Business Solutions

Elite Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
06/24/2022
Professional and skilled staff

06/22/2022
Very knowledgeable, dependable, and affordable
Thank you for taking such good care of me and my vehicle.

VA
VICTORIA A.
06/16/2022
Quick and does an amazing job
Elite automotive looks out for its customers. They never over charge for their work but always do an exceptional job. They really value their customers.

TRACI M.
06/16/2022
Quick and easy brake job
Great experience from calling to get a quote to getting the job scheduled to having the work completed! I dropped my car off at 9am for the rear brakes and...

CT
CHRIS T.
06/14/2022
Very professional and great service
Joel walked me through every step that needed to be done to my car and had me on the road in no time. Great customer service.