WS
WENDY S.
Truckee, CA
06/14/2019
Superb
Quick, kind, good coffee, fair prices

KL
KEVIN L.
Eagle, ID
06/13/2019
Honest and fair
Had a transmission issue with 2011 Outback. Quick to diagnose issue, ordered parts that quickly arrived and transmission was repaired in one day. Great staff, knowledgeable and friendly. Will definitely use again.

HD
HEATHER D.
Toyota Avalon
06/12/2019
Honest and accommodating
We have been bringing our cars to Independent Automotive for nearly 20 years. They are skilled, trained, and honest. I know very little about cars and have never been made to feel like an idiot. The owners have always been helpful, explaining what needs to be fixed, what can wait, and when to call it quits on a car. They always, ALWAYS, do what is right by the customer. I can not emphasize enough how great this business is.

ZS
ZACHERY S.
Subaru Ascent
06/12/2019
Friendly customer service and trustworthy
Everyone was friendly and I was not intimidated as I sometimes am at repair facilities. The service was quick and thorough and they did not try to upsell at all; in fact they did what they could to save me money. I trust them and their work, I highly recommend them-a great mechanic is hard to find!

CZ
Cody Z.
Jeep Cherokee
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Cody said the service was excellent, the employees communicated well and the price was great.

RE
RUBEN E.
Volkswagen Passat
06/07/2019
They’re Informative, Thorough, Prompt. Nice & Easy to work with.
This is the place. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Great group of guys!

ES
ERIK S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/07/2019
You guys rock!
So appreciate the service I get from Independent auto. Professional, personal, dependable, and affordable. Thanks guys!

JOE C.
06/02/2019
My go to repair shop.
Whenever I have car trouble I go straight to Independent Automotive. Once again, they found and fixed the issue. I’ve been a happy customer since 2010.

Jennifer M.
Isuzu Rodeo
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said that the staff is very helpful. She mentioned that she feels they go out of their way.

CT
CHUCK SR T.
Dayton, NV
05/24/2019
The people are knowledgeable and friendly
Great service, friendly people ,and they have a lot of knowledge about what they’re doing.
In my years I’ve seen mechanics and I’ve seen parts buyers. These guys are mechanics And know what they’re doing.

Thanks for the help you guys

PT
PAUL T.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/24/2019
Miata repairs
Wonderful service, everything was done as promised and the results are terrific. It runs like a new car!

05/21/2019
Thorough
Independent Auto checks not only the items you requested them to check, but also provides recommendations on other items of concern or to watch. I appreciate them keeping me apprised of items before they become major issues.

STEVE C.
05/21/2019
Seven years of service at Independent; wouldn't go anywhere else

PC
PATRICK C.
GMC Canyon
05/20/2019
Excellent customer service
Went to Indpendent Automotive after a recommendation by a friend. Had a check engine light on. We were greeted by one of the owners who had our truck analyzed which showed we needed a new thermostat . We scheduled an appointment for the next day and the problem was fixed in a timely manor.

I had confidence in the work done and will return whenever I need service for my truck

LISA S.
05/17/2019
Independent Auto
Very efficient, capable, trustworthy team of professionals.

JASON M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/16/2019
Awesome work!
These guys are great! It’s the only place a I will take my Subaru. They do awesome work and are always very efficient.

PY
Paul Y.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the business was quicker and faster, than they said they would be. He also wanted to mention the business did a good job and he is satisfied with their work.

TZ
Teresa Z.
Chrysler Pacifica
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard. He said that the staff were very up front and they didn't try to razzle dazzle his wife, so they are very satisfied with their service.

ALLISON B.
05/13/2019
Awesome upgrades!
Initially took my car here for a basic service to check them out. I wanted to do some aftermarket mods to my car for better towing capacity. I had asked at the dealer and they frowned on the idea and kept suggesting I just buy a trailer. I ran my mod ideas past Indepent Auto and they thought it was cool. Got my forester all fixed up with an awesome lift and overload springs. Now I can haul the dirt bike on the back and it doesn't scrape every time I leave a parking lot!

MARTA M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/03/2019
Quality work, fair price, plus Ken, Jesse and staff are great!
when I was asking around about a place to take my Subaru, Independence’s name kept coming up - they have a great reputation - and, it’s because they do quality work at a fair price. Its hard to find a good shop - and, really, these guys are great.