1986 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.48571/5Overall Rating 4.48571/5Overall Rating 4.48571/5Overall Rating 4.48571/5rating 4.48571
Overall Rating 2.61765/5Overall Rating 2.61765/5rating 2.61765rating 2.61765rating 2.61765

John R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Very happy customer
I was there on time and so was the service department. I was told 1 hour it was approximately 50 minutes and they washed my dirty car ‘. I’m happy and will only go to Hyundai WA for my oil changes/service. Carole R

SL
Sandra L.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Service guy, Michael always looking out for my best interest and affordable prices...
Michael in service is awesome.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 04/18/2019

Samantha S.
Waukesha, WI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
wonderful & accomodating
The staff at Hyundai West Allis are always a pleasure to work with. I showed up a week early for my services and they were able to fit me in their schedule. I would recommend their services to anyone!
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 04/18/2019

GM
Georgette M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Next time
I have had my Hyundai's serviced at Arrow now West Allis, since 2011. I have never had any problems with my service. This last time was a disappointment. My service manager was Scott and he was great. It was a good thing I had him or I would have been even more upset. He was very apologetic as to the mix up. When I called to book an appointment for service on my Santa Fe, I was specific as to what needed to be done. I talked to Central booking which was my first mistake. I explained that I needed rear pads and shoes, along with the right shock to be replaced. I booked this appointment over a week ahead. Unfortunately, when I brought my car in, the brake job was completed but the shock was not available and needed to be ordered which meant that I would have no vehicle for an additional day. So I canceled that service and will have it done the next time I come in. In all of my years coming here, I have never experienced this so I am going to chalk it up to a first and last time this will happen. Scott gave me his card and told me to contact him directly which I will do. In the past, when I called the service dept to schedule service, I always got one of the service people but not this last time. I would highly recommend that you go back to have the service department make the appts and talk to the customers directly as to what is needed so that this will never happen again. Disappointed. Georgette Miller
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the great response!

Service tech
In recent years I have been turned off by the changes in staff. But Michael is very nice to work with and keeps me informed immediately if they find anything while working on my car.

Getting better
My service tech Michael was very friendly as always but the other techs completely ignore me when I drive in. And Michael was busy with a customer.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the review. Please let us know how we could have done better!

Best service!
I love the service guys at Hyundai! They are always so friendly and helpful! Been going here for years and it has continued to be the best service around.

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Dept
Honest and efficient
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the great response!

BL
Barbara L.
Pewaukee, WI
Recall
Friendly staff! Car was completed as promised!

Franklin, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
No snack or soda machine
It's nice that there is coffee, but please bring back the soda machine and vending machine for the waiting area. There used to be machine(s) to buy snacks or soda while waiting for car to be serviced now the only option was coffee.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the response! I'll check into the vending machine's.

EW
Nice peaple

Mequon, WI
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Takes time to listen carefully as to what needs to be done.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the review!

04/13/2019 Category: Service
Very nice

James G.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Done right the first time
All went well, oil change and tire rotation. Kia dealer in Waukesha failed to tighten the lugs on my daughters car some time back, needless to say I now check. Friendly workers also.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 04/12/2019

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil Change
Brian Butler was a great guy to work with. Went over board for me!

Todd B.
Elkhorn, WI
In and Out
Had a door handled replaced. Warranty item in and out in 45 minutes. Awesome. Thanks.

Friendly
Always take care of my needs

Franklin, WI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great and timely
Brian did an amazing job! So friendly and helpful!

KH
Kay H.
Good Service
The customer service is very pleasant. It was just a little frustrating having to wait a week to get oil changed.
Normally it only takes one day or the same day. Anyway I was still happy

PL
Perry L.
Brookfield, WI
2013 Hyundai Azera
Excellent Customer Service
Service completed in a timely and courteous manner.

Oak Creek, WI
Wonderful service
My check engine light came on in my 2016 Sonata and I needed to get in for the car to be looked at quickly. With not a lot of flexibility for time off of work and a free day coming up, I called Hyundai West Allis to see if they had any appointments available that day. Even though they did not have appointments available, they told me if I could drop the car off that they would look at the car in their free time that day. They then called back and stated that the car was due for a software update recall and stated that they could take care of that while they looked at the engine as well. This was all without me even asking about the recall that I was aware of. I dropped the car off and within 4 hours, they were calling me stating that it was ready to be picked up. They had resolved the engine problem, updated the software, and even washed it for me.

My experience over the phone with service adviser Caleb and in person with service adviser Brian were unmatched and I would highly recommend them to anyone. I will be back for future service needs.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the awesome review!