VR
San Juan, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Awesome place and service
Awesome place to visit, great people and awesome service

MJ
Maria J.
07/30/2021 Category: Service
Thank you Josh and Noe for the great service !

2022 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2021 Category: Service
I brought in my 2022 Santa Fe to get serviced and my advisor was prompt and very responsive as far as making sure I got the best service possible. I would highly recommend bringing your car here for any service jobs needed.
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 07/27/2021

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to do our online survey. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy that you were satisfied with our service. We appreciate your awesome review and hope to see you soon on your next visit!

Denis C.
San Juan, TX
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Appreciate the quick response
Took my car for the tire replacement which they did right away and even got some free oil changes which is always appreciated. Service was excellent. I will definitely continue to do business with Hyundai. Highly recommend. Keep up the great work!

07/25/2021 Category: Service
Not worth it
Oil change prices are ridiculously expensive now compared to the last time I was there not to mention I’m still waiting for the warranty to approve the tire replacement because apparently I have done “too many claims” so they’re making the process more difficult even though the contract did not have a limit on the number of claims. I won’t be taking my car there anymore.
Josh P. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry that your recent experience did not go well. We are looking into the matter and someone will be contacting you. We hope that we can resolve this issue and that you may keep bringing your vehicle in for service.

2020 Hyundai Veloster
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Family feeling
Hyundai of Pharr is an excellent place to take your car to be serviced. Great facility and good people are there to help you.
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 07/22/2021

Maria L.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Very clean place
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 07/22/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to do our online survey and bringing that to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed that you had a bad experience. Please reach out to me at 9567848317 or if I may reach out to you that would be great too. Thank you.

CG
Clarisa G.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
Kind employees
Every question I’ve had over my vehicle and even after purchasing my vehicle they have been very kind with answering them. My vehicle even had some free oil changes so that saves a lot on the pockets. 10/10 recommend

QP
Quetzalcoatl P.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hev
Outstanding service and knowledgeable
Was a great experience From start to finish. Josh was the one who help me and I’m very glad to have had him heading the repair of my sonata. He was knowledgeable and empathetic. No runaround at all. Thank you Josh

Alamo, TX
Very good service !
Very good service and helpful customer service !

CG
Carlos G.
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Dept. 😃
Excellent Service Dept. and Staff.
It’s the Service after the Sale that helps me decide where to Buy my next Car.
Hyundai is #1 in my Opinion 🤗
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 07/14/2021

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2021 Category: Service
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 07/14/2021

2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2021 Category: Service
They didint give me my car back. After a recall on my 2020 elantra.
30 days after.
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 07/12/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to do our online survey and bringing that to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed that you had a bad experience. We hope you decide to come back soon for a better experience.

JHONATAN C. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 07/30/2021

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey through SureCritic. We appreciate your time and business.
Please, if there is anything we can do to help improve your experience please give me a call at (956)249-9439

Jhonatan
New Car Director
Hyundai Of Pharr

2020 Hyundai Venue
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Superb service
Maintenance check was fast and easy. I was out in no time and the techs left my vehicle running amazingly.
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 07/12/2021

DE
Darren E.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Pharr ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I’ve been there multiple times and always receive great & reliable service.
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 07/07/2021

2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Great service 10/10
10/10 would recommend. The staff helping you out are great. They explain everything and show you what was done. They also notify you in a timely manner that your vehicle is ready for pickup.
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 07/07/2021