Overall Rating 4.0909118/5Overall Rating 4.0909118/5Overall Rating 4.0909118/5Overall Rating 4.0909118/5rating 4.0909118
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

02/18/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail
The Hyundai team makes it very easy to schedule an appointment and pays attention to any issues you have no matter how large or small the matter is!
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/18/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your excellent score and comments. We appreciate it very much.

Stephen M.
Swanzey, NH
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Great and prompt service
Great, polite and prompt service

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for the excellent score and comments. We appreciate it very much.

Providence, RI
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Superb!
Wonderful staff! Great help!

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful score and comments. We appreciate it very much.

Besrt regards,

Jeffrey W.
Swanzey, NH
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Flexible easy to work with
Easy to work with

Hello Jeffrey,

Thank you for the excellent score and kind comments. We appreciate it very much.

Best regards

2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2019 Category: Service
it is close by
it is close by
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/14/2019

Hello,

Thank you for the excellent score, it is very appreciated.

MT
Mark T.
Troy, NH
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
Very quick and friendly service.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/13/2019

Hello Mark,

Thank you for the terrific score and kind comment. We really appreciate it,

Gilsum, NH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Hyundai service is awesome. The people are friendly and they always take good care of my vehicle.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/07/2019

Hello,

Thankyou for the great score and comments. We appreciate it very much.

Cherylee M.
Hinsdale, NH
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for another great job.
Your friendly, efficient service team makes it a pleasant experience to get regular servicing performed. I count on the same quality experience whenever I make an appointment. I feel secure that my car is at its best when I leave Hyundai of Keene.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/06/2019

Hello Cherylee,

Thank you very much for the great score and comments, it is our pleasure to service your vehicle and we appreciate it.

Stephen C.
Royalston, MA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Get second opinion
Tried to schedule unnecessary repairs

Good afternoon Stephen,

Thank you for filling out the survey. If there is anything I can do or even have us do a brake inspection with you please let me know.

ED
Edward D.
Medfield, MA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast.
I requested a particular day for service and it was granted. I arrived and it was done in a fast manner. I was allowed to see under the vehicle to see if any ware and tear was starting. It wasn't. The work was done in less than an hour. Excellent service.
Scott R P. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey. See you next time.

Daniel G.
Erving, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellant customer service
good job
Scott R P. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey! See you next time.

Stoddard, NH
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil change visit
Besides just getting an oil change, for the same price they included tire rotation too.
Scott R P. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey!

Robert M.
Hinsdale, NH
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Kathy Morgan
Always very friendly and helpful and doing everything they can to make things work out
Scott R P. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey! See you next time.

Greenfield, MA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Always a good experience with Hyundai of Keene. And this is the second car I have purchased from them

JU
Jordan U.
Jaffrey, NH
2012 Hyundai Azera
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Recent service visit on 1/5
Brought my Azera in for routine Oil / Rotate and just like previous visits the vehicle was done long before they "estimated".. only this time it was discovered that my vehicle had some unsafe play in the front suspension components.. The service director/writer wasted no time in letting me know what was going on and what my vehicle needed.. I was prepared a quote with labor and parts charges and exactly what would be done.. I told them I would let them know if I choose to have the work performed there.. I called on 1/7 and the vehicle will be fully repaired on 1/11! I even explained that I might need to leave for a bit and if needed a loaner could be provided (even though it is under a 4 hours job).. once again it shows that this family run dealership cares about its customers and treats them as if we were all related. Yet again reaffirming further increasing my pleasure with the Hyundai brand
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 01/10/2019

Hello Jordan,

Thank you for the great score and comments. We appeciate it very much. Look forward to seeing you later this week.

Antrim, NH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Staff is awesome!
Ability to schedule maintenance on line is a positive for me. On this visit was greeted by original salesman who actually remembered me. Comfortable waiting area & promptly completed routine maintenance. Great staff!!
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 01/02/2019

Hello,

Thank you for the great score and terrific comments. We appreciate it very much.

Michelle B.
Antrim, NH
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service!
My oil change and tire rotation were done quickly! Reasonable price too!
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/31/2018

Hello Michelle,
Thank you for responding, the terrific score and kind comments. We appreciate it very much.

Dave B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Top notch service
Thanks for great service
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/26/2018

Hello Dave,

Thank you for taking the time to respond, the great score and comments. We appreciate it very much.

CK
Claus K.
Spofford, NH
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Great
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/24/2018

Hello Claus,

Thank you for the excellent score and comments. We appreciate it very much.

Richard M.
Marlborough, NH
12/21/2018 Category: Service
What happened
A bit disappointed this visit. Went for a recall repair to the air bag harness.
Needed new wipers, a bit pricey.
Have had a wash job every visit, not this time.
First time ever not satisfied.Will see what happens next time.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/22/2018

Hello Richard,

Thank you for responding. I must apologize for not meeting your expectations at your last visit. We did have an issue with staffing in our detailing department and that should have been communicated to you. Please stop by any time so we may wash your vehicle. Again my sincerest applogies, we look forward to your next visit.