Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

Peter M.
Brattleboro, VT
11/20/2018 Category: Service
The service is great.
Everybody is really nice and honest.

GL
George L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
11/18/2018 Category: Service
excellent
Snows on right on time.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 11/20/2018

Hello George,

Thank you very much.

PM
Pamela M.
Sunapee, NH
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/17/2018 Category: Service
First service
Yes very good courteous timely.

Hello Pamela,

Thank you for responding and the great score, we appreciate it very much.

Best regards

PW
Pauline W.
Springfield, VT
11/15/2018 Category: Service
The technicians know what to do with a Hyundai vehicle.
Excellent place will be going back for next servicing. Thank you Hyundai dealer?

Hello Pauline,

Thank you so much for the great score and kind comments. We appreciate it very much. We look forward to your next visit.

GB
Gary B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
friendly staff workers
The people at Hyundai went beyond what was expected. THANKS!!!
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 11/16/2018

Hello Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to respond, the wonderful score and nice comments. We really appreciate it.

CA
Christine A.
Brattleboro, VT
2008 Hyundai Elantra
tune up & winter tires
attention to vehicle and customers very good

Hello Christine,

Thank you for the great score and kind comments, we really apprciate it.

Karen B.
Swanzey, NH
2015 Hyundai Azera
11/14/2018 Category: Service
the people there are like family
A+++++ I am always very well taken care of
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 11/14/2018

Hello Karen,

Thank you very much for responding, the awesome score and wonderful comments. We appreciate it a great deal. We look forward to your next visit.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
it is close by
no comment
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 11/13/2018

Hello,

Thank you for responding and the terrific score, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Diane P.
Fitzwilliam, NH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
An added service
I could not get a hitch with uhaul , installed. Added it to a service, done.

Hello Diane,

Thank you for taking the time to respond and the good score. We appreciate it. We will look forward to your next visit.

Best regards

TW
Timothy W.
Claremont, NH
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
I have never had such great customer service, and trustworthy people at a dealership/service dept. Rylee N. is awesome at her job.
Mr. Brake is a kind man of his word.
Scott is very knowledgeable, and very friendly!!
I will always come to Hyundai of Keene. They truly are the best!! We're a Hyundai family. We own two, and will continue to buy Hyundai till we can no longer drive. Very dependable automobiles. Thank you Hyundai of Keene, and please never change.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the excellent score and kind comments, we really appeciate it and your confidence in us.

Claremont, NH
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great people unsure about service
Felt like I was being led on to believing that nothing was wrong. But the problem persists. This is the first time I have had a problem here. The people at the counter in service are great. It just seems like they ran out of warranty work time. So my problem was sent away as if nothing was wrong.

Hello,

I do apologize for not meeting your expectations at the last service visit. Reading your comments I am familiar wirh  what vehicle this is and there is no restricition on the amount of warranty we can do but we are not able to replace parts if we do not find an issue, The exhaust was tested throughly and no restriction or failuer was  located at this time. we would be happy to retest and show our findings, please let me know I will look forward to hearing from you.

James S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2018 Category: Service
i will never do this again.
i just want to end this stupid review.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 11/09/2018

Hello James,

Thank you for responding, I see we did not meet your expectations on your last visit. I do apologize and hope you would be able to share with me the experience. I look forward to hearing from you.

JU
Jordan U.
Jaffrey, NH
2012 Hyundai Azera
11/06/2018 Category: Service
top tier service as always
I brought my 2012 Azera in for a standard oil change / tire rotation. As the technician was proceeding through the work order, it was noted that my tires were beginning to wear unevenly, it was also noted that some rear suspension components had some how worked themselves loose.. the technician and service department had strongly recommended a 4 wheel alignment. I performed the alignment and as a result my vehicle no longer made audible sounds over bumps that I thought were just related to aging struts/shocks.. the technician also went through the vehicle and made sure all other crucial points were secure. the service write / manager were also very prompt in finding answers to misc questions I had. The only other dealership I have been to that has had customer service up to par with Hyundai of Keene is a Subaru dealership in MA (northern Worcester country)
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 11/06/2018

Hello Jordan,

Thank you so very much for the fantastic score and kind comments. We truly appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit.

11/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and courteous service.
Hyundai of Keene is great for servicing our Hyundai. They are professional and courteous and have great service.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 11/05/2018

Hello,

Thank you for completing the survey, your kind comments and great score. It is very much appreciated.

Brenda H.
Proctorsville, VT
10/31/2018 Category: Service
The service department did or checked out everything I mentioned. I asked to have my back inside window washed because I had knee surgery and couldn’t do it myself. They washed all the windows and the car plus vacuumed it! That meant a lot to me. They also found the mouse nest in behind my glove box. Thank you for such great service!!
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 11/01/2018

Hello Brenda,

Thank you so very much for the great score, we reall appreciate it. It was certainly our pleasure, we look forward to your next visit.

BL
Brian L.
Leominster, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Brian Lajoie 2014 Elantra
Everyone I have met or dealt with has been excellent. Also very knowledgeable in what really needs to be done. No unrealistic story, just down to earth explanations. The only problem I have is i'm far away so I guess I'll have to move closer. I love this dealership!!!
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 10/31/2018

Hello,

Thank you for completing the survey and the great score, very much appreciated.

WP
William P.
Hinsdale, NH
10/29/2018 Category: Service
always promt and ready when they say
very good service clean and car is always ready when they say
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 10/30/2018

Hello William,

Thank so much for your kind words and excellent score. We really appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit.

PF
Paul F.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Routine oil change but you made it painless and I was in and out in no time. It is always nice to catch up with Dave. See you again.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 10/24/2018

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey and the awesome score you gave us. We appreciate it a great deal!

CO
Cathy O.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
It was easy to make an appointment and they actually got the work done early. It was less expensive than I expected, too. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Hello Cathy,

Thank you very much for completing the survey, the great score and awesome comments. We appreciate a great deal.

TR
Timothy R.
Bennington, NH
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual!
I like that they have the best interest of my car and wallet in mind when I come in for service. They always explain things well and have a comforting attitude. I really appreciate this service department and recommend them to anyone.

Hello Tim,

Always a pleasure, thank you so much for the kind comments and excellent score. We appreciate it a great deal. Look forward to the next visit.