DJ
DENNIS J.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
04/02/2021
They are very proficient, make recommendations if they see something that's not right, excellent service.!
I recommend In and Out Auto to anyone that is looking for a auto shop and go out of my way to tell people about them. You know you have a great auto repair shop when the owner of the company is out working with his crew. When a mechanic comes here from another shop that does not treat their customers right and he wants to work for someone who treats their customers with good honest work at a fair market price. I have been in business myself for over 40 years and customer service good honest hard work pays off they have earned Five Stars from me.

03/31/2021
Honesty
Always honest of what needs to be done and never advising me of things to get done that aren’t needed.

DUSTIN D.
03/22/2021
Quick and friendly service.
Always quick and friendly service, very helpful and always looking out for the customer and their vehicle. Even when doing a simple job as a oil change they check and make sure everything is tip top for you just in case!! Will always recommend them to friends and family!!

BD
BOBBY D.
Gladstone, OR
Dodge Charger
02/27/2021
The service was fast and excellent and very affordable. I will definitely be bringing my vehicle back in for service at the next scheduled oil change.

GF
GLORIA F.
02/04/2021
I love they make it personal, like they actually know you.
Great place, honest and work is under warranty.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Suzuki Aerio
01/21/2021
Honest auto care, and great service
I think they do great job, honest guys, great follow up.

JASMINE M.
12/22/2020
Great service in a quick time and with a smile!
These guys have a great little shop right by the DMV, they are super friendly and have tones of knowledge. I just bought a car and had them look at it, got a couple things done and 2 days being out the shop someone merged into my 1994 Ford Explorer and broke my drive shaft. I had it towed there from the accident and they were so great at working with me and were very understanding with having to deal with insurance companies. They let me store it there till I had an answer on who was paying, never called to rush me along, never charged me a dime for storage, let me pay part of the final bill while we wait for insurance to make up there mind, just really went above and beyond making a horrible experience truly better and provided peace of mind. They will have my business as long as they are in business!

LINDA S.
12/16/2020
Even in an emergency
Recently, my battery died. (forgot my lights were on) AAA driver told me I needed a new battery. I was able to get to In & Out before they closed. One young man dropped everything and installed a new battery for me. I didn't even need to get out of the car. And all this with smiles from everyone I talked to. Can't thank them enough. Happy Holidays, everyone.

DJ
DENNIS J.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
10/22/2020
It's like the sign says In and Out fast great service!
Professional, polite, fast and on time service!

AH
ANGELA H.
Oregon City, OR
10/12/2020
They take the time to do the extras
The guys at In & Out really take the time to make sure EVERYTHING is fixed and ready to go, not just the one component you came in to get fixed or that you thought needed fixing. On my last visit to replace the engine gasket, they also fixed the window washer pump and two other components without additional charge, and my car was still ready to go on time! Very good service all around.

MARTI D.
Oregon City, OR
08/25/2020
Close and convenient to home and good service..
I talked to their new employee, Brian, in setting up the appointment and met him when I came in. Very friendly and knowledgeable about auto repairs. I asked him several questions about the car and he was able to explain what was going on. The oil change was done in a timely fashion , and as always they are a good to work with.

GF
GLORIA F.
08/24/2020
As a single woman I look for a shop that is honest with me. I have and do recommend their work and honesty!
As a single woman I look for a shop that is honest and stands behind their work. Love these guys!

LINDA S.
08/23/2020
Always a pleasure
As always, had a good experience at In and Out Auto Care. Brian was polite on the phone and got me in when I needed the appointment. I don't have the newest of cars, but these guys treat it as if it were a new one. Thanks, guys. Keep up the good work.

KA
Kristi A.
07/10/2020
I didn’t realize that was a review. I thought I was leaving an email!
That was not meant to get out for everyone to see. I thought I was replying to an email from the owner.
I think this place is great. I just had one slow experience. I’m still happy with the service here. Would be great if that not so good review be taken down. I will still get my car serviced here and appreciate the hard work. I just would have liked a little more communication.

KA
KRISTI A.
Nissan Rogue
07/10/2020
I was not impressed With this time around.
I had an appt scheduled for 10am for a simple oil change. I drop my car off. Brian checked me in and said he would include a more thorough inspection for free. I didn’t realize it would take almost all of the business day to finish! after 3 hrs go by without any communication I decided to call to check on my car. First call no one answered. I waited 20 more min and then tried again. Brian answers and told me it would be an additional 1.5 hours before it was done because the tech that was working on it went to lunch. I had enough so he said he would put my car back together so I could come get it. After 4 hrs later! When I arrive I asked why it took so long and Brian proceeded to tell me there was a “new guy” working on my car and also that I wasn’t a “priority “ since I had said to just let me know whenever my car was done. I guess he took that as in finish my car whenever it’s Convenient for the workers. I found that very unprofessional. No communication what so ever and that really irked my nerves. I appreciate the 10% discount for inconvenience but that still doesn’t give me my 2.5 extra hours of time back that they wasted. I hope this kind of treatment doesn’t happen to me again as I really don’t want to have to switch to another auto care place.