PD
PATRICK D.
Ram Pickup
01/15/2021
Regular maintenance.
Independent auto has always done an exceptional job of looking after my vehicle.

DK
DICK & KATHY K.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/14/2021
Accomplished and effient mechanics
We've always had great service.

Brion H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Brion said he had excellent service, good communication and fair price.

01/13/2021
Best Auto Shop
I’ve been going to Independent for over 6 years and they have never disappointed. Hit a big of a snag on my last visit but they took care of it hassle free.I recommend this shop to everyone. Thanks Ken, Les, and Tim!

DAVID H.
Sun Valley, NV
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/08/2021
Jan 5, 2021
I had my requested services done efficiently, you even installed the new Windshield Wiper Blades I had brought with me to my appointment. Did the Oil change, new front brakes and all of the other services in the same day.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
David Hall.

GJ
Glenn J.
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Glenn said that they got him in when they said they would. They did good work in a timely manner.

Joel P.
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Joel said the staff is very responsive. He stated that he had an engine problem in the weekend, he called the business and they were quick in calling back the next day. They worked on his vehicle that same day and diagnosed the problem at no charge. He said he will bring his other vehicle to the business to be worked on and just dispose of the other vehicle.

DV
DALE V.
GMC Yukon
01/05/2021
Dropped my SUV off in the morning and ready a couple of hours later. Very friendly, easy in and out. Clean shop.

DENISE S.
Subaru Crosstrek
12/30/2020
Best Service
The service is exceptional. Every step is clearly explained. No hidden charges or extra mystery repairs. Even brand new customers are long time friends, I always feel comfortable.

Jon B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Jon said this business did everything asked and they were a pleasure to work with.

JUSTIN C.
Subaru Legacy
12/23/2020
Responsive, efficient, professional
These guys did an amazing job for me. I called to get a quote on a clutch for our Subaru Legacy and they completed the job within 3 days and went above and beyond the call of duty. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else at this point and highly recommend this shop to anyone.

Thanks Guys, Justin

GP
GARY P.
Subaru WRX
12/18/2020
Great people and service
The team at independent do a fantastic job servicing my 2018 STI.
They are very friendly poeple.

MN
Mike N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the staff provide excellent service and customer service,

YR
YVONNE R.
Fernley, NV
12/12/2020
Professionals go the extra mile
I took my vehicle to a local dealership to troubleshoot an intermittent check engine light indicator problem. The service representative told me that I needed a new engine or a rebuilt one. Because the dealership recommendation seemed suspect, I went to Independent Automotive.

Ken and his auto technicians put a lot of effort into diagnosing the check engine light issue and explaining the possible causes. Ken recommended the steps that I needed to take to resolve the problem from the least expensive to the most costly.

A few months later, the problem appears to have been fixed. Independent Automotive are professionals who go the extra mile.

PW
PAMELA W.
Lexus ES 350
12/10/2020
Good team and good work
We feel very confident taking our Lexus to Independent for services/repairs. They are professional and honest.