DIANE S.
Kia Forte
06/12/2021
Quick. Customer friendly.
Quick and customer friendly.

NM
NORMA M.
Kia Optima
06/10/2021
I trust them with my vehicle and approve of their work.
Someone recommended them to me and I brought my car to them. Absolutely satisfied.

RD
Roger D.
Mercedes-Benz C240
06/09/2021
Honest & Reliable
I definitely recommend In-our-auto to anyone needing honest, reliable auto repair.

DJ
DAVE J.
Portland, OR
Chevrolet Spark
06/07/2021
Best shop in Clackamas County
Always great service and fair prices

GF
GEORGE F.
06/04/2021
Reliable Service and Fair Prices
I appreciate the excellent service from Brian these last few days. A brand new battery under 200 bucks installed! Thank You again. My accessibility equipment works perfectly.

DEAN M.
Chevrolet Sonic
05/25/2021
Unexpected
They damaged an air conditioning fan while vacuuming its channel, admitted it, then charged for it and did not repair the fan. Not what I would have expected from them.

DEAN M.
05/24/2021
Bad mistake
O am normally satisfied with their analysis and work. However, one of their crew damaged the air-conditioning fan with a vacuum then wanted to charge (my daughters car) to fix it not going to happen and we’ll probably take our business elsewhere.

Tom M.
05/21/2021
Great amservice every time
All my vehicles, cars and trucks, are serviced here. Honest staff take care of your needs.

JENNIFER K.
Volvo S70
05/20/2021
Always amazed by their service standards
I should know better by now having been a customer for a couple of years with the same vehicle! We purchased this vehicle used and we are the second owner, the first owner had fabulous success with In and Out Auto Care so I thought I would give them a try. They are my Volvo S70, service experts at! Having serviced my Volvo since original purchase! With In and Out Auto Care in Gladstone, Oregon, I am always amazed! The team is brilliant at fixing what's broke, on what we consider to be our classic car. They work with us and communication is excellent.
👍👍👍👍👍

Oregon City, OR
05/19/2021
Close and convenient to home and good service..
It's convient and close to home which makes it great. Brian does a good job of explaining what needs to be done and will answer any questions when the job is completed. They are friendly and easy to deal which is much appreciated....

SL
SERGEY L.
05/19/2021
Excellent customer service.
They do good job, on time. Excellent customer service.

RK
ROSE K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/17/2021
Brian and Dan
Wonderful service, very patient with clients, upfront and truthful. I’m very happy knowing I can bring my older vehicle here for service with out being ripped off.
Thank you everyone at In and Out Service!
Keep on Trucking!
Rose K

Bart M.
Portland, OR
GMC Pickup
05/14/2021
Excellent service and friendly staff
Dan and the guys have a great reputation of excellent service for the past 20 years. I don't know any mechanics that would tell you what is not needed even though it would put money in their pockets. Dan is one of those guys with the type of character that helps you understand that he cares.

PS
PAUL S.
Oldsmobile Bravada
05/13/2021
In and Out Auto Care
We have used them for both our vehicles for over 5 years. They provide excellent service!!!!

DJ
DENNIS J.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
04/02/2021
They are very proficient, make recommendations if they see something that's not right, excellent service.!
I recommend In and Out Auto to anyone that is looking for a auto shop and go out of my way to tell people about them. You know you have a great auto repair shop when the owner of the company is out working with his crew. When a mechanic comes here from another shop that does not treat their customers right and he wants to work for someone who treats their customers with good honest work at a fair market price. I have been in business myself for over 40 years and customer service good honest hard work pays off they have earned Five Stars from me.