RUSS H.
Volvo XC70
07/09/2019
Superior service
During a routine service Paul indicated there was a broken motor mount in my XC-70. I assumed if one was broken, the other needed to be replaced as well. Paul simply said: "If you needed both I would tell you. No need to replace the other mount." Paul could have easily sold the other mount but his honesty shone through. You rarely see this type of behavior and it is why I have all of my automotive work done at Independent Volvo.

Tehachapi, CA
Volvo V70
07/02/2019
It's Done Right
At Independent Volvo you get the good service and expert repair delivered on time.
For over 25 years my Volvos have received supreme care.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 07/03/2019

Long time customers are so important to us.Thank you.

Volvo S40
06/19/2019
Prompt service as stated.
Vehicle was scheduled for service promptly as stated with less than a hour of calling for an appointment. Quick service, vehicle ready for pick up within the time estimated for service.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the review and we appreciate your business.

JOSE G.
Volvo S80
06/15/2019
Volvo Help
Independent Volvo has excellent customer service. The time that it takes to get the job done is great. I've haven't had to take my car back for the same problem twice. They get the job done!
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 06/17/2019

We really appreiate you as a customer and thanks for the review.

MELISSA S.
Volvo 960
06/13/2019
Great!
Each time I have brought my vehicle in, I have received great service - and my vehicle runs great afterwards! - - Thank you.

Thank you Melissa.

JACKSON S.
06/12/2019
Very friendly n knowledgeable of Volvo vehicles. Answered all questions I asked concerning my car.
Am satisfied with work n cost to serviced my vehicle. Will continue to have my car serviced at this location.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you Jackson for giving us a try and we will continue t give you great service.

SP
Sandra P.
Volvo XC90
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said she picked the vehicle up on Friday. It has broken down three times . Once on Friday and twice since then. Paul said to return to the facility. She trusts and values the intellect of the staff when it comes to her vehicle. They will figure out the problem.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 06/17/2019

Please get the car to us so we can look at it.Thanks

Steve B.
Volvo XC60
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the staff listens and is very knowledgeable.

Thank you Steve.

Margaret P.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said they could not have been better. There was a problem outside of what was serviced. She had a question about it and was told to come by. Although, they were closing someone waited for her. They went above and beyond her expectations. Their customer service is extraordinary. The owner is well known and everyone in the area uses him.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 05/30/2019

Very kind of you to share your experience with Inependent Volvo.It means alot,thank you.

BW
Bob W.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Bob said they were polite, they did a good job and they charged him a fair price.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 05/30/2019

We try Bob. Thanks for coming in.

Inyokern, CA
Audi Q5
05/24/2019
Good service and that's why I keep coming back.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 05/30/2019

Repeat customers is what we want.Thank you.

WM
WILFREDO M.
Volvo XC60
05/23/2019
Client
Professionalism
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 05/30/2019

We appreciate it Wilfredo.Thank you.

RV
ROBIN V.
GMC Acadia
05/16/2019
honest service
I think the most important thing about mechanics is to have an honest one. I trust Pauls shop 100%. I have been taking my car there since around 2010 and will always trust his opinion and quality of service. Thank you Paul
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 05/30/2019

Honesty is very important to us,thanks for being one of our customers.

Matthew G.
Napa, CA
Plymouth Grand Voyager
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said the staff had a kind attitude and willingness to help him out of a bind. He appreciated the quality of the workmanship.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you and glad we could help.

AE
Adam E.
Volvo C70
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Adam said this business was straight up with him, they told him everything that was wrong with his vehicle, didn't go forward with any actions without his permission and took him to the back to show him the part that had a problem. He appreciated that they were not just trying to make money off of him.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 05/30/2019

Making money is important but it's not everything.Thank you.

PM
Patrick M.
Inyokern, CA
Audi Q5
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the employees were pretty nice.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 04/25/2019

I appreciate your business.

AD
Anthony D.
Frazier Park, CA
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said they seemed professional and did a good job.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you Anthony.

LL
LESLIE L.
04/22/2019
Independent Volvo is an excellent repair shop. I always feel confident I am being treated fairly and honestly. I recommend this business to anyone who owns a Volvo.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Leslie we appreciate you as a customer.

JAMES M.
Lebec, CA
04/20/2019
Best Service and Work
Every time we go here to have our car serviced, we leave happy and satisfied with the quality of work and the staff is friendly the prices are great and that makes the difference for us.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 04/22/2019

That's our goal James,to have you satisfied when you get your car back.Thanks for being a customer of ours.

OS
Ofelia S.
San Mateo, CA
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Ofelia said the staff is very nice and they have good customer service.

Thank you Ofelia.