RV
RYAN V.
06/04/2018
Quick and Great services
Their services are fairly priced and they get it done quickly. Very friendly team, made the process go very smoothly.

Anonymous avatar
Buick Century
04/30/2018
Posted for a friend
Repairs were completed competently and were reasonably priced.

BRIAN M.
Nissan Sentra
04/10/2018
good customer service
Clearly explained what they did to my car, and gave me feedback on what to look for ( losing oil) in the future.

Mark P.
Happy Valley, OR
03/20/2018
DECADES OF GREAT SERVICE
Dan, Wayne and the talented crew at In and Out have cared for at least 7 cars for me for over twenty years. Three complete engine swaps (a really creative one underway now thanks to Dan's research) Well over 100 repairs, major and minor. They always stand behind their work, and never charge to fix something that didn't go right the first time. My Nissan Murano SUV and Jag XJ 6 are running beautifully on their second engines. Favorite story: when re-assembling my 1965 Corvair (a really DIFFERENT car), they contacted a Corvair Club expert and obtained parts and guidance from him.
As other reviews have said, these guys are trusted friends. I'll enthusiastically recommend In and Out to anyone looking for a relationship with a really competent shop.

NB
Norm B.
03/09/2018
Convenient, accessable, welcome.
Thank you for taking care of me on short notice. I really appreciate you being there for me.

PH
PATTI H.
12/26/2017
2003 Ford pickup
Thank for always doing the best job. Caring for you customers.

LINDA S.
12/11/2017
Always awesom
Every time I come in now, it's like visiting friends--and getting my car serviced at the same time. You know my name and always treat me with warmth and respect. Waiting room is clean and comfy. Keep up the good work. I always recommend you to everyone I meet.

JOAN S.
11/14/2017
routine service
150,000 mile service for my car. Well done and a couple of issues not related to that service were discovered. Now they may be resolved.

DU
DOREEN U.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
10/18/2017
Prompt and very helpful
Fit us in short notice and honest pricing

JOAN S.
08/23/2017
Air Conditioner failure fixed promptly.
When I drove in with my air conditioner having failed, In and Out Auto Care service people immediately evaluated the situation, found the problem and repaired it while I waited. They were professional and understood my significant concern. It's a great place to have cars serviced. Many thanks.

VD
VICKIE D.
Toyota Tundra
08/17/2017
Great place to have in Gladstone!
Great customer service, no haggling or pressure. Doing what you would hope from any auto mechanic.

TF
TERRY F.
Volvo S80
08/02/2017
I have confidence and comfort in working with In and Out Auto!
Great shop. They provide thorough explanations after researching the problem and solution and get the work done as pledged and for a fair price

KEN M.
Ford Fiesta
06/30/2017
Fixed AC
We took our 2011 Ford Fiesta in thinking the AC needed a recharge but found out the AC fan was not working which was causing the vehicle to overheat. As they were working on the car, they checked all of the belts and told us the serpentine belt had quite a few cracks in it. We were thankful to know that. It was our daughter's car and it had over 145,000 miles on it. We checked with her and she said she had never had anyone tell her it needed to be replaced. In and Out Auto Care saved us a breakdown. The AC works perfect now.

PS
PATRICK S.
Infiniti G35
06/22/2017
Repeat customer highly recommends
I like seeing the same familiar faces every time I come here. Always extremely helpful. They have always been clear about their service and been able to explain their process in language that I can follow.

TO
TONI O.
05/01/2017
Ford Escape 2004
Customer service is awesome. And they discuss with you what needs to be fixed. I would never use anyone else. Awesome job.

BEVERLY S.
04/27/2017
I brought my car into your shop and Wayne was very helpful & friendly, gave me two written estimates he stated that i had two oil leaks. I had my car serviced & was very pleased. I will continue taking my car there.

TF
TERRY F.
Mercedes-Benz S500
03/29/2017
Request for an estimate.
Responsive to the needs & requests; items completed in a timely fashion. Wayne is always helpful; he explains things well and is patient! :- }

V
Valued Customer
Ford Econoline
03/28/2017
Great Service!
I manage the fleet for a local company. I had a driver on the road with a serpentine belt that was ready to break and he was near the location of In and Out Auto Care. I called and spoke to Wayne who even on a busy day fit my guy in, fixed the belt and got him back on the road within about an hour. Very easy to work with and allowed me to pay over the phone after the service was completed. I recommend this business! Thank you Wayne! Marie - Dave's Garage Doors

SP
STEPHANIE P.
Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2017
Friendly, knowledgeable service
This was my first visit and I was impressed with the friendly and knowledgeable service. I feel I was also given a very honest opinion of the services needed for my vehicle.

STUART B.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/17/2017
Very easy to deal with and no surprises.
Have taken my truck to In and Out a few times and am always pleased with the result. Was referred by the shop around the corner where I take my lawnmower and tiller. Fair price and no funny business. Also courteous and straight forward.