BOB B.
Land Rover Range Rover
06/18/2021
Range Rover last minute
Paul did it again...not that he should ever except a last minute repair (2days b4 vacation)...but he did...and boy did he deliver. ESTIMATE $1650, BILL $858..
What a blessing...going on vacation with a safe car n saves us money to boot.
So thankful for your great service!

Bob Bell

JULIAN R.
Volvo S60
06/17/2021
Key replacement
Paul is very generous! Very humble! Was actually able to switch out the equipment to program my key and it only took about 15 thanks to these guys I'm back on the road.

RAUL R.
Volvo XC90
06/10/2021
Great quick service
Independent Volvo provides a great service as we all know there is no local Volvo dealership. Although busy they were able to get my XC90 in for an AC compressor. As it has been 100 recently and will soon be 108 we greatly appreciate the fixed AC

06/10/2021
I trust them
When I took my car to the dealership they were always trying to sell me something. At Independent Volvo they only fix/repair when it needs it

RK
RICK K.
06/08/2021
Honesty and quality
Paul and Jose have taken care of our cars for decades. They always do the job right. Thanks.

BJ
BOBBIE J.
Volvo V70
06/04/2021
Honest and dependable
They have always been honest with me and don’t perform repairs unless they are necessary. I also feel that what they charge is fair.

Volvo S40
06/04/2021
Great customer service/Fast, quality workmanship!!
Paul and his guys are great. They got back to me about every question I asked and were quick to respond and were extremely knowledgeable with their responses. The service was done quickly and a high quality finish. Would recommend to anybody searching for a solid mechanic!

AV
AMY V.
05/29/2021
Thank you for the excellent and prompt services

KC M.
Volvo XC60
05/25/2021
Friendly, reliable and the work was completed on time at the estimated price.

LR
LORI R.
Volvo S90
05/25/2021
Excellent service!
Thank you Paul for keeping my sons Volvo going through his college years. You’ve always been so helpful with great service. Thanks again.

CP
CHRISTINE P.
Subaru Crosstrek
05/21/2021
Great customer service and prices.
I do not own a Volvo, but have brought three of my vehicles in for alignments since my tire shop does not offer this service.

Management was accommodating and friendly.
Their prices are competitive and even lower than most tire shops in town.

AV

IS
IGNACIO S.
Volvo S40
05/14/2021
Very experienced mechanics, will work with your budget!
I've used Independent Volvo for several car repairs now and have always had excellent experiences with them. Paul and team know their stuff and are cognizant about part and repair prices. They've been able to work within my budget and have completed repairs in a timely manner. Very satisfied with their services!

Volvo S60
05/10/2021
I wouldn't go anywhere else
Paul and Jose are sharp, professional, trustworthy mechanics. They've done an excellent job in the maintenance and repair of my Volvo S60. Reasonably priced and accommodating.

Volvo S70
05/07/2021
The work is professional and they do a in-depth diagnostic check