ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (57)

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

SK
Stephen K.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Fair and honest
Brian Butler in service is very good at his job along with the rest of the staff. I will purchase another new vehicle at this dealer. Very pleased.

CK
Cathy K.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
The service department is great and so is Brian
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/19/2020

Christina H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2020 Category: Service
I had my oil change done at Hyundai West Allis and the Service Manager, Scott Girard, greeted me when I arrived and took exceptional care of me. This was such a nice surprise, as he was not aware beforehand that I had made the appointment, and commented that he saw my name on the schedule for the day when he took the time to greet me and get my vehicle in the shop for service. He exceeded my expectations and is the reason I continue to get my vehicle serviced here. He then came to let me know my vehicle was completed. Scott is awesome!!!
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/18/2020

SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/17/2020

John W.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
02/16/2020 Category: Service
The service personnel are friendly, informative, and prompt!
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/17/2020

Judith H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendly & Knowlegeable
Every time I come in the Hyundai West Allis to service my car, the person that writes up the service order is very friendly & knowledgeable. He is very easy to talk to as a friend.
He will let you know if there is anything that I should be aware of when I come in the next time for any service to the car. The whole service area is very helpful regardless if
they are the person that writes up the order or not. I like to keep my car in running order as long as possible & this is a wonderful place to take it.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/14/2020

Franklin, WI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Maintance service
Great service as usual.
Nice friendly employees and quick service.
I will see you again.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/14/2020

BD
Brenda D.
Texarkana, TX
Service department
My Service guy, Brian is awesome. Alway service my vehicle in a timely manner. He has excellent customer service skills. Every appointment has been positive. When I arrive for my appointed time I get a warm welcome and a smile. He is an on time guy. Thank you.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for the great response! We would like it, if you put a google review on our website for other customers to see!

Ronald B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Very clean very polite
Excellent job well done

CG
Charlene G.
Racine, WI
Customer service
Always professional, take care of all car repairs, takes care that you understand vehicle health. Thanks to all who provides excellent care.

West Bend, WI
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Smiles
You are greeted with a Big Smile, excellent service, nice waiting area.
Also have the opportunity to view new vehicles.
Veloster ūüėÉ

Good seevice
Good service and very cordial atmosphere

TF
Thomas F.
Oak Creek, WI
2014 Hyundai Azera
Fast and friendly service
Hyundai West Allis always has fast, friendly and affordable service done right the first time.

Muskego, WI
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Excellent service great customer service!!

CP
Carol P.
New Berlin, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/07/2020 Category: Service
I like how clean your show room is and how clean your bathrooms are
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you for the great response! If you could so kindly and put a google review on our website, we would greatly appreciate it!