4.6

Overall Rating 4.54717/5Overall Rating 4.54717/5Overall Rating 4.54717/5Overall Rating 4.54717/5rating 4.54717
Overall Rating 2.64151/5Overall Rating 2.64151/5rating 2.64151rating 2.64151rating 2.64151

JE
Jennifer E.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating & Friendly!
I couldn't make it to my original appointment time, and when I called to see if I could come in an hour later the person I spoke with said it was no problem for them to push my appointment out. When I got there I was greeted by Michael who always has a smile on his face and a personality that can brighten anyone's day! I will definitely return to this location for my next regular maintenance appointment!
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/11/2019

Sarah M.
Whitefish Bay, WI
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Just Right
Michael was warm and friendly from the moment he greeted me to the point when the car was finished. Nice, clean waiting area with tasty treats. The service was completed quickly and thoroughly, including a car wash and addressing particular concerns.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/11/2019

John G.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE APPOINTMENT
ON TIME... PEOPLE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for the great review!

Robyn W.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/07/2019

Joan G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great job
Brian was very professional and was very helpful when he explained the 30,000 mile service maintenance.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/07/2019

11/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Helpfull and close to home
The service I had done was quick and efficient.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you  for the review!

TG
Thomas G.
Greendale, WI
Service review
Very friendly and efficient
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the great response!

RI
Rodney I.
Big Bend, WI
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable
staff is good good service good work

Michael D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great
Easy to schedule on line, on time for appt., rapid service while I waited. Could not have been better!
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/05/2019

Janet K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
check out
It would have been nice to have someone go over my bill in detail. I did have to ask about charges on the bill and then it was explained to me but it should be something done without asking
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the review.

Brookfield, WI
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Elantra Service
High quality and fast service

11/04/2019 Category: Service
I had a sudden problem with my car when bad weather was predicted. I was able to get an appointment right away and my car was fixed in no time. Great experience!
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the great review!

Terrific service

Randy S.
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Same great service as always. I came in for just an oil change after a long road trip. In the process, needed an alignment
to get things right again. Done efficiently in a timely manner. No problems! Thanks!
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the great response!

Joanne S.
2007 Hyundai Accent
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Just came in for an oil change and vehicle check before winter and service was quick and thorough. Michael LeClaire is extremely polite!
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 10/31/2019

Daniel R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Work done on a timely basis.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 10/30/2019

Mark H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Rep
Michael always does a great job checking you in and providing input into the repairs you need and don't need right now. Very professional! Nice job.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 10/28/2019

DV
Douglas V.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Courteous Service
Had routine maintenance and was quickly handled
Waiting atmosphere has been definitely been improved from past experience as waiting area is more
customer friendly
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 10/25/2019

SG
Sandra G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
"check engine" light
I went to the doctor to have a 10 am check up and when I got back into my Santa Fe to go home, the "check engine" light was on. Since I was so close to the Hyundai West Allis dealer, so I stopped in. I had intended to just make an appointment for another day. Andrew, my service advisor, offered to take my car immediately. My car was taken care of and I got my Santa Fe back by 5pm. The parts dept. went above and beyond to get the needed parts and get the car fixed for me. I was a little concerned about the costs but at least I got my 2009 Santa Fe back in working order. I really like my Santa Fe and want to keep it in working condition.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 10/25/2019