Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5rating 4.21

Overall Rating 2.1764688/5Overall Rating 2.1764688/5rating 2.1764688rating 2.1764688rating 2.1764688
Overall Rating 1.64706/5rating 1.64706rating 1.64706rating 1.64706rating 1.64706

CL

BL
Brian L.
Daly City, CA
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Mark was patient and thorough in his interactions with me. The shuttle service made me feel valued and Victor, the driver, was very personable.

Robert R.
Good customer service
It was very good.Employees were nice and the person that helped me sherry was excellent.They did good service on my car.I would come back again

AK
Ashraf K.
Millbrae, CA
Clear and Straightforward
Mathew helped me understand what was covered under warranty. He was honest, caring and straightforward with me. I was able to get an estimate of how long it would take, and the car was returned before the time passed.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
People are friendly
I really appreciate so much that dealer fix my car

Pacifica, CA
Good customer service
Fast service

AF
Ahrens F.
Burlingame, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The smile it's the my Hyundai .Elektra makes when I leave the parking lot.
Just vacuum better please.

Typical visit
Service received wasn’t bad but nothing spectacular, either.

Sean C.
Brisbane, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Sherry
Helps me get in and out to get on with my day.

Hello Sean,

Thank you kindly for your feedback. Your opinion and suggestions matter to us. We hope to see you on your next service. If you have any questions or concerns, kindly give me a call or text back at 650.451.5841. Havea wonderful day!

Monterey, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Efficient Maintenance
Hopefully an efficient maintenance for vehicle in long run

MT
Michael T.
The great customer service
Mark Y. Was my service advisor, which hepled once I got in the door and got my car in and out within the time promised. He kept me updated on the time which was nice and did everything I wanted to do that service.

Hello Michael,

Orinda, CA
Service was great!!

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Very friendly.
This place really takes care of its customers. They have been nothing but wonderful. My 2011 Hyundai is in ship-shape.

Michele B.
South San Francisco, CA
2014 Hyundai Azera
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Great experience!
Felt like the royal treatment, will definitely recommend!

Hello Michele,

KP
Kehaulani P.
Pacifica, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Good service but still waiting for my headlight
I brought my 2014 Hyundai Tuscon in to replace a headlight that went out. They discovered that I had an after-market headlight installed. It must have been installed by the dealership because I bought the car there new and I have never had it serviced anywhere else. They told me it would take a couple of days for the part to come in. A week later, I am still waiting for them to call me to let me know I can bring the car in to install the correct headlight. I called and left a message, but never heard back. Other than that, the service was great - quick & courteous to repair the driver's side window switch.

South San Francisco, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Service performed met expectations
I had been hearing a growling sound coming from the front passenger side of my car. Brought it in for service and it was ultimately determined that I needed a new wheel bearing. They had the part in stock and fixed it that day. Car has been noise free ever since. Wesley and Mark the 2 reps that I dealt with were both extremely professional and friendly.

FM
Faye M.
2011 Hyundai Equus
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Three weeks in shop to fix driver seat

Hello Faye,

Lucerne, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great customer responsive service
Thanks Jessica for getting my car back on the road with a new tire.

Abouchacra B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Extremely Poor Performance - Either Incompetent, Dishonest, or Both!
The service department charged me nearly $200 dollars to "take apart" and diagnose a damaged right headlight and right headlight washer nozzle on my 2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8L HTRAC.

First, the washer nozzle. Their prescribed fix for the damage was to replace the entire radiator support--a nearly $2400 estimate! Why? Because the bracket for the nozzle is allegedly molded on to the radiator support. According to Hyundai of Serramonte, that's roughly $800 for the rad support ($500 online) and $1600 in labor. I went home, researched the part, and found that this nozzle bracket is BOLTED ON. No replacement rad support required. The actual replacement part is $100 (at most) and requires a couple of bolts to be connected. I inspected the vehicle myself, in case there was some anamoly with my vehicle, and low and behold I saw the two bolts that connect the bracket. I didn't even need to remove the bumper cover, just flashed a light into the hole for the broken headlight washer nozzle cover opening.

Next was the damaged front right headlight. Hyundai of Serramonte's quote? $1400 in parts ($950 if you look online), and an additional few hundred dollars of labor. The farce here is that they were quoting me for an entire front right headlight assembly, when in fact all that was needed was a new CASING. The super expensive Xenon bulbs were still intact, and could be unscrewed and installed into the new casing. The casing costs roughly $350.

But there's more! I was also in for a regularly scheduled service. I asked Hyundai of Serramonte to do the prescribed and top up my fluids and change my oil. With regard to my washer fluid, I asked Hyundai of Serramonte to guarantee that I would not freely leak washer fluid through the broken headlight washer nozzle. They assured me this wouldn't happen, but guess what happened? My washer fluid all leaked out and was empty by the time I drove the vehicle back home. Also, the oil was still a bit low.

So let's review:

Washer nozzle repair? A $200 repair (parts and labor) for which I was quoted nearly $2400.
Headlight repair? A $500 repair (parts and labor) for which I was quoted nearly $1700
Oil? Poorly replaced.
Washer Fluid? Poorly replaced.
$200 "diagnosis" fee? Totally misdiagnosed my vehicle and cost money for nothing.

And to top it all off, Hyundai of Serramonte held my vehicle for the whole day, in order to accomplish things I was able to do inside of two hours at home.

I take my vehicle to the service department to save myself time, hassle, and frustration. Not because I don't know how to fix simple issues on cars. Hyundai of Serramonte made my day worse, took my money, and gave me little in return except for frustration and poor work. I'm left with the impression that the service department at Hyundai of Serramonte is either 1) incompetent, 2) a bunch of crooks, or 3) both.

Hello,

Thank you kindly for your feedback. Your opinion and suggestions matter to us. We do apologize for the inconvenience. I will let upper management know about your concerns. Please respond back to me so that we can work something out and improve and change your experience with us. We hope to see you on your next service. If you have any questions or concerns, kindly give me a call or text back at 650.451.5841. Havea wonderful day!