Latest Review about 1 month ago

TYRONE S.
11/03/2018
I like that there our close buy I just like there service.
I am just happy on the service that they give. And there close buy.

MV
MARYANNE V.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/26/2018
Great mechanics; honest folks
I am a widow and need to have car repair mechanics I can trust. Wayne and Dan at In and Out Auto Center are straight with me, explaining what is wrong with my Cruiser, what needs to be repaired now, what can wait, and cost. They worked with me on a warranty that ended up more complicated than it should have been. I really appreciate their services!

09/08/2018
Engine lit
These guys are rock stars. Went in for oil change engine lit on. They went ahead and did a quick scan. It was the gas cap. Seal was twisted. They fixed it without charging me for it. They are awesome group of guys. Thank you.

RON B.
08/13/2018
Ev erything fine
Took some extra care to research problem, left feeling that I had been treated very well.

TOM B.
Hyundai Accent
08/09/2018
Good job
As always they did a good job I came in a bit late with problem and they checked it out and fixed it saving me a trip of bringing it back in the next day I have been dealing with them for close to 20 years and will continue because I have trust in them

BARB M.
08/01/2018
In & Out Auto
As always, service is prompt and friendly and thorough!

BW
BOB W.
06/25/2018
Prompt attention!
In and Out Auto is very caring and honest about the work that needs to be done on your vehicle. They are professional and have that attention to detail that we like. Everyone in the shop has their specialty when it comes to working on your vehicle. They get the job done in a timely manner, too.

RV
RYAN V.
06/04/2018
Quick and Great services
Their services are fairly priced and they get it done quickly. Very friendly team, made the process go very smoothly.

Buick Century
04/30/2018
Posted for a friend
Repairs were completed competently and were reasonably priced.

BRIAN M.
Nissan Sentra
04/10/2018
good customer service
Clearly explained what they did to my car, and gave me feedback on what to look for ( losing oil) in the future.

Mark P.
Happy Valley, OR
03/20/2018
DECADES OF GREAT SERVICE
Dan, Wayne and the talented crew at In and Out have cared for at least 7 cars for me for over twenty years. Three complete engine swaps (a really creative one underway now thanks to Dan's research) Well over 100 repairs, major and minor. They always stand behind their work, and never charge to fix something that didn't go right the first time. My Nissan Murano SUV and Jag XJ 6 are running beautifully on their second engines. Favorite story: when re-assembling my 1965 Corvair (a really DIFFERENT car), they contacted a Corvair Club expert and obtained parts and guidance from him.
As other reviews have said, these guys are trusted friends. I'll enthusiastically recommend In and Out to anyone looking for a relationship with a really competent shop.

NB
Norm B.
03/09/2018
Convenient, accessable, welcome.
Thank you for taking care of me on short notice. I really appreciate you being there for me.

PH
PATTI H.
12/26/2017
2003 Ford pickup
Thank for always doing the best job. Caring for you customers.

LINDA S.
12/11/2017
Always awesom
Every time I come in now, it's like visiting friends--and getting my car serviced at the same time. You know my name and always treat me with warmth and respect. Waiting room is clean and comfy. Keep up the good work. I always recommend you to everyone I meet.

JOAN S.
11/14/2017
routine service
150,000 mile service for my car. Well done and a couple of issues not related to that service were discovered. Now they may be resolved.

DU
DOREEN U.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
10/18/2017
Prompt and very helpful
Fit us in short notice and honest pricing

JOAN S.
08/23/2017
Air Conditioner failure fixed promptly.
When I drove in with my air conditioner having failed, In and Out Auto Care service people immediately evaluated the situation, found the problem and repaired it while I waited. They were professional and understood my significant concern. It's a great place to have cars serviced. Many thanks.

VD
VICKIE D.
Toyota Tundra
08/17/2017
Great place to have in Gladstone!
Great customer service, no haggling or pressure. Doing what you would hope from any auto mechanic.

TF
TERRY F.
Volvo S80
08/02/2017
I have confidence and comfort in working with In and Out Auto!
Great shop. They provide thorough explanations after researching the problem and solution and get the work done as pledged and for a fair price

KEN M.
Ford Fiesta
06/30/2017
Fixed AC
We took our 2011 Ford Fiesta in thinking the AC needed a recharge but found out the AC fan was not working which was causing the vehicle to overheat. As they were working on the car, they checked all of the belts and told us the serpentine belt had quite a few cracks in it. We were thankful to know that. It was our daughter's car and it had over 145,000 miles on it. We checked with her and she said she had never had anyone tell her it needed to be replaced. In and Out Auto Care saved us a breakdown. The AC works perfect now.