Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

PL
Patricia L.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Terrific service
From the time I called about an issue I noticed in my car everyone I came into contact with was helpful. They found a way to fit my car in for diagnostic work on short notice, fixed the problem and sent me on my way! Terrific experience.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/14/2018

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Ezcellent Service
Received excellent service in every way.

Arlene Glenz

Richard C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
They did a great job and were trying their best during construction.
Good people at the desk and good follow through. Never had anyone take my car at the desk that wasn't pleasant and helpful.

Monique H.
Greendale, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Almost got it Right!
The service employees are very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The employees that man the phones, well not so much. They are often short, or transfer you. It takes a long time to just schedule an appointment.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. I will address this concern.

Jeffrey H.
Experience Scheduling Appointments
I would highly suggest a review of the new procedure to call a third part to set up appointments -
1) the 15,000 check up I scheduled was for one hour (it takes longer in real time)
so needed to schedule again -
2) third party is someplace else? not on sight?
3) you can't find out if an appointment has been canceled and a spot could be filled in last minute (by call the shop)

Just a thought!

Long time purchaser and user of this location's sales and service...

John W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service tect

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service and I love the hyundai brand. Have owned hyundai's for many years and would recommend to anyone.

JE
Joan E.
Mukwonago, WI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Miss your waiting room
Waiting room was missed!! Very nice maintenance person. Told me hopefully things will be completed by Aug. Service was completed quickly and car wash was appreciated! Price increase was not!!!
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the feedback.

2008 Hyundai Tucson
Pleasing service!
I bought my Tucson there in 2008 and have always taken it back for service. I have been pleased with the service I have received and this has been a great car for me! I hope it lasts another 10 years!

AC
Amy C.
Brookfield, WI
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Not happy with my car issue, but best dealership around
I have had an ongoing issue with my Hyundai Turbo Veloster. The dual clutch. If you are going to purchase one, all I have to say is go online first. Had a terrible experience with corporate. However, Michael the service advisor and Kurt the Lead service Tech (I think) have done an outstanding job with damage control. I will definitely go back because of those two. Would I purchase a Hyundai again? Nope. Never. But I love my car prior to this scary issue. If Hyundai would fix the issue, I would keep and drive my car until the wheels fell off. The issue is not a dealership issue. They went above and beyond. It is strictly a flawed Hyundai design. I would recommend the West Allis dealership to anyone! Top notch customer service, they were so very thoughtful and empathetic to my situation.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the great feedback to your issue. We as a dealership will continue to provide the best service possible.

Judith H.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Very friendly people
The service tech was very polite & helped you when you had a question. He even wanted to give me a ride down the road where all the new cars are but I refused as I
wanted to walk since it was a nice day.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the great response.

Ronald C.
Warranty work
Work was done in the time that was quoted
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Thomas B.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly Service
Service staff has always been friendly and helpful.

2013 Hyundai Azera
07/10/2018 Category: Service
My agent handled everything for me!
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the feedback on your service writer.

Lois S.
West Bend, WI
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Love ❤️ my Veloster!
Great sales rep Adam Nardi, very helpful.
Can not wait for construction to be done.

Cudahy, WI
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Has been good in the past but not this time
Comments were already stated
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for letting us know the area's of need. I will address and correct.

PW
Pamela W.
Franklin, WI
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Good Service!
We have bought 7 Hyundai's and have always had a very good experience with sales staff as well as service staff.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your great remarks.

WM
William M.
Muskego, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Prompt service
Good job.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your recent feedback.

JZ
Joanne Z.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
visited during construction. no place to sit with children
Car wash was down due to construction not offered later one. Service person vas very helpful job was done quickly.
SCOTT F G. from Hyundai West Allis responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback. Our car wash should be up and running later this week. Please come by and we will gladly wash your vehicle.

James K.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Very good service.
Very nice and friendly staff.