly D.
Milliken, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service department
b service dept. that we have worked with for many years, Alex and the boys are the best
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Dolly, thank you for continuing to choose our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to not only service, but accesorize your vehicle and make it look as sharp as possible! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment for the mud guards and roof rails. In the meantime, if you need anything don't hesitate to call Russ or myself!

Windsor, CO
Quick!
Quick!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

N., thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we can look forward to seeing you again when you are due for maintenance! If you need anything in the meantime, you may always call the shop or even just stop by.

Melissa D.
Fort Collins, CO
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Consistent reliable service
I have been bringing my car to Hyundai of Greeley for about 3 years now. I live about 45 minutes away, but it is worth the drive. I always receive consistently good reliable maintenance services and repairs. They advise on what is needed but also clarify what is urgent and what can watched and repaired at a later date. They never push any service, and never recommend anything unnecessary. They simply give you the information and let you decide, which is how it should be. I've never had any issues with their repairs. In fact, they have helped correct issues created from another dealership. Not all dealerships are the same and I wouldn't take my car anywhere else!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Melissa, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am very happy to see that you were recently in for service and that our service performance was satisfactory! If you need anything in the future please call us at 9703303801

HA
Herman A.
Johnstown, CO
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Waiting area is customer-friendly.
Customer representatives in service department arefriendly explain everything or easy to get along with.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley Herman! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent service, and we can count on servicing your vehicle in the future!

CD
Cindy D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Always quick, friendly and do a great job.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Cindy, thank you for choosing our team yet again to handle your vehicle maintenance needs! I am very happy to see our performance was satisfactory again, and we all look forward to seein gyou in the future!

SL
Stephen L.
05/06/2018 Category: Service
April service
Russ did a great job explain my neeeds in the future .
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Stephen, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you were satisfied with Russ' performance, and we all look forward to seeing you in the future!

05/02/2018 Category: Service
The service tech were fast and reliable. They answer all my questions. The even went beyond their call of Duty and make sure the prevent further maintenence on my car.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

C., Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and keep it running in tip top shape! I am happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we can look forward to seeing you again in the future!

SY
Stephen Y.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service for my Sonata at a good price
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Thank you for continuing to choose our team to service your vehicle Stephen! As always it was a pleasure to see you, and we look forward to seeing you in the future for services and/or when you're driving a dealer trade!

RL
Richard L.
Eaton, CO
oil change
Appointment setup online waited for car easy fast efficient
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Richard, thank you for choosing our team to service your vehicle! I am glad to see your appointment for routine service went smoothly and we can look forward to seeing you again in the future!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/01/2018 Category: Service
1st visit to Service Dept.
This was my car’s first scheduled checkup/oil change. I wasn’t sure what to expect. Russ Atkins, Service Advisor, took me in right on time and was most courteous and knowledgeable. He arranged for a courtesy car to take me to a relative’s house so I didn’t have to wait at the dealership. All in all...a good “first visit.”
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to take care of your service needs! If you need anything at all in the future don't hesitate to call, otherwise we will see you for your next routine service!

GH
Gerald H.
Excellent Service as Always
Nothing negative to report.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Gerald, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle! I am very happy to see that your apointment was satisfactory, and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

AF
Anita F.
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Every thing was great
Great service done in a timely manner and at a low cost.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Anita, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with your most recent appointment and we can look forward to seeing you in the future!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/28/2018 Category: Service
great service
thank you Hyundai of Greeley. great service once again. will definitely be back and recommend to others.
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

C., Thank you for continuing to return to our service facility to take care of your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape! I am happy to see your last appointment went smoothly and we were able to keep you in excellent running condition! If you need anything else don't hesitate to stop by, or call Russ or Myself!

BW
Betty W.
Johnstown, CO
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Ooooooo
Road testing with no charge!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Betty, thank you for choosimg our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle! I am very happy to see that you were overall satisfied with your most recent service, and I look forward to seeing you in the future for routine services and repairs if necessary!

EC
Evelyn C.
Grant, OK
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome Staff
Great Service and very friendly & helpful!
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Evelyn, thank you for choosing Hyundai of Greeley Service to handle your vehicle's needs! I am very happy to see that our performance was satisfactory and we can look forward to meeting your expectations in the future!

Randall B.
Evans, CO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great servce timely manner
Good job
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

Randall, thank you for continuing to choose our team to service your vehicle whether it is routine or an unexpected repair! I am very happy to see you were pleased with our performance during your most recent visit for the fuel door issue. If you need anything else in the future, don't hesitate to call and let us know.

John B.
Sterling, CO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
John
I think just do a better job with appointment times
Alex B. from Hyundai of Greeley

John, thank you for choosing our team here at Hyundai of Greeley to service your vehicle and replace all four tires! I apologize that we did not meet your timeline expectations with your appointment, and were delayed in finishing the job. We strive to be accurate as far as timelines go and thorough in our repairs.

I would like to offer you a complementary service in the future, whethere that is a routine oil change tire rotation and inspection, or a full detail to make up for our lack of performance during your last visit. If that is something you would like to take advantage of to compensate for your lost time, please return a call to me at 9703303801 and we can discuss the service you would like, and we can score your experience based off of that resolution!