Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

Karen B.
2015 Hyundai Azera
07/15/2018 Category: Service
they treat me like family
always welcome me

Deana R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation and because techs were going to lunch I was given a loaner to use instead of waiting for ever. I personally thought that was pretty decent.
HARRY R B. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/14/2018

Hello Deana,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking a few moments to share your experience with us. We are pleased we were able to meet you expectations and look forward to servicing your vehicle’s needs in the future. Please let us know if there is any assistance we can provide.

Best regards,
Harry Brake
Parts and Service Director
hbrake@fentonautosaled.com

2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
REQUIRING that we write a review to make this annoyanceware go away, and if I don't literally getting phone and other harassments from my dealer because they get punished if WE don't respond is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE and unless you STOP and allow us to just reply how and when we want, with a few clicks, is going to lead to pushback with obscene responses to your damn surbeys. Also tell Hyndai that we have lives and you cannot harass us into doing your survey work for you.

Requiste obscenity ti insure this doesnt get posted: FUCK YOU ASSHOLES

Stoddard, NH
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I like the fact that I have a clean comfortable lounge to relax and wait for service to be completed on my vehicle. The staff is very friendly and in formative on what is going to be done and the time it will take. When they are all done working on my vehicle they come out to get me and proceed to tell me everything that was done and are very willing to answer any questions I might have.

Keene, NH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2018 Category: Service
blank
it's nearby

Dublin, NH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Kind people, great service.

Michael W.
Peterborough, NH
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Same day service when I needed it
I forgot to get my oil changed and my car inspected before I left for vacation. They were able to get me in same day.

Rochelle M.
Chesterfield, NH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Extraordinaire!
Couldn't feel more special. I didn't ask for extra service, but am pleased to say I feel like a cherished customer.
I had concerns regarding a recent service visit. When Deb Miller and Harry Brake realized it, they went over and above in their roles of service to their customer (and I mean that, because I did NOT expect any further or extra attention - I just wanted to be heard for their overall good).
I am happy for service that makes me carefree to recommend #1 a Hyundai vehicle not only for the quality performance I have enjoyed with my 2012 Hyundai Tucson since 2012, but also for #1b the quality service Hyundai of Keene has provided me.
Thank you to all who recently topped my fluid levels, washed my windows, and overall treated my car to a beauty treatment and made me feel like a valued customer given my attempt to provide honest feedback as a loyal customer since 2003 of a Hyundai vehicle (2002 Hyundai Santa Fe and then 2012 Hyundai Tucson). It is ALL appreciated. I give my recent experience, on a scale of 1 to 5 stars, a 7 star review!
HARRY R B. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/09/2018

Hi Shelly,

I just wanted to touch base with you and get this corrected. Please let me know if there is anything we can help you with.

Best regards,

Harry Brake

HARRY R B. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/14/2018

Hi Shelly,

Thank you for your kind words, so very appreciated!

Best,

Harry

RD
Robert D.
Alstead, NH
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/29/2018 Category: Service
veloster work
good work, fixed the issue.
Doug S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Keene for your service needs.

Mark M.
Brattleboro, VT
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and then some
We live in Vermont and have two Hyundai vehicles and service them in Keene, NH. Doug is always a great guy to deal with. We have been very pleased with all our dealings with him and his service department. Highly recommend them.
Doug S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Keene as your service center.  It was great to see you again and to take care of the Tucson's service needs.

2008 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Service is always great and people are wonderful there!
Doug S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/27/2018

It was great to see you again, and to take care of the Tucson's service needs.

SF
Sarah F.
New Ipswich, NH
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/26/2018 Category: Service
I love this place
I will never go anywhere else to do service on my Genesis Coupe, these guys are quick and super nice. When I say they go above and beyond I mean it: they gave me a front license plate mount for my car that I would have to buy and couldn’t even find for less than $25 which I was incredibly grateful for. On top of that they do their best to cater the cost of service to something I can actually afford and have always ended up charging me less than anything they quote over the phone. These guys are the best!
Doug S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Keene for your service needs.  It was great to see and to take care of the Genesis Coupe.

RD
Roger D.
Newport, NH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
the srvice dept . is top notch.
I like being able to make an appointment to fit my schedule. They do a great job getting me in and out. If I was not satisfied I would not drive 80 miles round trip to get my vehicle serviced.
Doug S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Keene as your service center.  It was great to see you again and to take care of the Santa Fe's services.

Keene, NH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Doug S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Keene as your service center.  It was great to see you and to take care of the Santa Fe.

Daniel B.
Dummerston, VT
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Very fast service
This was the second time we called the service dept. to let them know our 2012 Accent suffered a breakdown and was en route to their dealership via tow truck. As in the first instance, they took the car in with no prior appointment and had it repaired and ready to go in a few hours. That kind of service is really appreciated, and their shop rates are more than fair. No complaints at all!
Doug S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/25/2018

It was great to see yoy again, and thank you for choosing Hyundai of Keene for your service needs.

Mary D.
Gardner, MA
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Happy
Happy. Doug Summerton is great.
Doug S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/21/2018

As always it was great to see you and to take care of the Tucson's service needs.

Michelle B.
Antrim, NH
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and Quick Service!!!!
The service was done efficiently and quickly as always! And thank you Doug for squeezing me in in less than a weeks time and giving me an early morning appointment; you are always so accommodating!
Doug S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/19/2018

It was great to see you again, and to take care of the Elantra's services.

Nelson, NH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, As Always!
Doug and his team at Keene Hyundai always get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Doug S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Keene for your service needs.

Hinsdale, NH
2013 Hyundai Accent
ok will go back again.
will go back again.
Doug S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for choosing HYundai of Keene for your service needs.  I do aplogize for having to make it a 2 trip service.

Thank you!

Lempster, NH
2012 Hyundai Accent
Recent Service
Great professional courteous service as always!
Doug S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/18/2018

As always it was great to see you again, and to take care of the Accent's service needs.