IG
Mc Allen, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Will always recommend everyone. Awesome place!

Goodmorning,

Thank you for taking the time to do our online survey. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy that you were satisfied with our service. We appreciate your awesome review, and hope to see you soon on your next visit!

Jennifer R.
Palmview, TX
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Awesome customer service!
The staff is super friendly and willing to answer any questions that you may have. Joshua assisted me in having my car maintenance. He is always eager to answer any questions you may have. Next time you need your car's maintenance at Hyundai be sure to ask for Joshua P. and he'll get you in and out of there in no time with his 5 star customer service!

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to do our online survey. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy that you were satisfied with our service. We appreciate your awesome review, and hope to see you soon on your next visit!!

HH
Hector H.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Every time I go associates are very friendly and help me out very quick.

ES
Eric S.
Brownsville, TX
2020 Hyundai Kona
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai of Pharr - Performance
Have purchased several vehicles from Jonathan and had pleasant experiences in car buying there. Service rep Josh has always been a big help in explaining the services and with great customer service time and time again.

Jose G.
12/31/2020
Asistencia de personal excelente
Tengo 8 años con esta agencia y nunca he tenido ningún problema sobre el servicio y también en la compra de vehículos

Buenosdias,

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para hacer nuestra encuesta en línea. Trabajamos duro para cumplir con expectativas como la suya, y estamos contentos de que esté satisfecho con nuestro servicio. Agradecemos su increíble evaluación, y esperamos verlo pronto en su próxima visita!

Pharr, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Great customer service!!!
I definitely recommend because personal is excellent and the service is fast! I don’t have to wait long for the car maintance👍🏼

Claudia C.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Great service and professional staff!
I took in my car, had no problems or issues. Kind people and service is great!

SG
Sheila G.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Great Customer Service
Outstanding Services!
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 01/05/2021

Goodmorning,

Thank you for taking the time to do our online survey and rating us a five star. We are happy that you were satisfied with our service and we hope to see you soon on your next visit!

MJ
Maria J.
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Josh in service was great! I got my car back in great condition and in a timely manner.

AV
Antonio V.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai of Pharr service department
Josh is prompt to respond on the appointment and with he service was fast I have no issues with Hyundai of pharr service department

Rio Grande City, TX
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly, excellent service.

MV
Monica V.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Great service no appointment needed
I arrived at the dealership around 8am for an oil change for my 2020 Sonata and was able to leave my car even though I had not set up an appointment, it did no seem like there was going to be a long wait-only noticed around 4 customers in the lobby/waiting area- but I had to get to work so I left, within 2 hours my car was ready and returned cleaner than when I left it :)
Great service and also noticed they are implementing the 6ft social distance in the lobby area, all chairs were separated to safely accommodate customers.

AU
Alfonso U.

Goodmorning,

Thank you for taking the time to do our online survey we appreciate you rating us a five star! We hope to see you soon on your next visit!

MT
Maria T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/28/2020 Category: Service
...
NOE F. from Hyundai of Pharr responded on 12/29/2020

Good afternoon,

This is the service manager. We spoke in my office and I didn't have the information you needed at the moment. I've communicated with the advisor to get a better understanding.  I left a voice mail for you this morning. Please call me back at 956-784-8317 so that we may resolve your concern. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

12/28/2020 Category: Service
AC COMPRESSOR CHANGED
PROMPT SERVICE..... CAR WAS NOT FIXED AND CHECKED OUT IN A DETAILED
MATTER.

Goodmorning,

Thank you for taking the time to do our online survey and bringing that to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed that you had a bad experience. We hope you decide to come back soon for a better experience.