Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

Joy W.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
07/22/2021 Category: Service
My Customer Service during my appointment.
The Customer Service during my appointment was excellent. Things were explained to me very well. The wait time wasn't very long considering that I had an oil change, my car was checked over, and the wheels were rotated. The past problem with the ABS on the dashboard was checked and the computer was reset. I was told what would would need to be done if the ABS light should come back on the dashboard.

07/21/2021 Category: Service
Dealing with Car Issue.
I wish that when something isn't right with the car that it would be possible to get an appointment sooner. Otherwise when a person has an appointment everything is explained and I don't think the wait time is that bad. The service at an appointment is excellent.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time today to speak with us

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Car Goes Nowhere Else
I am a believer in dealer repair and manufacturer parts. Present Hyundai has 95,000+ miles and my other two were still running when turned in with about 200,00 miles each. I think that speaks to regular maintenance at a dealership. I am by no means "careful" with my cars. Dealerships are certainly more expensive--and this is particularly true of this dealership since IA took over. That said, the service remains top-notch from the advisors to the work done.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/16/2021

2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/18/2021 Category: Service
Good
Offered to fix damage caused by the car wash.

07/09/2021 Category: Service
Palisade
Fair experience
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/10/2021

I apologize for the treatment you received and for the front license plate bracket and frame. We would like to repair what was damaged and repair our relationship. Please forgive us. Thank you

Germantown, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Clean and presentable.
This most recent visit was a good experience. I have had in the past less desirable experiences but that was not the case this time. Good reception in the service area and had a very good talk with one of the sales people (Elisa) out front as I waited for the service on my car to be completed. I was very impressed with her knowledge and presentation of the Santa Fe I had been looking at although not in the buying mode at this point in time.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/03/2021

Franklin, WI
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance
Received an email from Hyundai that maintenance was no charge for new Elantra. When asked about it in West Allis, they knew nothing about & charged me &44.00,

07/01/2021 Category: Service
Service review
Service has always be good, that’s why I’m a return customer.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/02/2021

WV
William V.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2021 Category: Service
it's a very friendly place
they take care of your cars with great pride
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/02/2021

CE
Catherine E.
West Milwaukee, WI
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2021 Category: Service
14 years visiting Hyundai West Allis
For 14 years I have went to Hyundai West Allis for service on my Hyundai Santa-Fe. The service has been done in a reasonable time.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 06/30/2021

BN
Brenda N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2021 Category: Service
The people who work there are wonderful.
I want to give a shout out to Michael LeClaire in the service department. He was so kind and friendly and always had a great smile. He made me feel like I was welcome.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 06/30/2021

Joy W.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Review of Car Repair after accident.
The repair work done was outstanding. The broken mirror was replaced and it is adjusted for me. It works and its adjusted just right for me. The paint job on scratches was done perfectly and I can't even tell where the scratches were from the accident.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 06/29/2021

NB
Neil B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2021 Category: Service
Friendly people that treat you like family.
This service team really cares about the customer.
You are greeted with a smile and they joke with you like old friends. Please consider them first.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 06/27/2021

Rosemarie G.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Quick oil change.
Brian Butler was able to get my car in at a time that fit into my schedule. I barely took my computer out and signed in and they were done. Brian also took some time to answer some of my questions regarding the "smart" cruise control.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 06/25/2021

GD
Gary D.
New Berlin, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/24/2021 Category: Service
very professional
Michael and Bryan are always polite and always call me by name. they always take the time to explain all details and make suggestions
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 06/24/2021

Richard C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2021 Category: Service
service attendant Michael was outstanding as always
Michael as always was clear in his explanations, stressed the need for repairs not pushy or attempted to use scare tactics. He should be commended for his good work
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 06/22/2021