AK
Andrew K.
Hagerstown, MD
Porsche 911 Carrera
12/28/2018
They take care of the details
I have an older 996 and they give the sense that you are the most important customer they have. They service cars worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Its just a great way of doing business.

I'm a fan!

TH
Teresa H.
Fairfax, VA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/22/2018
Thanks
2010 Mini Cooper was bucking on acceleration. Ivan and his team did a great job diagnosing the problem and fixing it.
Quality service and customer care.

VG
Vincent G.
Waldorf, MD
12/21/2018
Another job done well
Expertise founded in motorsports … personable service founded in decades of honest, customer care.

CG
Charles G.
Porsche Panamera
12/12/2018
High Standards and Professionalisms
I’ve been doing business with iMA for two years now and believe in Ivan and staff’s quality of work.

12/11/2018
Higher Cost for Repair - Dealer Might be Better at Today's Cost
Cost has skyrocket since the new office manager.

Bob B.
12/10/2018
2006 Cayenne base with multiple idiot lights shining
IMA diagnosed the problem in just a few minutes.. It was a weak battery. They suggested an Interstate battery which I purchased and installed, problem solved. I thought I had an Interstate battery but it was a Bosch, 41 months old with a 36 month warranty.
This has to be the hardest car in the world to change a battery in. But worth the trouble.

NF
Nadia F.
Sterling, VA
12/08/2018
Great service every time!
Ivan and team always provide amazing service. Very satisfied customer for over 10 years.

DJ
Dave J.
Gainesville, VA
Porsche 911
12/03/2018
Quick, friendly and reliable
We have been taking our cars here for a couple of years now and we have always been very pleased with the service we have received. Most recently we were having trouble finding all-season tires to fit our 911. Ivan made calls and found the tires we needed and got them quickly and less expensively for us. Not only that, he got the car in and out quickly with the new tires.
Much appreciated.

Adwoa B.
Manassas, VA
12/02/2018
10,000 Maintenance
Ivan was very welcoming and explained everything well! I appreciated his attention to detail and effort to get to know me.

Hagerstown, MD
Porsche 911 Carrera
11/27/2018
Oil Change 1999 Carrera
Fantastic visit - technicians inspected my car and revealed that the issues with my car were quite manageable. Enjoyed the professionals at IMA.

LL
Lance L.
Ashburn, VA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/16/2018
First Impressions
This was my first visit to IMA Motorwerke and I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed with the team there. My check engine light was on and they were able to diagnose the issue as well as look over the rest of the car to make sure there were no other issues to resolve. They took the time to explain to me what was needed and what would be the most important repairs needed. I look forward to making the team at IMA my go-to guys for any service or maintenance I need for my Mercedes.

LN
Lanc N.
Centreville, VA
10/09/2018
Porsche Cayenne repair
This place is highly recommended ! Everybody in there so nice and care for you they always doing a good job ! I am so happy to found this place. Thank you Ivan

EJ
Strongly recommended

Reid C.
10/06/2018
Incredible service and Great Value
IMA is the best value and has the best service of any professional facility I’ve experienced in over three decades of owning European sports and luxury cars. If you have a british or German sports car you owe it to yourself to try them. It will only take once before you are a lifetime customer. Ivan, Allan and the team exclusively take care of our Porsche, Mercedes and Range Rover. Can not recommend them enough.

BI
Barrie I.
Herndon, VA
Volkswagen Golf
09/28/2018
After market
After market parts are not always an exact science, but Ivan will do his best to make it work. A big break kit caliper would not fit over my stock wheels, like it was promised. So they fabricated some spacers to try and make them work. Above and beyond these guys! Above and beyond expectations!

09/05/2018
Excellent service.

Jay S.
Orlean, VA
Porsche Boxster
08/22/2018
Friendliest people and very knowledgeable
The staff is very accommodating and friendly. My car was serviced in a timely manor and they explained all that they had repaired. Overall I highly recommend IMA to anyone. Great place for car service

GC
Gordon C.
Reston, VA
Volvo S80
08/18/2018
Timely, top Srvice. Great attitude.
Needed advice on wisdom of keeping/repairing aging Volvo. Got great tec review followed by sound guidance.

Will bring in replacement vehicle to IMA for sure.

Don S.
Fairfax, VA
Porsche 911
07/30/2018
Great Service - 5 Stars
I bought a 1995 911 cabriolet with 97,000 miles on EBay in Missouri. Potential for disaster. But after a thorough post-purchase inspection at IMA I felt sure the issues that Ivan identified were manageable. We developed a plan and Ivan sorted the car into a mechanically sound, fast and reliable Porsche ready for many years of enjoyment. I have owned three Porsches in the past and have had all kinds of experiences with dealers and independents. None have been nearly as good as IMA. Resonable pricing, complete attention to detail and great communication with. I highly recommend them with no reservations and I will return there for all of my service.

Michael/ Amelia M.
Bristow, VA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/28/2018
Outstanding Service
We always receive outstanding service at IMA and this recent service on our Mini was no exception. The owner and staff are honest about what we need and often don’t need. We take three of our cars there and we’ve always been very happy with the customer service and maintenance. We wouldn’t take our European cars anywhere else.