Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

AF
Ann F.
Oak Creek, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
Great people, great service at a great value. Love this dealership!
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/26/2020

SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/26/2020

WT
Walter T.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Experience at the Hyundai Dealership.
Newly remodeled clean and friendly. Service could be open later 7pm and 8pm ... Better than most . I would give it a 4 star rating out of 5 stars....
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/25/2020

AF
Andrew F.
New Berlin, WI
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Worked with Michael in the service department. He was so nice and made sure everything was taken care of.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/24/2020

AH
Aminah H.
Franklin, WI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!
Excellent service once again.

PJ
Patricia J.
Oak Creek, WI
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Nice people and great service
Makes car service enjpyable

SK
Stephen K.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Fair and honest
Brian Butler in service is very good at his job along with the rest of the staff. I will purchase another new vehicle at this dealer. Very pleased.

CK
Cathy K.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
The service department is great and so is Brian
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/19/2020

Christina H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2020 Category: Service
I had my oil change done at Hyundai West Allis and the Service Manager, Scott Girard, greeted me when I arrived and took exceptional care of me. This was such a nice surprise, as he was not aware beforehand that I had made the appointment, and commented that he saw my name on the schedule for the day when he took the time to greet me and get my vehicle in the shop for service. He exceeded my expectations and is the reason I continue to get my vehicle serviced here. He then came to let me know my vehicle was completed. Scott is awesome!!!
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/18/2020

SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/17/2020

John W.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
02/16/2020 Category: Service
The service personnel are friendly, informative, and prompt!
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/17/2020

Judith H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendly & Knowlegeable
Every time I come in the Hyundai West Allis to service my car, the person that writes up the service order is very friendly & knowledgeable. He is very easy to talk to as a friend.
He will let you know if there is anything that I should be aware of when I come in the next time for any service to the car. The whole service area is very helpful regardless if
they are the person that writes up the order or not. I like to keep my car in running order as long as possible & this is a wonderful place to take it.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/14/2020

Franklin, WI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Maintance service
Great service as usual.
Nice friendly employees and quick service.
I will see you again.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/14/2020

BD
Brenda D.
Texarkana, TX
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Service department
My Service guy, Brian is awesome. Alway service my vehicle in a timely manner. He has excellent customer service skills. Every appointment has been positive. When I arrive for my appointed time I get a warm welcome and a smile. He is an on time guy. Thank you.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for the great response! We would like it, if you put a google review on our website for other customers to see!

Ronald B.