LT
Luigi T.
05/18/2018
So far so good
After the porsche dealership gauging tried a couple of independent shops. IMA has a great facility and completed my service quickly and at a very reasonable price. BTW, Ivan is a certified car nut and a pleasure to talk to. I will update this review at the next major service but so far, so good.

Definitely recommended.

Joe M.
Culpeper, VA
Porsche Panamera
05/15/2018
Fast service on same day
Wife's car broke down and needed a tow late in the day. IMA agreed to stay open till the car arrived then put it inside for safe keeping. They completed repairs the next day. Since we could not pick it up till after the weekend, they stored it inside till early Monday morning. Very customer focused and accommodating.

Darrell M.
Chantilly, VA
05/08/2018
Very Professional
Very professional and informative. BMW X5D required front end noise diagnosis and repair. The assessment and solution were explained in detail prior to starting the repair. The costs were fair and reasonable. Vehicle repaired and returned the same day. HIGHLY recommended.

BI
Barrie I.
Volkswagen Golf
05/01/2018
My dad’s got an awesome set of tools (sp’colli)
They didn’t break it, but they can fix. After having a new transmission put in, unfortunately (the other shop) wasn’t familiar with all the aftermarket parts that had been put in. They had broken a couple vacuum hoses in the engine bay and internally as well. Less then half a day and the guys at IMA had my golf r back up and roaring the way she should be! Thanks guys
Great job as usual!

JE
John E.
04/30/2018
Recently started using IMA Motorwerke for our BMW. Very through in regards to the service that needs to be performed in the repair. Provided pictures and a call which allow the owner additional insight to the problem. Very satisfied with services whether it is a routine oil change vs. a more challenging repair.

Anonymous avatar
04/22/2018
Professional attitude, polite, patient, knowledgeable
IMA Motorwerke is thorough, professional, and very pleasant to deal with.

Bob B.
Mc Lean, VA
Porsche 944
04/21/2018
On time and no surprise for my repairs
IMA is truly professional and honest!! The explication of repairs before hand, was accurate and I understood each repair. My car is a 1990 Porsche so a thorough knowledge of old and new cars is very important. IMA is great.

Justin B.
Centreville, VA
04/19/2018
Quick and Excellent
I dropped by on a whim for a quick job, and they took care of me in no time. Personalized service and they know cars. Much better than dealer service. Don’t hesitate to go here.

Justin B.
Centreville, VA
04/14/2018
Personalized service and great results. They know and care about cars and customers. Take your premium German car here (or any other for that matter).

AA
Ali A.
04/07/2018
Air Cooled Carrera Service
I have been looking for a place to service my Carrera 3.2 in the DC area, and IMA seemed to receive the best reviews from all the places around here. I have to agree with most of the reviews here. Ivan took his time with the car, and with me, explaining every detail of the work and allowing me to periodically inspect the work, which is exactly what I wanted to do to learn more about the car. Friendly staff, informed techs and Ivan didn't let me go until every question I had was answered. He made recommendations on possible services but didn't push anything on me like other shops would. All in all a pleasant first-time experience and I have already recommended IMA to friends.

Rick M.
Rock Hall, MD
BMW 528i
04/06/2018
Exceptional Service and work.
This team is outstanding! I was broken down on Dulles access road an out of town emergency case. I called Ivan and asked if he did emergency repairs. Ivan not only said yes but when I finally arrived at 4.00 pm he took me immediately diagnosed the cracked radiator and tracked one down. He asked one of his team to stay while he went to pick up the part and they finished the work at 7.30 that night and sent me on my way.
Price was honorable and fair, given he could have ignored my call all together. I checked when I got back to my mechanic and they would have been right around the same price.

Mona B.
Middleburg, VA
Mercedes-Benz C320
04/06/2018
Great people and service!
We loves these guys! They really know what they are doing and it has been a pleasure to work with them!

Marshall M.
Reston, VA
04/05/2018
Porsch service
Great people, great service, honest and have integrity. I count on them to provide me counsel to keep my 78 Porsche running at top performance. Allan, Ivan and the technicians all do a fantastic job and customer service is at the top of their list.

Desmond B.
04/01/2018
Thank you so much to the guys at IMA Motorwerke. They replaced the brakes on my 2013 BMW X5. They allowed me to access the garage to see what my old OEM equipment looked like and the new equipment looked like on the vehicle. I will definitely go to them the next time I need a substantial repair. Thanks guys!

AH
Al H.
03/31/2018
TLC for my Porsche
Just like going to the Doctor for yourself, you want the best professional for your car and that is what I feel I get when I take my Porsche to Ivan. Expert, knowledgeable, friendly service. Repairs and service done the right way and with care and integrity. Thanks Ivan!

CD
Christina D.
Porsche Cayenne
03/30/2018
Easy and convenient
I love the people at IMA. The customer service is excellent. They take their time to explain everything to me and make sure I am comfortable with the services provided.

AG
Adrian G.
Audi TT
03/28/2018
Car maintenance
Too bad I did not find this place earlier.

Chris B.
Aldie, VA
Mercedes-Benz C63
03/19/2018
C63 AMG Brakes
Thank you to Ivan and his crew for getting my C63 AMG back to tip top working condition. The local Mercedes Benz dealer was asked to fix/ adjust my Parking brake, but instead set it so tight to that it was constantly applying the parking brake all the time. IMA was able to replace all my pads and rotors to include new parking brake pads in a day, and now the car runs and Stops like a dream. Ivan I think It is time for another project. Thanks to the Team at IMA for getting my ride fixed correctly, the first time. Chris
Ivan A., Owner/ Operator from IMA Motorwerke responded on 03/20/2018

Chris

You are very welcome and thank you for giving us an oppurtunity to work on your Mercedes Benz C63 and show you what we can do. Let us when you are ready for Cayman.

Ivan Arzola

703-327-6064 f

Joe K.
03/17/2018
Audi A7 Maintenance
Just had a 90k service completed on my A7. Was getting tired of dealer servicing prices. Excellent service at a very fair price. Ivan and his team really care about their customers. Highly recommended.

John D.
Middleburg, VA
Porsche Cayman
03/15/2018
They went the extra mile
My shifter cable broke while on the track and I had to be on the road the next day to another track. Ivan and his team got the new cable in and worked late to install it. Great service and response!