Business Solutions

Hyundai of Longview

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Jose M.
03/31/2022
Service advisor
Excellent service advisor to attending me .I forget the name but it's so professional and listen my consernt about my car.rating him A+

TD
Teresa D.
03/28/2022
Oil Change & Service Check
I came in for the first check up on my 2022 Tucson. The check up was performed right on time with no waiting. Ryan explained the complimentary oil change...

EM
Eugenia M.
03/26/2022
Excellent!!!
Excellent and knowledgeable staff. Salesman knows his cars and service department will explain thoroughly any problems or questions you may want to know.

03/26/2022
Long term Hyundai customer. The Service Department is top of the line.

AJ