MF
Meredith F.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Meredith said the staff was quick, and accommodating. They got her right in and done and at no charge as she bought her tires their.

PJ
PHIL J.
Incline Village, NV
Nissan Frontier
09/17/2018
Marvelous as usual
My truck needed a differential that is sold only AND at a very HIGH price by Nissan. Ken spent a significant amount of time researching the part before he found a suitable replacement at a fair price. Barely took the crew a day to fix it and evaluate the repair before truck was returned to me.
Independent Auto sets a high standard for shop work. Even though I live 40+ miles from the shop I still maintain them as my NUMBER One auto repair for all 4 of our vehicles. Would I recommend? ALWAYS!

Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/13/2018
Love Independent Auto!
Ken and Jesse and the other guys at Independent Auto have worked on my Subarus for years. I’ve always felt they told me truthfully what was wrong with my car and didn’t recommend unnecessary work. They do the job right the first time. I’ve been very satisfied with them and wouldn’t trust my car to anybody else.

AG
ANDY G.
GMC Yukon XL
09/12/2018
Best service
Best customer service ever! We won’t take our vehicles anywhere else. Great communication, truly care about their customers and give top notche service

CHIP C.
Reno, NV
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
09/07/2018
Going beyond!
Once again, my hats off to the crew at Independent Auto. I have close to 250,000 miles on the 04 Subaru and slowly but surely parts have been in need of replacement. The other day I found my self in a situation where my car died in the middle of the day and I had no way to get a ride or get the car to Independent Automotive. After a call to the shop, Les was able to find me, get the car started and follow me back to the shop. I could have called AAA and gone through that process but no, the guys at Independent were able to get to me quickly, diagnose the problem and nurse me back to the shop. This level of service is truly going beyond what is typically offered.
Thanks guys!! you have been servicing our cars for over 20 years and continue to perform beyond expectations!!

09/06/2018
Clear honest communication
I found this business by accident. I was looking for a place nearby in a hurry. They were busy but still fit me in. Also, they didn’t try to charge me for work that didn’t need to be done. Very affordable as well.

KO
Karen O.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Karen said she would recommend this business for service.

DANNY C.
Toyota Prius c
09/02/2018
Excellence
They consistently provide excellent service and they're great communicators.

STEVE C.
08/31/2018
Prompt, efficient service
Diagnosed and resolved an unusual problem

Mariah S.
Loyalton, CA
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Mariah said she would recommend this business for service because her mother has been using them, and now she is.

Subaru Legacy
08/14/2018
Kind, Friendly and trustworthy
Ken and Jesse always do a great job. They always do as they say and make honest, good recommendations to make sure your car is well taken care of.

KF
Kevin F.
Crystal Bay, NV
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business was very professional and quick. They were honest with the pricing and they answered his questions.

NS
Nicholas S.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said this business is really nice, helpful and knowledgeable in what they do.

Jonathan P.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said that they did a good job,

PT
PAUL T.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/08/2018
Smog test repair
Great service! They are so busy because they are so good, but they managed to squeeze me in and do all the necessary repairs so the car could pass the smog test. Wonderful service!

Teri M.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Teri said the staff was honest and they got the job done really quick.

Cathy M.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Cathy said this business was very nice and they worked her in.

SARAH B.
Reno, NV
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
08/04/2018
LOF Maintenance
The friendly professional service on my Suburb was very appreciated. My car was services in a timely manner and I have confidence that it was done correctly and I don't have any worries.

TH
Tony H.
Ford Edge
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the staff gives him really good service every time he goes in there.

TD
Todd D.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Todd said he would recommend this business for service.