Overall Rating 4.26316/5Overall Rating 4.26316/5Overall Rating 4.26316/5Overall Rating 4.26316/5rating 4.26316
Overall Rating 2.52632/5Overall Rating 2.52632/5rating 2.52632rating 2.52632rating 2.52632

BD
Brenda D.
Texarkana, TX
11/18/2018 Category: Service
The Service Department - Brian
The Service manager Brian is awesome and great Customer Service. Thank you

11/18/2018 Category: Service
My place to go
Everyone is always friendly and helpful.

Melissa C.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, quick service, comfortable
The gentleman that took care of my was extremely friendly and very nice

DK

KD
Kathleen D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Dept
Everyone was so helpful and friendly.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the response!

Friendly people.
Polite and kind greeting entering the service department. Honest wait time estimate, rather deliver, than over estimate. I like that. Thank you.

Elm Grove, WI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Was great
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the response.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Wiper blades
Just needed wiper blades installed. Service advisor told me to go to the Parts Dept to get them and bring them back. I went to Parts and waited for over 5 minutes for help as I didn’t know the part numbers, etc. I then took the blades back to service to be installed. The service advisor should have done this, not me.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/16/2018

Thank for letting us know about our process break down. Please feel free to reach out to us to repair our relationship.

Cudahy, WI
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Making the appointment by phone was a little tedius but the service was great
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/15/2018

Jeffrey B.
Fast, Friendly, Dependable
Easy to make an appointment, reliable work
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the remarks!

David R.
Franklin, WI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good analytics
I had my vehicle evaluated and serviced with good results. I was pleased they figured out the problem and fixed it promptly. My service agent, Stephen, was very helpful.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the great response!

Friendly
Always accommodating
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the feedback!

Jeffrey S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
I have all of the service on our 2013 Veloster at Hyundai West Allis where we bought it in 2012 when it was Arrow. The service staff is always nice and explains things thoroughly. I've never felt that anyone was trying to have work done that wasn't needed. My advisor also gave me a heads up that the next visit will be the 60,000 miles service which will be 5 hours and about $700. He didn't have to do that but didn't want me to be surprised next time.

The waiting area was remodeled and is nice. There is now complimentary soda and water and a few snacks. This is a step in the right direction.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the response!

Shweta C.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
I went there for recall service recently. Staff was professional and soft spoken. They work well with in time given appointment time.

Thank you for response!

IA hyundai West Allis

FW
Frederick W.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Good service, done promptly.
I had routine servicing done at Hyundai West Allis. It was done promptly and well. I had wanted to have auto detailing done on the car. I often had this done at Gordie Boucher NIssan for my last car. The service writer said it wasn't available at Hyundai West Allis. He told me that the dealer group gets its detailing done in Glendale. I would not find this convenient and would suggest that West Allis Hyndai set up auto detailing availability for its customers.

In the area of service customer amenities, I was used to having Krispy Kreme donuts for free at Gordie Boucher NIssan. I sure miss them. Any chance West Allis Hyndai could start offering free Krispy Kreme donuts ?
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the advise, i'll check into this.

EM
Etta M.
Menomonee Falls, WI
2010 Hyundai Azera
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service.
Had my tires rotated, oil change, etc. and everything went very fast and smoothly.

Thank you for repsonse.

KF
Karen F.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
I came in to have an oil change. Brian Butler greeted me, told me how long it would take, showed me the waiting area......even showed me how to use your fancy coffee maker (very cool, and made good coffee)
Came to get me, showed me where to pay.....took me to my car (they even washed it)
thank you Brian , I will be back.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the great response!

Robin H.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent friendly service
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the remark!