Latest Review over 2 years ago

YEVGENIY K.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
04/03/2016
Oil leak
Wrong oil leak diagnostic, required $2000 repair.
Done at another shop for $150. No single oil drop since then for more than a month.

Daniel L.
Thousand Oaks, CA
02/24/2016
quick and easy
great service, got what i needed very quickly

Deborah* S.
Van Nuys, CA
Audi TT
01/21/2016
ALWAYS THE BEST
There is never a question that my car will get the best service here! My mechanical malfunction light (engine light) was on, but the car was still driving fine... a little lag. my appointment was at 8:00 a.m. As soon as I got there Sean put it on the diagnostic, found out what was wrong (a turbo valve) asked me could I wait an hour and I was out the door! You could not convince me to take my TT anywhere else!

KC
Kanchan C.
Northridge, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/18/2016
Very attentive to the needs of clients.Professional service with experienced technicians .

Mark W.

Agoura Hills, CA
Porsche 911
12/14/2015
Porsche 911 repair
The owner tries hard to do his diligent.

Jacques S.
Calabasas, CA
11/09/2015
Reliable and consistent
Found a gem in this shop and will always have our German cars worked on by Ian and his team.

MIKE R.
Canoga Park, CA
09/21/2015
They could have charged me for service, but instead explained the issue was under warranty.
Honest service

MZ
MATT Z.
Reseda, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
09/13/2015
Fair, Friendly,Fast
Tell us what we need - bottom line ! We feel sad with Ingolstadt West.

daniel b.
08/31/2015
Friendly honest service
Ian is the man. They'll do whatever you need them to do, much cheaper than the other guys !

HA
Hideo A.
Canoga Park, CA
08/20/2015
Great service and knowledgeable
Excellent service... Thank you very much

EK
ELLEN K.
Agoura Hills, CA
Volkswagen Golf
08/15/2015
Professional, courteous service
Problem solved with no fuss and little wait as a walk-in. Fair pricing- Will return for scheduled service.
Thank you so much. Bryan.

LK
LINDA K.
08/12/2015
Audi 50,000 mile check up
Brian was fabulous. Very professional and all promises were met. I'm glad to now have a relationship with an Audi dealer to keep my car safe and running for a long time

YT
Yuji T.
08/11/2015
Informative
Kept me informed during a recent repair.

MK
Morgan K.
07/29/2015 Category: Service
Morgan said the business did a really good job and they were quick.

JN
julia n.
Studio City, CA
Audi S4
07/27/2015
I trust them.
Excellent work, took a little long, but very thorough, and at the end of the day, this was a difficult problem so it made sense that it took longer.

ND
Norma D.
Sunland, CA
Volkswagen Jetta
07/24/2015
Great customer service.
I know I am in good hands as soon as I step in, and knowing that I am dealing with professional, knowledgeable personnel give me a peace of mind. Many thanks!!!

Robert W.
Sherman Oaks, CA
BMW 530i
07/23/2015
Would not trust my car to any other repair center
Ian and his staff have been servicing my BMW for several years. He has exceeded the service I used to receive from the Dealer at their notoriously exorbitant rates. Anyone that would pay a Dealer to repair a car should be hospitalized.

LK
Lawrence K.
Encino, CA
Porsche Cayenne
07/18/2015 Category: Service
Lawrence said this business' service was good.

Todd M.
Porsche Cayenne
07/18/2015
Great experience
They guys took great care on my brake and oil jab this week! Cayenne is running I will be returning for future work.