WJ
WARD J.
12/04/2019
Still my 5 star!
The service on my Subaru is 5 star!
The service on me is 4 star!
Why a 4? I receive several emails before my appointment asking me to confirm my appointment. I always confirm and they thank me for my confirmations. I received my last email asking to confirm after I dropped the car off. When I showed up for my appointment I was asked my name and what I was here for.
That left me a little annoyed after getting bombarded with emails and making my appointment well in advance for my 30,000 mile service and new tires. Dealing with the customers well is a very important part of any business.
My past tire purchases have always been through a tire shop and the tires always were guaranteed to last so many miles. There is no guarantee with my new purchase, only an assurance that the tires are great and will last a lot longer than the first set.
I have been doing business with Independent Automotive for many years and will continue to have my cars serviced by them.
I just want a little more TLC!

CARL C.
Incline Village, NV
12/04/2019
Consistant Quality Service
The folks at Independent have serviced my Subaru for the past 15 years and their service has remained excellent.

BW
Brent W.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Brent said this business did a great job. The technicians do good work in a timely manner.

MIKE G.

MARILYN A.
Lexus ES 300
11/21/2019
2000 Lexus
Independent Auto keeps this car in great shape with reasonable costs. Thank you all for great service and keeping us safe on the roads.

JOAN H.

Honest and trustworthy.

KA
KYLE A.
Reno, NV
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/13/2019
Quality customer service
You can tell these guys know what they are doing and love doing it. Went in with a power steering pump issue on my 2005 impreza, and they were able to diagnose and fix in the same day. They additionally did a general inspection free of charge and gave me some recommendations going forward so that my daily driver doesn’t leave me stranded. I will be returning for any car troubles!

BO
Brian O.
Carson City, NV
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Brian said they did exactly what they were supposed to do.

DF
DAVE F.
11/07/2019
Longtime Happy Customer
Never had a problem to speak of here. Honest, reliable, friendly.

TH
Tanner H.
Fallon, NV
GMC Sierra 2500HD
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Tanner said they're really good.

LD
Liz D.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Liz said the business was wonderful and they always take care of her. She said they don't do anything she doesn't need them to do and before they proceed they always call and check with her and let her know. She said she thinks they're great and will continue to go there.

KH
KIM H.
11/05/2019
Accommodating
My car was running fine until I was at a stoplight, when I noticed my power steering was gone and my battery light turned on. I managed to drive the car into a parking lot and contacted Independent Automotive regarding my situation. They told me it was drivable since I was less than 5 miles away. When I arrived at Independent Automotive, one of the owners of the shop immediately looked at my car and diagnosed the problem. Needless to say, even though I didn’t have an appointment, they were able to repair what was damaged and return my car to me by 1:00pm the next day. How’s that for accommodating?!?

Subaru B9 Tribeca
In n Out
Quality service every time!

CN
CALVIN N.
Sun Valley, NV
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/01/2019
Excellent customer service car was repaired before the estimated day
I needed a headgasket change on my Subaru i read the reviews and from thise i called and made a appt was told up front approximately how ling and price. My car was ready early and the cost was couple hundred dollars under the estimste. They even had the car washed before i pucked it up. Outstanding workmanship, customer service friendly glad i went there and they have a new customer

BL
BEVERLY L.
Fallon, NV
Simply the Best!
No more worries now I have Independent Automotive to take care of my Subee. They are fast, honest, expert, and really great people. So lucky to have them.

Cadillac SRX
10/29/2019
Honesty
They have the best customer service. What appreciate the most is there honesty and integrity

GP
Gary P.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he recommends this business for service.

GC
George C.
Truckee, CA
GMC Pickup
10/25/2019 Category: Service
George said that he was kind of happy with their effort, and his only concern was that he had to go back 3 or 4 times before the air conditioning got fixed. He said he doesn't understand why it couldn't be resolved within 2 visits. He lives about 30 or 35 miles away. He added his situation may have been a little bit unusual, because he had to sit and wait for the vehicle. He said he noticed the other customers arriving and leaving, and that he likes the way they do business, it just took too long.

MIMI L.
10/24/2019
I took my car in for service and I received great service for my car as usual! The guys are fantastic!!