Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5rating 4.31

1960 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.9999983/5Overall Rating 2.9999983/5rating 2.9999983rating 2.9999983rating 2.9999983
Overall Rating 1.6666646/5rating 1.6666646rating 1.6666646rating 1.6666646rating 1.6666646

South San Francisco, CA
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Sitting in the waiting area when my car was already ready to be picked up.
Need better communication when a car is ready.
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 10/15/2019

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hyundai Of Serramonte.

ES
Ellie S.
Santa Cruz, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for taking me in, but it could have been better
I was a little disappointed with the lack of communication and could have done without the "free" carwash as it made my car dirtier somehow. I appreciate you taking me in as a walk-in as my engine light just came on; however without an update my car wasn't able to get an oil change as it took too long for a call to the maintenance service. I was hoping to return but I'm not sure my car or my time is valued.
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 10/14/2019

We regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at (650) 550-7200 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

James P.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Bad overall service experience
Dealership needs to offer more options when an issue cannot be resolved.
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 10/14/2019

Nan G.
Redwood City, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/10/2019 Category: Service
I don't really want to write a review
I just wanted to give feedback

LX

good coffee

Daniel G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service, fair price, free car wash
I had a really good first experience at this service center. The price for an oil change was very fair, especially considering they included a car wash. Matthew also waived a small charge for adjusting something which saved me a few bucks. I needed two parts for other repairs and I was able to get both on site at a reasonable price.

My only complaints are that the wifi was very, very slow for me and the TV in the lobby had a bad signal which caused it to annoyingly cut in and out which was kind of unpleasant background noise. These are very minor complaints though and overall I’m satisfied.

I’ll be coming back to this dealer.
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking time to review our services.  We are pleased to hear that our staff made you feel important.  Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

PT
Philip T.
Always a pleasure
They've always been good to me. The ONLY thing I can complain about is couch space. The last two times I went in the couches were full. I really wanted to nap. If that's the worst thing, I can live with that.

Tjet S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
TSaripin
Outstanding services

NM
Norma M.
San Bruno, CA
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Love the excellent service n friendly.

OM
Olive M.
Bowie, MD
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Sherry was awesome. Had a car emergency and she accommodated me. Very friendly and professional.
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 10/03/2019

TH
Tim H.
San Bruno, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance is a pleasure
My experience with the Service department has been the best that I have had. I attribute that to Sherri, she is friendly, professional and very knowledgeable of the workings of her department. In my opinion, she is the glue that keeps things humming. My advice, don't let her get away, now days people like that are hard to find.
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 10/02/2019

NP
Nora P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/01/2019 Category: Service
I was heard of what I expressed were the needs of my car and he explained what they were going to do.
well done!
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 10/01/2019

Debbie M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Serious customer service with staff
I have already spoken to Vonn about my negative experience with Charlotte. It took me a week to get a hold of Mark so I could bring my car in for a recall part. In August, I brought my car in for a 7500 mile check up and was told by Wesley that Hyundai did not have the part and someone would call me when the part came in. I called a month later and it took me 6 tries to get to Mark. Leaving messages with the above person, she made me wait 2 times, once 15 minutes then I got hung up on. I called back and she told me to wait because she didn't see him. Next time I called, she left me on hold 10 minutes and came back on and took my number. I called again after 2 days and spoke to another lady and she took my number and Mark called me back. I could go on with more problems with your staff but I will stop here. I am so sorry to hear from Vonn that Mark is leaving because he was such an asset to the Serramonte office.
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 09/30/2019

AF
Abdullah F.
Pacifica, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Great job!
Mark Youhana is awesome. He cares of his customers perfectly. I recommend him to all.
Wish him great success in his career.
MARJORIE T. from Hyundai of Serramonte responded on 09/27/2019

Car owner
Waiting area is clean.

South San Francisco, CA
Customer
Service is good, only down grade my overall rating is the sticker reminder on my window, which is using Nissan sticker instead of Hyundai’s and hand writing being altered twice on the sticker and just put in 21660, 3/20 with no preprinted wording. Even I understand what does it mean, is not a good communication and is not a professional presentation. I want Hyundai to show professionalism in all aspects and to be number one in car business.

Diana P.