LL
Lance L.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/16/2018
First Impressions
This was my first visit to IMA Motorwerke and I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed with the team there. My check engine light was on and they were able to diagnose the issue as well as look over the rest of the car to make sure there were no other issues to resolve. They took the time to explain to me what was needed and what would be the most important repairs needed. I look forward to making the team at IMA my go-to guys for any service or maintenance I need for my Mercedes.

LN
Lanc N.
Centreville, VA
10/09/2018
Porsche Cayenne repair
This place is highly recommended ! Everybody in there so nice and care for you they always doing a good job ! I am so happy to found this place. Thank you Ivan

EJ
Strongly recommended

Reid C.
10/06/2018
Incredible service and Great Value
IMA is the best value and has the best service of any professional facility I’ve experienced in over three decades of owning European sports and luxury cars. If you have a british or German sports car you owe it to yourself to try them. It will only take once before you are a lifetime customer. Ivan, Allan and the team exclusively take care of our Porsche, Mercedes and Range Rover. Can not recommend them enough.

BI
Barrie I.
Herndon, VA
Volkswagen Golf
09/28/2018
After market
After market parts are not always an exact science, but Ivan will do his best to make it work. A big break kit caliper would not fit over my stock wheels, like it was promised. So they fabricated some spacers to try and make them work. Above and beyond these guys! Above and beyond expectations!

09/05/2018
Excellent service.

Jay S.
Orlean, VA
Porsche Boxster
08/22/2018
Friendliest people and very knowledgeable
The staff is very accommodating and friendly. My car was serviced in a timely manor and they explained all that they had repaired. Overall I highly recommend IMA to anyone. Great place for car service

GC
Gordon C.
Reston, VA
Volvo S80
08/18/2018
Timely, top Srvice. Great attitude.
Needed advice on wisdom of keeping/repairing aging Volvo. Got great tec review followed by sound guidance.

Will bring in replacement vehicle to IMA for sure.

Don S.
Fairfax, VA
Porsche 911
07/30/2018
Great Service - 5 Stars
I bought a 1995 911 cabriolet with 97,000 miles on EBay in Missouri. Potential for disaster. But after a thorough post-purchase inspection at IMA I felt sure the issues that Ivan identified were manageable. We developed a plan and Ivan sorted the car into a mechanically sound, fast and reliable Porsche ready for many years of enjoyment. I have owned three Porsches in the past and have had all kinds of experiences with dealers and independents. None have been nearly as good as IMA. Resonable pricing, complete attention to detail and great communication with. I highly recommend them with no reservations and I will return there for all of my service.

Michael/ Amelia M.
Bristow, VA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/28/2018
Outstanding Service
We always receive outstanding service at IMA and this recent service on our Mini was no exception. The owner and staff are honest about what we need and often don’t need. We take three of our cars there and we’ve always been very happy with the customer service and maintenance. We wouldn’t take our European cars anywhere else.

DJ
Dave J.
Gainesville, VA
Porsche 911
07/25/2018
Fast and friendly service
We brought our 911 in for a pre-track day inspection and to have the brake fluid flushed. The IMA team was ready for when we got there and had us ready in less time than predicted. Very satisfied with the service we received today.

Ron C.

GS
Gary S.
07/21/2018
Continued good service
I am a repeat customer. IMA continues to provide good service. I will continue to have my Porsche serviced by them.

PC
Peter C.
Porsche Boxster
07/20/2018
Always great service
I used to take my Boxster S to the dealer where I bought the car but the last two times I have gone to IMA Motorwerke and will continue to do so. Their costs are way under the dealer and they do good quality work. This was a simple oil change but I was in and out easily and they provide a quick check of all other potential issues without being pushy.

PK
Paul K.
Fairfax Station, VA
Porsche 911 Carrera
07/14/2018
Experience and care
Ivan and Allan provide tremendous service, great insight and are genuinely interested in you enjoying your porsche in tip top shape

RQ
Richard Q.
Porsche 911 Carrera
07/06/2018
Respectable
Ivan and the other guys at the shop are great at communicating and following through on their commitments, while helping keep my car on the road at far less cost than a dealer. I know I can count on an honest assessment of my vehicle's condition, they provide great recommendations for how to best maintain my vehicle, and they have more knowledge than anyone I've met about working on Porsches. Would highly recommend them to a friend for anything from a pre-purchase inspection to engine replacement.

KC
Kristen C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/02/2018
Amazing Service, Ethical Repairs, and Personable Employees!
After getting a shocking repair estimate from the dealer, I called a few places in the area to see what my options were. After speaking to Ramin and getting some guidance on how to proceed, I went back to the dealer to see if they were willing to provide assistance for the repair due the low mileage on the vehicle. When the dealership refused to entertain that option, I called back and got a reasonable quote from Allen for repairs at a cost of $500 cheaper.
When all was said and done the dealer recommended a complete replacement of the timing chain and housing when all it needed was a new timing chain tensioner bolt. I wound up paying $500 to IMA for a service the dealer wanted to charge me $2400 to unnecessarily complete.
Not only did IMA complete that work, they also went ahead and finished the other work and even changed the oil!
I was exceptionally pleased with the professionalism of the entire company- from the owner (Ivan) to the technicians who completed the work. They have definitely gotten a lifelong customer in me!

Chris B.
Aldie, VA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/20/2018
ML350 100K Service
This is my second time having my vehicle serviced at IMA, and like the first time the service was performed correctly and on time as expected. The team at IMA once again did a fantastic job getting my wife's ML350 serviced and back on the road again with no unforeseen issues or expenses. The work was done correctly , on time, and was a great value for my wallet. As long as IMA is open I will be a customer. Thanks IMA for a job well done.
Chris

RD
Raymond D.
Aldie, VA
06/16/2018
Ivan and Alan are very professional and easy to work with. Service is great. Good communication. We are and will continue to be repeat customers.

JO
John O.
Vienna, VA
Porsche Panamera
06/11/2018
Quick, informative and competitively priced - very knowledgeable about the car
Ivan and team are a great outfit. They know Porsche better than Porsche service centers and they provide their expertise at a much more competitive price particularly when you are off warranty. I have taken both my Porsches there for overhauls and major work and they did a great job in a timely manner and I was well informed