Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

Daniel C.
Winchester, NH
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Fast, courteous service!
What a pleasure to work with the nd service manager! The dole crew seems happier and jump to assist!
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/20/2018

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for the great score and kind words we appreciate it very much. We enjoy servicing your vehicle and assisting anyway we can.

ED
Edward D.
Medfield, MA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Someone is always around to answer a question.
I received a 15,000 mile service. Questions I had about my car were answered. I'm still learning how and why my car is so good. The service department explained a couple things and I got to see why the car is so smooth in its performance.

Hello Ed,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and the great score. We really appreciate it, it is our pleasure to service your car and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Karen B.
Swanzey, NH
2015 Hyundai Azera
09/18/2018 Category: Service
they treat me like family
great service staff, and mechanics
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/19/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the great score, it is always our pleasure to service your vehicles and visit with you when you are here. We look forward to next time!

Cherylee M.
Hinsdale, NH
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Thank you to the Hyundai of Keene service department for a great job on servicing my 2016 Sonata. I can count on the team to make it a stress free experieince. I will now be able to make my annual trip to Virginia Beach with confidence knowing that my car is in tip top shape.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/18/2018

Hello Cherylee,

Thank you for responding, your kind words and generous score. We appreciate it very much. We hope you have an excellent trip and look forward to seeing you next visit.

Colleen B.
Fitzwilliam, NH
Satisfied Customer
Service was quick and complete.
Appreciated the call when service was due.
Car appeared to have been washed or rinsed off; appreciated that.

Hello Colleen,

Thank you for the great score and your kind words. We really appreciate it, look forward to seeing you next time.

Daniel G.
Erving, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai
good job

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the excellent score.

Ralph M.
Washington, NH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
The dealership is always clean and everyone is friendly
as always everything was explained clearly
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/17/2018

Hello Ralph,

Thank you you very much for that excellent score and taking the time to complete the survey. It is appreciated. We look forward to your next visit.

MT
Mark T.
Troy, NH
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Convenient scheduling and the multipoint check are terrific. Always courteous!!
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/15/2018

Hello Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and your excellent score. We appreciate it so very much, we look forward to your next visit with us.

LK
Lynn K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Everyone helpful, polite, and are knowledgeable regarding all aspects of the business.
Well pleased with overall experience here.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/11/2018

Hello Lynn,

Thank you, for the excellent score we appreciate it very much. We look forward to your next visit.

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Servicr
I had an issue with my newly purchased sonata and the team did a great job.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey and the great score. We really appreciate it.

James G.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
The service and follow up
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/10/2018

Hello James,

Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you at the next visit.

HH
Harry H.
Athol, MA
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Fixed it
Went in for unusual problem related to starting the car. They had never seen this problem but they found it and fixed it. Thanks Hyundai.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/06/2018

Hello Harry,

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey and your excellent score. We really appreciate it.

GL
George L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
08/31/2018 Category: Service
happy to serve
helpful service.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/31/2018

Hello George,

Thank you for the great score and taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it.

2018 Hyundai Kona
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Keen employees are friendly, helpful and informative. They make sure to take care of you and your vehicle.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/23/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the great score we really appreciate it.

Maggie G.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic
Hello, Harry at the service center went above and beyond to make sure my car was correct this time around. I was having some issues with my sound system and had brought my car in a few different times with no solution. Harry had me bring it in again and he replaced all the broken speakers and finally made it right. I am very thankful for Harry and Scott in the Keene Service department. Thanks so much guys!
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/22/2018

Hi Maggie,

I am so happy we got it where you want it to be. It was our pleasure.

Thank you for the great score we really apprciate it.

Susan M.
Swanzey, NH
08/18/2018 Category: Service
I've always had service through Hyundai of Keene since I bought my 2011 Sonata. They have always done great work. Couple times they have forgotten to put a new oil milage sticker on after an oil change. No big deal, howver did have to go back. They always would give me a courtesy car wash, however the last couple of services they haven't. Sure nice to have a clean car after having it serviced. Takes 5-10 minutes. Just saying it's a nice gesture. Fenton Toyota dealership has a courtest clean.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/18/2018

Hello Susan,

Thank you for giving us such a great score. We really appreciate it.

Robert M.
Rindge, NH
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Oil,Filter, State Sticker
Arrived early, at 7:40. Service had my car in the shop before 8:00. Done around 9:00. Reasonable price, fast, friendly, professional service. Can't beat it.

Hello Robert,

Thank you for the great score and taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate it very much. Look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

LL
Leona L.
Northfield, MA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great place to buy or lease
The Sales and Service staff are top notch in their desire to be helpful and informative. The salesfloor , waiting area and restrooms are clean and pleasant.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/17/2018

Hello Leona,

Thank you for the great score and kind words, we really appreciate it. We will look forward to seeing you next time in.

Rosemarri R.
Bellows Falls, VT
08/16/2018 Category: Service
We established a relationship over the years
Great!!!!!!!’n
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/16/2018

Hello Rosemarri,

Thank you for taking the time to respond and the great review. We appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

EB
Earl B.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
car inspection
We never had to wait so long for things we brought the car in for and with this inspection, on a new car, took 1and 1/2 hours to complete. A bit long....... but all is well, thank you.

Hello Earl,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. My appologies we took a little longer than we should have. We always strive to be as timely as possible to exceed your expectations and did not in this instance, your input is a enormous help for me to work on eliminating this in the furure.