SD
Sergio D.
GMC Yukon XL
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Sergio said he would absolutely recommend the business to others.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you Sergio.

AC
ADRIANA C.
Volvo S60
06/01/2018
Awesome Service
I have been taking my Volvo here for over 10 years. Paul and Jose have been the most trusted mechanics I know. They’re customer service has been exceptional and quality of work is reliable.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 06/02/2018

Once again Adriana,thank you.

AW
ADEANA W.
05/31/2018
Thankful
Mr. Paul ....is always helpful and straight to the point...even when he gotta give you bad news.I like that..His work ethic Md knowledge is amazing....Go see him if you want it done right....
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 06/02/2018

We really appreciate your business,thank you.

SN
Steven N.
Frazier Park, CA
05/30/2018
Once again Paul came thorough with flying colors. Preparing for a long trip in my 2000 S70 I noticed the car running rough. I pulled in unannounced and within minutes Paul had me on the road running like new. It is a comfort to know that I have someone I can trust to make life a little easier.

Thanks Paul and Jose
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 06/02/2018

We at Independent Volvo really appreciate your business.

NB
Nathan B.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said the staff did excellent work.

Thank you Nathan.

GV
GWYN V.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/25/2018
It's always a pleasure seeing Paul and Jose. Great guys
The work they do on my vehicles is always of high quality. They take pride in what they do and they know what they are doing. Work is excellent and prices are reasonable.

Thank you Gwyn.

LG
Luther G.
Volvo S80
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Luther said this business provided excellent service for an excellent price.

We try Luther.Thank you.

BW
Bill W.
Volvo 940
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he would recommend the business for service.

Thanks Bill.

CG
Cheryl G.
Volvo 245
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Cheryl said the staff got her in and finished the repairs quickly. It was very easy to deal with. The price was reasonable. Everyone was very kind, which she stated made her feel comfortable.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you Cheryl for being one of my customers.I appreciate it.

WA
Whitney A.
05/16/2018
Headgasket/Timing Belt Work
Jose and Paul over at Independent Volvo really care about the work they do. I drive a 2008 Subaru Legacy that needed head gasket work done as well as a couple other things under the hood. I kept postponing the work because it was a pretty penny but I can really tell the difference in the drive. Paul originally quoted me a couple months ago and I decided to get other quotes to shop around as well. He beat any other quotes that I was given by far and I trust the quality of his teams work. Don't over look these guys if you drive something other than a Volvo, they are knowledgeable with other cars as well. I would highly recommend having work done here and thanks again Independent Volvo!
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 05/16/2018

We really appreciate your business and you kind words.We always look to give the best service.Once again thank you Whitney.

WA

RF
Radon F.
Cadillac SRX
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Radon said he would recommend the business for service.

Thanks Radon.

JOY B.
04/24/2018
Always amazing
They help me out every time I bring my car in. Whether it’s something that needs to be repaired or a tuneup. I’ve been going to Independent Volvo for 8 years. Always have been helpful and awesome!
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you Joy for being a long time customer.

Jennifer W.
Volkswagen Eos
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said Paul was wonderful and the staff were awesome.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you Jennifer i am glad we could help.

Claus B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Claus said the service is always spot on and the prices are good.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 04/19/2018

Appreciate it Claus.

AR
Amy R.
Land Rover LR4
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Amy said the employee who assisted him was really good and he's one of the greatest mechanics.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you Amy.

NP
NICK P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/14/2018
Yea Jose
Thanks to Jose , I got parts ordered and a quick oil change. I'll be back!
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 04/16/2018

Once again Nick thank you.

IM
ISABEL M.
Volvo S60
04/13/2018
Good customer service and honesty
I always been treated very fair. Both guys are very knowledgeable
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you Isabel,any problems please let us know.

EM
Eldon M.
Weldon, CA
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Courtney. She said this business was very helpful and they got back to her quickly. They fixed her vehicle quickly.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 04/13/2018

Thanks alot Courtney we appriciate your business.

Mitchell C.
Santa Ana, CA
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mitchell's son. He said the employees were timely, everything worked out, but afterwards he noticed the rubber cover under the engine wasn't fully secured.
Paul S. from Independent Volvo responded on 04/06/2018

Thanks Mitchell for the feedback.the under panel was slightly damaged when the car hit the concrete parking block.That's why we recommended the aluminum protection pan.