SK
STEPHEN K.
12/11/2019
The only people I can trust to look after my BMW. They are so much more effective than the BMW dealership in Corpus Christi. They have my trust and respect.
Great service. Great people. Absolutely competent.
JOEL R., Service Administrator from Elite Automotive responded on 12/11/2019

We appreciate your kind words & your trust on us to perform any repairs on your vehicle , thanks.

NC
NOEL C.
12/04/2019
Elite Automotive
Elite automotive is always very friendly and professional in what they do. I've taken my car there for years, they are very knowledgable on the BMW platform. Thank you Elite.
Carlos F., Owner from Elite Automotive responded on 12/04/2019

😊 thank you for giving us your trust!

LZ
LUIS Z.
11/26/2019
Excellent car care
Elite automotive is the only place I will take my BMW to. Call ahead for an appointment and they will do their best to accommodate. Clean shop and nice friendly atmosphere.
Carlos F., Owner from Elite Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you Luis! 😁

DIANE L.
11/25/2019
Attentive friendly service
Capable mechanics who assess the issue professionally and explain it. No hidden costs or add ons.
Carlos F., Owner from Elite Automotive responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you Diane for always trusting us!!!

MJ
MARIBETH J.
11/19/2019
Excellent!
This place is excellent! They are professional, reasonable, knowledgeable and honest!
JOEL R., Service Administrator from Elite Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Maribeth thank you for your kind words, we appreciate it.

MELISSA L.
11/18/2019
Fabulous Service!
Been bringing my 2002 BMW here since I moved 3 years ago. Always outstanding service and they go the extra mile to troubleshoot and figure out what’s wrong with my car when it doesn’t want to cooperate. Can always count on them to take car if me and my 270,000 baby
Carlos F., Owner from Elite Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

Thanks Melissa! Your e46 is cleanest example we service with that mileage! Great job on taking care of the Xi!

FR
FRANK R.
11/18/2019
BMW repair
Always been upfront and honest with me about my repairs. Very fair pricing and courteous staff.
Carlos F., Owner from Elite Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you Frank! Hope all is well !

AL
ADOLFO L.
11/14/2019
If you have a BMW and ever need work done on it take it to ELITE AUTOMOTIVE they are very knowable friendly and always do a great job.
I’ve had my vehicle service here a few times and they have done an awesome job.
They have really taken care of my issues with my BMW .
Thanks to Joel
And Esteban who works on my BMW
JOEL R., Service Administrator from Elite Automotive responded on 11/14/2019

Mr Adolfo we appreciate your kind words, and thank you for trusting us with the repairs on your BMW X3.

WM
WILL M.
11/11/2019
Fix bmw 325i
Man they did an amazing job in and out in around 2 hours great prices and good people they definitely know what they are talking about
Carlos F., Owner from Elite Automotive responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you!!! 😁😁

SHERI H.
10/31/2019
Great mechanics. Fast service and affordable prices.
Carlos F., Owner from Elite Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you Sheri! 😁😁😁

GS
GUADALUPE S.
10/26/2019
Excellent work
Excellent work as always.
Carlos F., Owner from Elite Automotive responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you ! 😁😁😁

ST
SUZAN T.
Kenedy, TX
10/24/2019
First time customer, these guys are great. Polite, professional, pleasant, punctual, speedy service, all around great business. I will return here for all my service.
Carlos F., Owner from Elite Automotive responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Suzan for the kind words! We appreciate you giving us the chance to service your BMW!

SK
STEPHEN K.
10/22/2019
Service and knowledge
Very thorough and pricing is fair.
Carlos F., Owner from Elite Automotive responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you Stephen for taking time to review us! We appreciate it!

Carlos F., Owner from Elite Automotive responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you Stephen for taking time to review us! We appreciate it!

DAVID B.
10/18/2019
Finished in 20 minutes
We dropped off the car and went to breakfast. Twenty minutes later the fog lamp had been replaced. Parts and labor were $180 compared to $480 that the dealership quoted.
Carlos F., Owner from Elite Automotive responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you David! It was our pleasure to help out!

ALFONZO M.
10/10/2019
Their professionalism and willingness to resolve auto repairs at a good budget.
I was very pleased with all repair results and the extra maintenance notes from mechanics of what was recommended for repair by critical timelines
JOEL R., Service Administrator from Elite Automotive responded on 10/11/2019

Alfonzo thank you for letting us taking care of your vehicle.

JONATHAN S.
Bishop, TX
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/04/2019
Great Mechanic for my R59 MINI
Went in with a few pulley issues and feel like I walked away with a new car. The team explained all that was done and helped me understand what I paid for. I’ve put a lot of money into the car over the years so I’m glad to have found a new mechanic I can trust after the last one closed up shop.
Carlos F., Owner from Elite Automotive responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you Jonathan! It was a pleasure servicing the mini! Let us know how its driving!

GV
GLORIA V.
10/03/2019
Gloria. V
First time taking my BMW 535i to Elite. The work was done promptly and everything was explained to me as to cost and needed work. Joel at the front desk is very friendly, knowledgeable and kept me posted as to the work progress, the price very reasonable. I will be taking my car back to Elite when further maintenance is needed.
JOEL R., Service Administrator from Elite Automotive responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for your kind words Gloria and for choosing us to service your BMW.

MARCUS B.
10/02/2019
Simply the best!!
I have been taking my vehicles to Elite for a few years now. They are honest, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. I won't let anyone else touch my vehicles. Best service and best price. This is the only place to take your BMW.
JOEL R., Service Administrator from Elite Automotive responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you Marcus we appreciate the kind words and for trusting us with the repairs on your BMW.

JQ
JENNIFER Q.
BMW 135i
10/01/2019
Elite is Awesome Sauce
This is the seventh Bmw I have owned and Elite has serviced my vehicles for the last five years and I wont even talk to the stealership who on multiple occasions tried to rip me off. Elite is the best in Corpus.
JOEL R., Service Administrator from Elite Automotive responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you Jennifer for trusting us with the repairs on your vehicle.

DV
David V.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was perfect. This included the drop off and pick up, professional work and timely service. The price wasn't bad.
JOEL R., Service Administrator from Elite Automotive responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you David We appreciated you trusting us for your repairs.