DJ
DENNIS J.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
10/22/2020
It's like the sign says In and Out fast great service!
Professional, polite, fast and on time service!

AH
ANGELA H.
10/12/2020
They take the time to do the extras
The guys at In & Out really take the time to make sure EVERYTHING is fixed and ready to go, not just the one component you came in to get fixed or that you thought needed fixing. On my last visit to replace the engine gasket, they also fixed the window washer pump and two other components without additional charge, and my car was still ready to go on time! Very good service all around.

MARTI D.
08/25/2020
Close and convenient to home and good service..
I talked to their new employee, Brian, in setting up the appointment and met him when I came in. Very friendly and knowledgeable about auto repairs. I asked him several questions about the car and he was able to explain what was going on. The oil change was done in a timely fashion , and as always they are a good to work with.

GF
GLORIA F.
08/24/2020
As a single woman I look for a shop that is honest with me. I have and do recommend their work and honesty!
As a single woman I look for a shop that is honest and stands behind their work. Love these guys!

LINDA S.
08/23/2020
Always a pleasure
As always, had a good experience at In and Out Auto Care. Brian was polite on the phone and got me in when I needed the appointment. I don't have the newest of cars, but these guys treat it as if it were a new one. Thanks, guys. Keep up the good work.

KA
Kristi A.
07/10/2020
I didn’t realize that was a review. I thought I was leaving an email!
That was not meant to get out for everyone to see. I thought I was replying to an email from the owner.
I think this place is great. I just had one slow experience. I’m still happy with the service here. Would be great if that not so good review be taken down. I will still get my car serviced here and appreciate the hard work. I just would have liked a little more communication.

KA
KRISTI A.
Nissan Rogue
07/10/2020
I was not impressed With this time around.
I had an appt scheduled for 10am for a simple oil change. I drop my car off. Brian checked me in and said he would include a more thorough inspection for free. I didn’t realize it would take almost all of the business day to finish! after 3 hrs go by without any communication I decided to call to check on my car. First call no one answered. I waited 20 more min and then tried again. Brian answers and told me it would be an additional 1.5 hours before it was done because the tech that was working on it went to lunch. I had enough so he said he would put my car back together so I could come get it. After 4 hrs later! When I arrive I asked why it took so long and Brian proceeded to tell me there was a “new guy” working on my car and also that I wasn’t a “priority “ since I had said to just let me know whenever my car was done. I guess he took that as in finish my car whenever it’s Convenient for the workers. I found that very unprofessional. No communication what so ever and that really irked my nerves. I appreciate the 10% discount for inconvenience but that still doesn’t give me my 2.5 extra hours of time back that they wasted. I hope this kind of treatment doesn’t happen to me again as I really don’t want to have to switch to another auto care place.

SA
Sandy A.
04/21/2020
Would give 0 if I could
I can't believe Wayne isn't there isn't anymore. When he was there they had integrity and great customer service. Now it's just another cheesy lousy auto shop. I won't go there anymore.

Corinne M.
04/08/2020
Honesty and reliability.
Dan and team have always been honest and never try to take advantage to make an extra buck. Appreciate their honesty and reliability and know that I feel safe to get in my car after it has been in their shop.
Thank you Dan and team!!!

02/27/2020
Close and convenient to home and good service..
Dan and the entire team are great to work with..Service is always done in a timely manner and he is good at explaining what is being done to the vehicle. Great place to go for auto repairs :) :)

JO-ELLEN W.
Vancouver, WA
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
02/01/2020
I Highly Recommend
Dan and Wayne have worked on several of my and my family’s vehicles. They always get the job right and can be trusted to do excellent work . I’m a grandma on a fixed income and at my last visit they went over my van and told me everything was working fine when I’ve been told by another place I needed to replace the thermostat and I didn’t and they save me money and did not charge me! These men have integrity and honesty! I highly recommend ln and Out for your vehicle’s service needs!

PH
PATTI H.
01/09/2020
Pick Up prepare
Best place to take your vehicle, customers service
Top notch!!

WK
WAYNE K.
Gladstone, OR
Buick Rainier
12/07/2019
Electrical problem`
My head lights would not work. I was unsure why. I had been out of town and requested a service 'for Friday and was given an early morning appointment. They found that a circuit had burn out. Repair complete and I was on my way. Thank you.

LINDA S.
12/04/2019
Never disappoints
Just in for a routine oil change. They know me and always make me feel welcome. And they always work with me on scheduling repairs to fit my time line. Thanks, Wayne.

MV
MARYANNE V.
Gladstone, OR
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/21/2019
Outstanding Service!
I feel so lucky to have the guys at In and Out Auto Care to take care of my car! They are fair, honest, and competent. And it is so convenient to be able to utilize a local business.