DF
DAVE F.
11/07/2019
Longtime Happy Customer
Never had a problem to speak of here. Honest, reliable, friendly.

TH
Tanner H.
Fallon, NV
GMC Sierra 2500HD
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Tanner said they're really good.

LD
Liz D.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Liz said the business was wonderful and they always take care of her. She said they don't do anything she doesn't need them to do and before they proceed they always call and check with her and let her know. She said she thinks they're great and will continue to go there.

KH
KIM H.
11/05/2019
Accommodating
My car was running fine until I was at a stoplight, when I noticed my power steering was gone and my battery light turned on. I managed to drive the car into a parking lot and contacted Independent Automotive regarding my situation. They told me it was drivable since I was less than 5 miles away. When I arrived at Independent Automotive, one of the owners of the shop immediately looked at my car and diagnosed the problem. Needless to say, even though I didn’t have an appointment, they were able to repair what was damaged and return my car to me by 1:00pm the next day. How’s that for accommodating?!?

Subaru B9 Tribeca
In n Out
Quality service every time!

CN
CALVIN N.
Sun Valley, NV
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/01/2019
Excellent customer service car was repaired before the estimated day
I needed a headgasket change on my Subaru i read the reviews and from thise i called and made a appt was told up front approximately how ling and price. My car was ready early and the cost was couple hundred dollars under the estimste. They even had the car washed before i pucked it up. Outstanding workmanship, customer service friendly glad i went there and they have a new customer

BL
BEVERLY L.
Fallon, NV
Simply the Best!
No more worries now I have Independent Automotive to take care of my Subee. They are fast, honest, expert, and really great people. So lucky to have them.

Cadillac SRX
10/29/2019
Honesty
They have the best customer service. What appreciate the most is there honesty and integrity

GP
Gary P.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he recommends this business for service.

GC
George C.
Truckee, CA
GMC Pickup
10/25/2019 Category: Service
George said that he was kind of happy with their effort, and his only concern was that he had to go back 3 or 4 times before the air conditioning got fixed. He said he doesn't understand why it couldn't be resolved within 2 visits. He lives about 30 or 35 miles away. He added his situation may have been a little bit unusual, because he had to sit and wait for the vehicle. He said he noticed the other customers arriving and leaving, and that he likes the way they do business, it just took too long.

MIMI L.
10/24/2019
I took my car in for service and I received great service for my car as usual! The guys are fantastic!!

SARAH B.
Reno, NV
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
10/18/2019
Getting ready for winter
I took my car in for it's annual preparation for winter....
I am a single senior with limited knowledge of what makes the car operate but I have confidence that the guys I am working with at Independent Automotive will make sure that my car is operating at it's best and that I won't have any worries about it breaking down and leaving me stranded.

AC
AMOS C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/12/2019
Fantastic team great service and very accommodating.
They really only do what is required,as someone that normally does their own work this team is a nice change of pace

BF
BILL F.
10/11/2019
Great
Great as alsways

MARYANN M.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
10/10/2019
as always a great and informative visit!
Such knowledgeable staff. They answer all my questions! I can always depend on them!

SHAWNA S.
10/10/2019
Honest Guys
I love taking my car here. They are always honest with me. I took my car in have them check my breaks. They informed me that my breaks were still good. I only wish they were open on the weekends.

Joshua P.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said the staff were all nice.

AC
ALBERTO C.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
10/08/2019
Diagnosis
These guys treated my family & I,& more importantly my vehicle with respect. They were knowledgeable & didn’t give me the runaround on the repair or price. I’d recommend Independent Automotive to anyone looking for good quick & effective service done right!

GS

MF
MARY F.
10/05/2019
Good honest mechanics
I’ve taken my Suby to several shops and the dealership (Lithia) which has beeen terrible. These guys were honest, helped me out a ton, made drop off and pick up smooth. Communication was amazing and so friendly like they CARED! This is my place from now on for my car!