TIM M.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/17/2019
The employees
Excellent diagnostics and service. A pleasure to do business with David and Jacob.

YL
Yidong L.
Nissan Murano
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Yidong said his vehicle's problem was resolved, the staff really did a great job and it did not take a long time. He also stated that the staff are great people.

MJ
Marcus J.
Oldsmobile Delta 88
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Marcus said the staff was honest about his vehicle's needs.

PR
PETE R.
05/13/2019
Quick and concise!
I've recently had great pleasure with the repair of our company and personal vehicle.
In both occasions Daniel and Jacob were very helpful and professional.

ED
Eric D.
Cadillac CTS
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the staff did good work.

FC
FRED C.
05/05/2019
Honest and Reliable
As most of us have experienced we are sometimes skeptical about mechanics and what they "find" wrong with our car. Recently a mechanic from another place told us that we needed a rebuilt engine as we were leaking oil. A good friend of ours recommended Tieken Auto Services. Our friend even told us she would trust Tieken with her life. So, went to take the car in and get their opinion. Right away I felt comfortable, like they were honest. They thoroughly checked out our car and told us that there was no leakage that they saw. Were we ever happy to hear. Where as they could have told us something else as we are not mechanics they told us what they honestly thought. No gimmicks. I fully trust Tieken Auto Services. I will always go to them for anything I might need, and will definitely recommend them to others. An honest mechanic is hard to find, I am happy that I found one.

MICHAEL M.
Chrysler 200
04/30/2019
They know us and work to please!
This place has always done a great job on all our vehicles. They are very reasonable and fast!

RF
Renee F.
Dodge Durango
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Renee said the employees were nice. They provided quality service. They provided very good service.

Jaylen F.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Jaylen said the business did good.

GG
GLENN G.
Cadillac SRX
04/12/2019
2006 SRX repair April 2019
Great experience and sound diagnostics

04/11/2019
not too Happy
Been dealing the a/c issues for a while,
4/8/2018 car was left
1- rear window drivers side fixed. as the motor has gone out.
2-check a/c squealing noise
3-driver side window shield wiper water doesn't come out

FYI A/C SQUEALING NOISE IS LOUDER. AS PER CONVERSATION WIPERS DIDN'T GET CHECKED

RD
ROGER D.
La Vernia, TX
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/05/2019
A Trusted Shoo
I’ve been taking my vehicles here for nearly 20 years. They’ve been fair and honest. They’ve never once let me down. From new engines to air conditioners they are hands down the best shop in San Antonio.

BD
Bobby D.
GMC Pickup
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said the business did a great job.

EG
Elizabeth G.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she has had several vehicles worked on by them and she would recommend.

LC
LUIS C.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/28/2019
Honest and Reasonable
Tieken has been servicing our vehicles for about 15 years. They are fast, honest, and very reasonably priced. When the dealer provides a quote on needed service, Tieken is about half the price of the dealership. We will continue to take our vehicles here for service on work that is not covered under the warranty.

SG
SEXI G.
Ford Fiesta
03/26/2019
Car stopped
They were great helped me as much as they can especially Mr.J .A very friendly and polite shop .I was recommended by a friend .And I was very satisfied and pleased .

EP
ELAINE P.
03/18/2019
Great!
I’ve been coming to Tiekens for decades. The work is always guaranteed. They have dropped me off at work, picked up my car from my work place, and driven me home and back. David and Jacob have always been professional and straight forward about the work, cost and time.

HH
Hydrick H.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Hydrick said the service was the best.

JOHNNY C.
03/08/2019
Reliable
Job well done by the electrical mechanic...figured out the job that I racked my my head on...thank you very much...Johnny Castro...

GC