Business Solutions

IFM Collision Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Susan S.
10/23/2022
Customer
Excellent service and communication in every aspect. Work done on time as promised. Dave and his staff are terrific

Robert M.
10/19/2022
David and his staff are super helpful, keep me informed and provide all around great service

CZ

HB
Heather B.
09/23/2022
Terrific Experience
I was very impressed with the attitude and work done at IFM. True professionals and I was extremely pleased.

CV
Cathy Ann V.
09/19/2022
High quality work !
Very professional shop. I was updated during the entire process and any concerns I had were addressed by their courteous staff. The body work done was...