Business Solutions

Import Auto Specialists

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Mark/Kristi M.
09/28/2022
Elantra work
Worked with Bill to handle the most pressing repairs. He made it simple and painless.

JU
Jessica U.
09/26/2022
Jessica said they were quick and found the problem within an hour. They took care of the problem within a reasonable time.

CP
Carol P.
09/15/2022
Always a Great Job!!!
Brian and crew always do a great job of servicing my cars.

Tony M.
09/14/2022
Audi Repair
Appreciate the service writer and the professional attitude. Very convenient location for me, 3-minute walk from my office.

TW
Tom W.
09/13/2022
Excellent Service and highly trained staff
I have received excellent service. The staff always have provided great communication while servicing my car.