SA
Salvador A.
Volvo S60
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Salvador said the staff fixed his vehicle with whatever issue it had, and they did it quickly.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you Salvador.Thanks for giving us a chance we appreciate it.

Derek W.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Derek said his experience with this business was very good. The business did the job right the first time. It was cost effective and on time. The part fit correctly, and he was pleased with the end result.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you Derek i am glad you are satisfied.

GA
GLADYS A.
Volvo V70
07/14/2018
I can depend on good service.
Thanks again for providing me with good advise on repairs and ser icing my car at 149, miles.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 07/16/2018

You are always appreciated Gladys.Thank you.

GC
Gerry C.
Volvo XC60
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Gerry said the owner is very reliable.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Gerry.Any other problems please call us.

KE
KAY E.
Wasco, CA
Volvo S80
06/27/2018
EXTREMELY GOOD!!!!
My 2003 Volvo is running super, thanks for the TLC !
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 07/04/2018

Thank you Kay.If you need any repairs done please give us a call.

ST
SUZAN T.
Tehachapi, CA
Volvo XC70
06/22/2018
45,000 tune up
Wonderful service. Very easy to get appointment.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 07/04/2018

Thanks Susan we appreciate your business.

Volvo XC90
06/08/2018
Volví maintenance
Independent Volvo always makes time to fix my car. I just drop it off and they call me when it’s ready for pick up that same day. It is convenient and fast. Great customer service and they keep a record of the things They have done to my car and send emails when it’s time for maintenance. This makes me feel like they know me personally.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you we really appreciate your business.

SD
Sergio D.
GMC Yukon XL
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Sergio said he would absolutely recommend the business to others.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you Sergio.

AC
ADRIANA C.
Volvo S60
06/01/2018
Awesome Service
I have been taking my Volvo here for over 10 years. Paul and Jose have been the most trusted mechanics I know. They’re customer service has been exceptional and quality of work is reliable.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 06/02/2018

Once again Adriana,thank you.

AW
ADEANA W.
05/31/2018
Thankful
Mr. Paul ....is always helpful and straight to the point...even when he gotta give you bad news.I like that..His work ethic Md knowledge is amazing....Go see him if you want it done right....
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 06/02/2018

We really appreciate your business,thank you.

SN
Steven N.
Frazier Park, CA
05/30/2018
Once again Paul came thorough with flying colors. Preparing for a long trip in my 2000 S70 I noticed the car running rough. I pulled in unannounced and within minutes Paul had me on the road running like new. It is a comfort to know that I have someone I can trust to make life a little easier.

Thanks Paul and Jose
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 06/02/2018

We at Independent Volvo really appreciate your business.

NB
Nathan B.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said the staff did excellent work.

Thank you Nathan.

GV
GWYN V.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/25/2018
It's always a pleasure seeing Paul and Jose. Great guys
The work they do on my vehicles is always of high quality. They take pride in what they do and they know what they are doing. Work is excellent and prices are reasonable.

Thank you Gwyn.

LG
Luther G.
Volvo S80
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Luther said this business provided excellent service for an excellent price.

We try Luther.Thank you.

BW
Bill W.
Volvo 940
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he would recommend the business for service.

Thanks Bill.

CG
Cheryl G.
Volvo 245
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Cheryl said the staff got her in and finished the repairs quickly. It was very easy to deal with. The price was reasonable. Everyone was very kind, which she stated made her feel comfortable.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you Cheryl for being one of my customers.I appreciate it.

WA
Whitney A.
05/16/2018
Headgasket/Timing Belt Work
Jose and Paul over at Independent Volvo really care about the work they do. I drive a 2008 Subaru Legacy that needed head gasket work done as well as a couple other things under the hood. I kept postponing the work because it was a pretty penny but I can really tell the difference in the drive. Paul originally quoted me a couple months ago and I decided to get other quotes to shop around as well. He beat any other quotes that I was given by far and I trust the quality of his teams work. Don't over look these guys if you drive something other than a Volvo, they are knowledgeable with other cars as well. I would highly recommend having work done here and thanks again Independent Volvo!
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 05/16/2018

We really appreciate your business and you kind words.We always look to give the best service.Once again thank you Whitney.

WA

RF
Radon F.
Cadillac SRX
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Radon said he would recommend the business for service.

Thanks Radon.

JOY B.
04/24/2018
Always amazing
They help me out every time I bring my car in. Whether it’s something that needs to be repaired or a tuneup. I’ve been going to Independent Volvo for 8 years. Always have been helpful and awesome!
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you Joy for being a long time customer.