AD
Chantilly, VA
Mercedes-Benz GLS
04/19/2019
MB GLS450 2017 Brake
I have done my GLS 450 rear break done here. Very reasonable and completed work on time. Customer Service is very good. I definitely recommend them if you have a German car.

Steve B.
Manassas, VA
Porsche Cayenne
04/12/2019
Quick, Professional & Freindly
I continue to have my Porsche serviced by IMA Motorwerke. I may not be ecstatic when my car needs servicing but there's comfort in trusting the people that do the work. Great job as always!

Alexandria, VA
Porsche Cayenne
04/12/2019
IMA Excellent Services
Ivan and his team is highly efficient and provides excellent customer services. If we could get all auto repair shops to try their model.....the world would be a much better place. I would highly recommend the services of IMA to other customers.

Arlington, VA
Porsche 911 Carrera
04/09/2019
I have been with another Porsche service mechanic for many years. I was referred to IMA by a colleague . I decided to visit this shop and I am glad I did so. The communication is great. The level of expertise is great as well. I am very happy with the first encounter with IMA and would highly recommend them .

Margaret C.
Gainesville, VA
Porsche Cayman
04/08/2019
Dead Porsche
Had my Porsche towed by an IMA recommended company. Great job there! IMA got my Porsche up and running within a couple of days They also did some recommended maintenance so it was 2 birds with one stone. IMA is a great place to take your vehicle! Quality work with prices I can deal with!

St. Louis, MO
04/06/2019
Knowledge
fixed a problem on my 911 turbo in less than 5min. Something i had issues with and couldn't figure out for 2 weeks. Def recommend.
He knows it all.

HR
Howard R.
Boyce, VA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/29/2019
Another Nice Service Visit for My Mercedes
Brought in my Mercedes SUV for routine oil change and brake pedal oscillation when applying brakes. Previous visit had installed new front brakes and rotors, and oscillation still came back again. IMA put on new rear rotors and brakes this service appointment. When they test drove the car there was still a trace of oscillation when the brakes were applied. Then they replaced the front rotors with new ones at no extra cost and oscillation is gone. Great work by Ivan and his team. Would highly recommend them for any foreign car service work.

VP
Vince P.
Centreville, VA
Porsche Boxster
03/20/2019
Great Shop!
Ivan was very nice and and took the extra time to figure out what was wrong with my Boxster. Charged me a fair price which is hard to come by today. I would Highly recommend this Shop.

Camilla C.
Baltimore, MD
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/11/2019
IMA Motorwerke
Ivan is very knowledgeable about cars. In fact I would say he is an expert when it comes to cars. He is personable, and explains every facet of he inspection. I'm only sorry I don't live closer to his business.( I live in Baltimore ).

Barbara M.
03/08/2019
Professional, knowledgeable personal
Always deliver excellent service and advice.

Joe M.
Culpeper, VA
Porsche Panamera
03/08/2019
Panamera service
Great place to have your car serviced. They truly care about your car and they are very flexible to your schedule needs. Quality work, excellent communications, reasonable prices. Highly recommend.

Raul G.
Porsche 944
03/06/2019
1987 944 Turbo - recent troubleshoot
This being an old car, it has some rattles and noises that come up from time to time. I wasn't able to figure out what was wrong this time. When this happens I rely on IMA to check it and either fix it or advise me of what is needed for my decision. I have trusted IMA with my 944 and 911 for the last 15+ years.

Jon H.

KW
Kairen W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Great experience
My steering wheel shakes when the car brakes since the rotors and pads were bad. IMA fixed my issue perfectly and Ivan is a nice person. Will recommend IMA to my friends and thank you for your work again.

DJ
Dave J.
Gainesville, VA
Always excellent service
I brought my car in for an inspection and brake flush prior to an upcoming track day. As usual, it was taken care of promptly and professionally by IMA. An added benefit is being able to get professional advice from an experienced driver like Ivan.

John K.
03/01/2019
They are fair and honest about what your car actually needs
Great option other than a dealership to work on your German vehicle. They are knowledgeable about many makes of cars. Easy to get to off Route 50 and business hours are good. I have taken both of my cars there over the past several years and the staff is friendly and very pleasant to do business with.

MT
Mario T.
Alexandria, VA
02/26/2019
2010 911 Carrera S
IMA is a great place to get your Porsche serviced. They really know their stuff. They are friendly and don't try to nickel & dime you for stupid stuff.

AG
Adrian G.
Audi TT
02/20/2019
Audi tt
This is probably the best car service experience. I am so happy that I discovered this place!

Mc Lean, VA
02/15/2019
Great service and great staff
Always professional. It’s nice to be able to speak with the owner directly who is also one of the mechanics. It is a small shop but they take care and pride in their work and make sure everything is perfect before it goes out the door. They fix what needs to be fixed And contacts you if there’s problems or issues immediately. Their job is not to always find something major unlike other shops I’ve dealt with.

Dave D.
Catharpin, VA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/13/2019
This is an excellent shop and very knowledgeable. Turned out that all 4 wheels were out of balance. Was in and out of the place in 1 1/2 hours and the car rolls smooth a glass. The only negative is that there is minimal parking but they seem to deal with it quite efficiently. I will continue to have them repair all my cars.