Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5rating 4.27

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Belmont, CA
Good 15,000 mile service
Work was performed on time and at the price quoted.
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you. We appreciate your positive feedback about our services. We do take pride in catering to our clients the best way we can.

San Bruno, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Good Service
Great Service. I have no appt but they were able to help me.

CF
Carla F.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Definitely not a vehicle that you can rely on
They say they have a warranty on the engine and transmission for five years and when you return the car and it has a problem in the transmission they should replace it but they just going to waste your time and the car has only 40k I call it they are not true
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 04/22/2019

We appreciate you stopping by our Service Department. How ever I can be of future assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask.

PT
Paul T.
Customer service and satisfaction
Great customer service and satisfaction in Wesley! Clear instructions and work to be done, estimated cost and time for completion. Car wash was great. Delivered as agreed - time, cost$.
Went back for tire air pressure - done fast and returned to me within 10 mins! Excellent service!
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for your positive comments. We are so glad to hear that you were satisfied. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

MA
Mary A.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great place!
This is my 3rd servicing for my ioniq and so far I get really good service. Sherry is awesome and to the point. Love that and love everything about this place they are always eager to please.
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks, as you know our desire is to exceed all your expectations in fulfilling your automotive needs. We look forward to working together with you in the immediate future.

DI
Doralba I.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great
They served me very well
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 04/19/2019

Julio M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Best.
April 15. I took my car for replace the reelay on the front windows, they sometimes went up or down and sometimes no.
Now they work perfect.
And JESSICA amazing job she does.
THANKS so much Jessica...
J M
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are very pleased to hear that our staff made you feel important. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Rekita M.
Colma, CA
Fast service
My car was serviced faster than expected, clean and quiet environment. Also they gave me a wash Everytime. I will only be taking my car here for service for now on.
George Y., Service director from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 04/17/2019

VC
Violeta C.
Pacifica, CA
Friendly agents.
Courteous and friendly staff. Having hot coffee, couch and tv available while waiting was a plus.
George Y., Service director from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 04/16/2019

Hello Violeta

George Youhana
Service Director
650.488.2854

VW
Victor W.
Good customer service
My lift gate not working properly and I took it in for a check up and they provided me with excellent service and went beyond checking other recall items as well. Great job! Thanks Matthew for helping me.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai service Dept personnel
Helpful , courteous , and polite

Hillsborough, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great experience
I will return for service in the future.

Great per usual
Haven’t had any issues, they receive you nicely and the work is good. Could use a bigger parking area.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Convenient and easy
No problems with scheduling appointment. Staff friendly and helpful. Love the shuttle service. Too bad there are so few Hyundai dealerships in the Bay Area.

EV
Elizabeth V.
Oakland, CA
Great experience
Sherry was wonderful and took care of me beyond expectation. She was able to resolve my situation, when I didn’t have an appointment and the original outlook for the situation was less than ideal. She kept me updated throughout my entire stay at the dealership, coordinating things to a superior level of customer service. If only all of my experiences with Hyundai’s dealerships involved such a high standard of customer care, as Sherry provided, I would be more inclined to visit a dealership for my car needs in the future. However when I do, I will travel the distance to visit this one because of Sherry. Thank you!

CR
Charles R.
Service was excellent
I had just made my appointment for my Tuscon to get my first oil change on it. Service advise was greeted me professionally and took care of my Tuscon. Did a complete inspection on it, and had it in less time that estimated. It was washed and ready to go. Thanks so much for everything.

KC
Kathryn C.
San Mateo, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very professional
Through and professional. Very kind and accommodating.
TV in waiting room needs more channels. We couldn’t watch baseball game!!

Pacifica, CA

Wilbert W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Beyond expectations
The person, Sherry, who helped me went out of her way to call the warrenty company I had when I bought the car. The service warranty just expired but she still called to make sure and see if my service maintenance would be covered. I appreciated her calling while I wait. I appreciated her effort and felt she went beyond her means to help me. The service was done within 1.5 hours while I wait. There were refreshments and wifi which made my wait comfortable and worry free.
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 04/15/2019

WW
Will W.
Daly City, CA
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisors are on time and courteous. My service was done in professional manner.
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 04/12/2019