Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5rating 4.11

Overall Rating 1.5714286/5rating 1.5714286rating 1.5714286rating 1.5714286rating 1.5714286
Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

PD
Philip D.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Serramonte Hyundai Service Delivers
My Genesis is my baby, and I totally trust Serramonte Hyundai Service to take care of her. Oscar and Theresa are excellent - professional, knowledgeable and thorough.
Thank you.

Paul V.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Serramonte
Location is clean and easy to get to. Folks are friendly.
Hello Paul Vu,

Thank you for your feedback. Your opinion and suggestions matter to us. We hope to see you on your next service. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or text me at 650.451.5841. Have a wonderful day.

Colma, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Serramonte
No comment.

Hello,

Thank you kindly for your feedback. Your opinion and suggestions matter to us. We do apologize for any inconvenience. I will let upper management know about your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or text me at 650.451.5841. Have a wonderful day!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Okay
Could be more communicative but overall it was alright.

Half Moon Bay, CA
Car wash
Do not think my car was washed per my option.
As an example there was dust on the car top & no signs is water in the door whe I opened it.

Susan C.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
7500 service for my Sonata Hybrid
Cyrus was very thorough and clear about just what would be covered under the service. He gave me a realistic time frame for the job which allowed me to plan my work day better. And it was really helpful to have Victor drive me to my office and pick me up when my car was ready. They were both friendly and professional. And I LOVE my car!
The only criticism I have for the service dept. is that you need to hire more people. I understand that they were short a person or two the day I went in but I experienced the same thing when I first bought my car and some minor corrections had to be made. They were short-staffed then too. Waiting so long to be seen was not fun so please bump up your staff. Also, having a 'greeter' would be great so that you know just where to go and with whom to speak when you arrive.
Thanks.

Hello Susan,

2014 Hyundai Tucson
Good Service
People were nice and helpful. Kourosh helped me and he was wonderful. He clearly explained everything clearly and made me feel like will be done that benefit me. The mechanics updated me on my process and have there recommendations on things that are needed.

AL
Alan L.
San Bruno, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Terrific
Adequate amenities, courteous staff, punctual service and clean facility.
Felicia C. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 07/11/2018
Hello Alan Lam,

Thank you for your feedback, Your opinion and suggestions matter to us. We hope to see you on your next service. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or text me at 650.451.5841. Have a wonderful day!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Cant get of hold to a live person for answering a question that you may have. They only answers you back through text messaging but the information given was not detailed and there was a delay in the answers.
Felicia C. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 07/10/2018

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. Your opinion and suggestions matter to us. We do apologize for the inconvenience. I will let upper management know about your concerns. We hope to see you on your next service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call 650.451.5841. Have a wonderful day.

SG
Sevda G.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Convenient and friendly
Convenient to location and friendly staff, especially Oscar who was extremely attentive and tried to get to customers request to be satisfied in best way possible.
Felicia C. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 07/10/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Your opinion and suggestions matters to us. We hope to see you on your next service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call or text me at 650.451.5841. Have a wonderful day.

Richard S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service on my 2016 Elantra GT
I was long overdue for getting some new tires, and also needed an oil change. I had no time for either and was about to fly out of town for work. Hyundai of Serramonte let me drop off my car on the way to the airport so it would be serviced while I was gone. I let Cyrus talk me into getting an extended service done and was very glad to that I did, as it handles a lot better afterwards. And my car was spotless when I picked it up. I am very happy with the service.
Felicia C. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 07/09/2018
Hello Richard Silva,

Thank you for your feedback. Your opinion and suggestions matter to us. We hope to see you on your next service. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or text me at 650.451.5841. Have a wonderful day!

07/06/2018 Category: Service
Ionic
30k service on a new model Ionic, they were missing parts and it took an extra day to fix. They handled the situation well, gave me a vehicle to use and overall everyone was very courteous and helpful.
Felicia C. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 07/09/2018

Fremont, CA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
customer service
"I called and talked to someone and they were very knowledgeable and nice. I always get great services whene I take my car to Hyundai Serramonte and special thanks for Oscar he is very great person ! Thanks Hyundai Serramonte for best customer service!!!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Things could be better
No parts available for Vehicle Recall even though the online appointment included the recall work. Told to came back when parts were available.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Your opinion and suggestions matter to us. We do apologize for any inconvenience. I will let upper management know about your concerns. We hope to see you on your next service. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or text me at 650.451.5841. Have a wonderful day!

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
No place to park
The place has so many cars in for service and a lot of the sales teams extra cars placed hear making it hard to navigate around the cars.

Debbie M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service and attention to the details for customers!
Alexi and his team consistently provide excellent service with patience and positive attitude! Each time that we need to bring our car for service, employees strive to listen and provide service with a smile, even when there are multiple customers waiting.

Hello Debbie Major,

BL
Bernice L.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Great
3rd time for my car check because of recent recall, smooth process, would recommend

Hello Bernice Lam,

AF
Aileen F.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
No hassle service appointment. Dropped off my car in the morning and picked it up in the afternoon. The service agent didn’t try to upsell me on unnecessary items.
George Y. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 07/03/2018

Hello Aileen

Thank you for your feedback, Your opinion and suggestions matter to us, We hope to see you on your next service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call
650.488.2854