Overall Rating 4.8749969/5Overall Rating 4.8749969/5Overall Rating 4.8749969/5Overall Rating 4.8749969/5rating 4.8749969
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Donneta R.
Chesnee, SC
2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Always provides great service, answers all my questions service is done when they tell me it's going to done or they tell me if it's going to be longer.

Debra M.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Reliable
Great Job Brandy, had an ail change done, was in and out.

PR
Pamela R.
Lyman, SC
Customer Service
Staff is kind and attentive. Customer service is great on the phone and in person.

2013 Hyundai Accent
Good Job
Thank you for rectifying my concerns.

Terrible
Go elsewhere
KAMIL B. from Hyundai of Greer responded on 11/13/2018

Customer and Service Manager came to an agreemnet to resolve the concer.

Sharon M.
Clinton, SC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Department
I think the service department is the best....I really appreciate the attentiveness ...and care Jeff Cassidy showed on my last visit with my vehicle. He made sure I was satisfied with my vehicle before leaving the dealership. Thanks so very much Jeff for taking care of me and my vehicle. You are indeed a special addition to the service department. It really shows how much you care about satisfying your "customers." I would also like to state...I do not like to be harashed by any sales person when I am waiting on my car in (service department)..I had an incident to happen on my last visit..where one of the sales rep thought the other one was trying to sell me a car.. they made a scene...very embarrassing to me.. because others were in the waiting area.... I purchase a car at the dealership before...i know exactly where the sales department is located. Please forward this ....just leave me alone please. (Sales People) SRM
KAMIL B. from Hyundai of Greer responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave Positive feedback about our Service Department. We appreciate your business!!!

BD
Barbara D.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Very nice

David W.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
?
Good

DV
Dulce V.
Greenville, SC
11/09/2018 Category: Service
You listened
When I go with any concerns they listen and make sure my conserns are taken care of.

Greenville, SC

Good job
Good job as usual

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Warranty
Jeff was wonderful to work with.

Judy C.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Knowledge and courtesy
I was treated very nicely by the service, rep Brandi. She explained everything in a manner that I could understand..

Book service online
I love that I could book my service appointment online. More convenient for me and my busy lifestyle. An estimate on the amount of time my service would take would have been appreciated, so I could better have planned my day around the appointment.
The only negative was that apparently the employee smoking area is right outside of the door to the service area. So when I went to get in my car, I had to walk through a cloud of smoke, and my car smelled of smoke for a while afterwards, since it was parked in the area while the service advisor was calling me from the waiting area and checking me out.

Taylors, SC
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Good work
The technicians do good work. Could use some more professio alism in custmer service as well as dress
KAMIL B. from Hyundai of Greer responded on 10/31/2018

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to talk the time to talk to you on the phone and try to resolve your concerns.

I will call you today before 5 pm

IB
Ingrid B.
Mauldin, SC
Get the job done
They took the time to make sure my tires were okay and replaced it due to the damage

Dan P.
Reliable
Good service. Friendly service.

Monica B.
Taylors, SC
10/29/2018 Category: Service
I love my car but I’m very unhappy with the service provided. Mainly the professionalism
KAMIL B. from Hyundai of Greer responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the information. I do apologize for the miss communication during the purchase of the vehicle in finance. I will be reaching out to you via phone today before 5 pm to try to resolve your concerns and see if there is anything that I can do to assist.

Maya D.
10/29/2018
Customer service
Everything was done in time