Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5rating 4.17

Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8
Overall Rating 1.73333/5rating 1.73333rating 1.73333rating 1.73333rating 1.73333

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2018 Category: Service
First visit, so far so good...
I like the rep seems like pretty attentive.

Manuel B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast fix
Transmission went out fixed it quick and gave me a rental and it worked out great

Hello Manuel,

Thank you kidnly for your feedback. Your opinion and suggestions matter to us. We hope to see you on your next service. If you have any questions or concerns, kindly give me a call or text back at 650.451.5841. Havea wonderful day!

RT
Ronald T.
Daly City, CA
11/11/2018 Category: Service
the service was excellent and I am very satisfied thanks
The staff was very courteous and friendly

Hello Ronald,

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Sometimes it gets crowded. Appt is usually necessary unless you’ve got time to wait.

YC

Mark G.
San Mateo, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Customer service and prices
Jessica was great to work with, she was able to have my car ready for me earlier than expected and saved me money too.

Thanks, I’ll be back for my next service

Mark

Jonathon K.
Belmont, CA
Courteous Staff and very helpful
In my experience, the staff at Serramonte parts and service were extremely helpful, very professional and should be looked at as an example of customer service for other dealerships to follow. Will definitely be returning and would highly recommend servicing at this location. Thank you!!!

Hello Johnathon,

Jeremy P.
Daly City, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient service!
Wesley was great! Very friendly and professional. Lots of space inside the waiting room which was great. From beginning to end. A+++++

Hello Jeremy,

SK
Steven K.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Making it easy to get service
Thanks for all you do to make it easy to get my car serviced even in a busy week. Your program to offer rides to work locations in the area is much appreciated... and everything was ready on time as promised.

Hello Steven,

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Warranty Service
Completed fast. Nice people.

NM

Kimberly R.
Burlingame, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jennee was fantastic! Professional, efficient, attentive and kind!
Great service experience and so grateful for the free car wash!!!

Hello Kimberly,

CR
Carmen R.
Burlingame, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Friendly , and very efficient
Victor the suttle driver is a kind and knowledgeable person, so is the service writer lady.

Hello Carmen,

KK
Kaitlyn K.
Quick and Easy
It’s seamless to come in, get a recall fixed, then leave. They also wash your car at the end, which is nice. One thing that stands out about this location is that the employees update you throughout the servicing of your car, so that you aren’t sitting in the waiting area wondering when you might be done. Thanks for the great service!

Hello Kaitlyn,

Great experience
Had to come in for same day service and was able to get everything handled within a few hours. Great customer service!

DN
Daniel N.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Motivated workers thanks for your service
Problem solvers

Hello Daniel,

Hyundai of Serramonte Accomodated My Special Needs
Hyundai of Serramonte Service accommodated the fact that I could not bring my car in for servicing. After talking to the Manager, George, he arranged for Victor to pick up my car have the work done and bring it back to me.

help
Thanks Israel for his help.

Reygo H.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Accommodation
The new service staff is excellent. You can feel they are there to serve and help you and not to make it hard for you or scam you of unnecessary job repair.

Hello Reygo,

Canavan C.
Millbrae, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
They are very polite and personable.
Mark greeted me and help me get started in a timely manner. Very nice and personable and paid attention to my needs. I got a complimentary car wash. Yay! My car was ready when he said it would be and then he got me on the road in a timely manner as well. I wouldn't go anywhere else! I love my Hyundai!

Hello Canavan,